Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mafia Men to start with Wednesday Nights
Mafia Men Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-12-2014, 03:24 PM

[Image: mafia1logo.gif]
[Image: can-stock-photo_csp6017142.jpg]

We find the Mafia Men outside their headquarters. The 2 I.C. Rudolf, is talking on a cell phone, his 'associates', Victor and Gregor (pronounced Gruger), are standing staunchly nearby.

Gregor spots the camera, and flicks Victor. Victor looks in the direction of where Gregor was scanning, and sees the camera. He turns to Rudolf, and whistles at him. Rudolf looks in the direction, and talks into the phone.

RUDOLF: "Hold on a second sir... Vic, you start the promo."

Victor smiles

VICTOR: "Gladly."

Victor walks over to the other side of the road where the camera man was waiting and filming.

VICTOR: "What's your name doosh bag?"

"Eddie."

VICTOR: "Stupid name Eddie, is that thing on?"

"Yes sir. Going live throughout XWF."

Victor looks into the camera.

VICTOR: "Hello doosh bags that call yourselves wrestlers in the XWF. My name is Victor, and I'm one third of the Mafia Men, we received confirmation today from the Commissioner that we are on Wednesday Nights. That's good with us. Wednesday Nights are a great place top start, but if we want to show up on Monday Nights we will or on any other show as well. We will. No one is going to hold us back, I hope you doosh bags get that."

Gregor walks up.

GREGOR: "Exactly what Victor here said, hi my name is Gregor pronounced Gruger. I am the second third of the Mafia Men, You know what the show is called on Wednesday Nights Vic?"

VICTOR: "Warfare?"

GREGOR: "Correct, Wednesday Night Warfare is appropriate because it suits us, the Mafia Men like warfare. It's suits our styles."

VICTOR: "The plan take over of the XWF will start with all those doosh bags on Wednesday Night Warfare, and if you don't like that then you're either with us or against us."

Rudolf walks up to them.

RUDOLF: "That was the boss, he just wants us to keep on concentrating, and working out. We have a 'job' over at Okalahoma City"

VICTOR: "Sounds good. So you doosh bags are on notice, if you get in our way then that's bad luck for all of you. The Mafia Men are here to stay."

A van pulls up.

VICTOR: "Hey Dolf, this is Eddie, he's our camera man apparently. Can he tag along?"

Rudolf looks at the camera man.

RUDOLF: "He's your problem, now let's go."

VICTOR: "You heard him Doosh bag, move it."

Rudolf, Victor, Gregor, and the camera man walked over to the van, got in, and the van drove off..................................
Edit Hate Post Like Post