Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Watch Closely Frodo
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-13-2014, 02:23 AM

The camera fades in to the mansion of Mastermind. He had just gotten back from Oklahoma City, after his triple Threat match on Wednesday Night Warfare. He was victorious. He was still smiling. He was sitting in his video room.

"Hi Frodo, well I see you cheating the system all ready by getting your family involved. Clever thinking. But I have to say I am very confident about coming up against you? Why? Did you watch my triple threat match? I dealt to both Vellore Brommer, and Paolo Mancini easily.

Mastermind laughs and looks up. The camera follows his eye line. There is a clothes line running across the room. There were four t-shirts hanging up.

One says:

I

MASTERED

AVERY
KAIN'S

MIND

The second one says:

I

MASTERED

OUTSIDER
JOEL'S

MIND

The third one says:

I

MASTERED

VELLORE
BROMMER'S

MIND

And the fourth one says:

I

MASTERED

PAOLO
MANCINI'S

MIND

Mastermind smirks, and looks at the camera again.

"You can say whatever you want about my t-shirts Frodo, you can say what ever you want about what you want to do to me when I lose against you on Monday, you can say what you want about how good you are, you can say what you want about your dreams of making people suck your cock, and this other stuff. But to me it's a load of crap.

"That's right a load of crap. Us Kiwi's aren't on England's dicks no more. England's are on the American's if you must know. Hahahahaha."

Mastermind chuckles to himself.

"Anyway I want you watch something. I want you to watch real closely, I want you to take note.

Mastermind turns the television on, it's his triple threat match against Brommer and Mancini.

Quote:Mastermind now heads up to the top turnbuckle, with the fans chanting his name!

He calls for it....

He goes for it....

The Mind Changer!! (Flying Clothesline)

Paolo is down and out... Mastermind then attempts the Mind Sleeper (Sleeper Hold)...

Mastermind pauses it.

"Did you see that Frodo. It's called the Mind Changer. I'll hit you with that on Monday, you won't have a choice."

Mastermind plays some more.

Quote:Vellore hits Mancini with a flying drop kick but is then immediately grabbed by Mastermind in the Mind Sleeper (Sleeper Hold)

Mastermind pauses the match.

"After I hit you with the Mind Changer, I'll put you in the Mind Sleeper, there's no way out of it, as you can see."

Mastermind plays some more

Quote:instead.

Brommer is taken down to the mat and left laying on his back, and then Mastermind lets go and instead goes for the legs...

He locks in the Mind Controller (Boston Crab), and pulls him to the centre of the ring....

Brommer tries to pull himself towards the bottom rope. Paolo is out cold.

Dragging...

Crawling...

But no!

Mastermind has pulled him back into the centre of the ring...

Brommer has no choice but to tap out and that is a huge win for Mastermind!

Mastermind points to the screen.

"Right there Frodo, do you see it. I had Broomer in the Mind Controller. He fought it, he fought as much as he could, but I had all the strength to keep him in that move. and he had no choice but to tap out.

"Just like yourself. Come Monday you'll experience the Mind Changer, the Mind Sleeper, and then the move that you won't get out of the Mind Controller. So I'll be the one in full charge, you won't have a chance."

Mastermind smiles and gets up.

"So do you have what it takes to stop me in this rich form that I am in Frodo Smackin's? Do you? Do you? Do you? I don't think you do."

Mastermind clicks his fingers, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub