Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What happened to raYne in Outerspace [A trip down galaxy lane | #WakeUp]
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2014, 01:29 PM

(06-12-2014, 01:52 AM)Alexandra Callaway Said: "Do you remember what happened to you in Outerspace?"

R: All too well, Calico.....Monkeys in the truck? Roll that beautiful bean footage.

AFTER SHOVE-IT INTO SPACE: Now, Pt.1
"There's a time and a place to die. But this ain't it."
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6731

OOC: check the first vid. then read on. thank you.

"Don't try to take this from me--
Don't try to take this from me--
-- Now.

Feels like I've waken from the dead and everyone's been waitin' on me.
'Least now I'll never have to wonder what it's like to sleep a year away.

But were we indestructible? I thought that we could brave it all.
I never thought that what would take me out--

Was hiding down below...

... Wish I could find a crystal ball for the days I feel completely worthless.
You know I'd use it all for good, I would not take it for granted.
Instead, I'd have some memories for the days I don't feel anything.
At least, they would remind me--

Not to make the same mistakes again.

Lost the battle? Win the war. I'm bringing my sinking ship back to the shore.
We're starting over... we head back in. There's a time and a place to die,

But this ain't it.

"Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. the people it kills, get up, and kill."

|we are many|

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6229

"And so... it begins."

The raYne Storm Said:Naz... I honestly couldn't care LESS about what you WISH for me to call you. I'm calling you Naz. One? Because I give everyone nicknames, dude. It's just who "iAm". And secondly... you haven't earned my respect. So you won't be hearing me utter the word 'sir' in your direction any time soon. Seriously, you can talk about what you've done in the past... but the past isn't what matters. It's what happens... in this moment of now. Show me something NOW? And you'll earn my respect...

~ + ~

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6523

"Celestial Awakening"

Ally-Cat Said:Alexandra had a chance to defeat raYne,
A young man, who if he could harness the chaos inside his head, could find his way in this industry.
But not tonight. Tonight would be hers.

"I am iAm the steward of my own destiny, I am the captain of my fate."

True, she had lost to Eli, had been crucified.. well, had a nail driven through her hand. So had Mystica, she was honored that he did that for her. He proved a point to her, and even though they were millions of miles away, whenever she looked at her hand, he was with her.

"raYne, darling little man. You can poke at the fact that Nova and I ended over the fact that I stood up for a friend. You can poke at the fact that Eli crucified me. It will not change what will happen in the ring tomorrow." She takes time to pause, no anger or hatred fills her voice. "raYne--

-- things happen in people's lives for a reason.

"Eli was trying to open my eyes. All that hatred I had, all that anger. When that nail went through my hand, it was gone, when the nail pierced my skin. And the compassion of a man, who has no clue what he's done for me. For what he has shown me.

"A new life can begin..."

Alexandra looked out the window again. Soon...all too soon she would step into the ring, and the battle of a lifetime would begin.

Her road to redemption began in the stars...

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6531

"In the face of defeat one must sometimes fall before they can ultimately rise."

SIR NAZ-A-LOT Said:Nathaniel wanted the masses destined for death to be terrified for their impending annihilation. Yet who could fear the man who was responsible for the foolishness of Nazi-Mania? That one term changed all that Nathaniel had hoped to accomplish into nothing more than a joke. The weak should be afraid of him and his master plan wasn't a joke!

He wasn't a joKe!

"What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza?"
"Pizzas don't scream when they are put in the oven!"

Ahahahahahaha!

No.

This had to end now.

Nathaniel stood up and marched straight for the stage. His eyes deadset and locked on Adolph Hitler. Nathaniel reached his hand into the back waistband of his pants and pulled out his Luger P08 pistol. With a tight lipped frown and his pistol pointed straight at Hitler's head, Nathaniel proceeded up onto the stage. Hitler gasped and cried out in fear while Nathaniel shook his head as a look of disgust crossed his face.

You disgust me. Racial separatism isn't a joke. It shouldn't be funny. I don't find it funny. It's my way of life. It's what I Believe in. The pure, white and proud deserve to dominate the lower and unworthy pieces of filth. It's survival of the fittest. Pathetic, lackluster, mongrels....shouldn't be allowed to have free rides. The scum of the Earth shouldn't think it's their god given right to shit all over the proud white man. You may have had a good idea mein fuhrer but you were too weak and you let your emotions get the best of you. You failed. I won't allow failure to be an option. I won't let my dream die just because I failed to beat one severely, mentally disturbed girl. One small failure is but a lesson in the long run. It tells me I allowed myself to weaken, to lose sight of my goals. It shows me that I need to buckle down and never allow something like that to happen again. The time for jokes are through. No more joking. This revolting farce ends now!

Nathaniel fired his pistol and Adolph Hitler dropped. As Nathaniel looked down at Hitler's motionless corpse....a hush falls over the audience. An eerie quiet that was almost deafening blanketed the entire bar as Nathaniel turns and finds a spotlight is directed right at him.

My name is Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus and you all are here with me Now.

Death...hell....not even the devil HIMSELF will falter my path. I will claim my victory. You hear me? Nothing will stand in my way. NOTHING will stop me.

I WILL. NOT. FAIL. AGAIN!

Quote:With that exclamation Nathaniel sat up with a start.

*static*

Blood continued to pour from the gaping wound. Life escaping him... he was dying. So close to reclaiming glory, after all the loss he'd suffered in his life... he didn't want it to end this way. Not this way...

... he heard a voice. Saw a face. Words came forth from his own lips, but it almost seemed as if someone else were speaking them...

'r-r-radio... you're so adorable...'

He fell in love the first time he'd seen the man from outer space. He seemed shy in a way... a shy strength. He seemed... different.

'someone unplug him... please.'

He heard these words. He didn't want to... but he did. He saw the Extraterrestrial Superstar stare back at him... disgust etched in his expression. Radio walked away, the doctors doing as he had requested. He was on the verge of death.

Then he was pulled back.

"GAT DAMMIT, PLUG THAT THING BACK IN!!!"

raYne heard a familiar voice... a very familiar voice... it was Tony. Tony Spaghetti, raYne's lover.

And the man who saved his life.

raYne heard Tony scream at the surgeons to plug in the machine... The Storm smiled. And once they did as Tony demanded... he drifted off into a peaceful slumber, awaiting the operation to be completed. Tony glared at the doctors...

He spoke. "Do no harm. You RAT BASTARDS... hypocritical oath is more like it. You fuckers were about to let this man DIE because some fuckin' ALIEN asked you to? You make me sick." The doctors stared at Tony in fright, continuing their work at his command. "This man...", Tony looked at raYne... his raw anger subsiding, giving way to compassion, "...this man has been there for me through thick and thin, for a damn DECADE. Yeah, he's used me fah sex. But when I needed him?", Tony looked back toward the doctors, "I mean when I really NEEDED him? He was there for me.", then, Tony returned his gaze to raYne. "It's about time I returned the favor."

The surgeons worked dilligently, eventuallty introducing a core that could keep him going till they had the equipment to fully finish the job. Tony thanked them for their efforts, and as raYne awoke... his eyes slowly fluttered open, and an image stood before him. Hazy at first... but then slowly, his eyes re-focused... and he saw him.

"Tony! I KNEW it was you... Darling... you came for me. You traveled all the way into the reaches of outer space... to save me. You... you're my knight in shining armor. You--"

*SMACK!!!*

"... you just slapped me?!", exclaimed raYne, holding a palm to the red mark left on the side of his face. "What the hell, man?!"

"raYne... that's for slapping me a few days before your match."

raYne thinks for a second... then the memory returns...

Quote:raYne sits at his dining table... a table resembling that of which would carry the feasts of medieval kings and queens, and their many followers. But at this particular oakwood table, there sits only raYne, and on the opposite end, Tony... who looks as if he's about to cry.

"Tony, what on Earth is the matter with you?"

"... YOU PROMISED ME A HAND JOB!!! raaaaYneee... dammit... YOU'RE NOT STRETCH ARMSTRONG, YA KNOW! ... Gahhh..."

Tony whines, which drives raYne crazy... he drops his face into his palms. "Tony... I-- gat dammit..." raYne lifts his head up... and smiles.

Before crawling underneath the table.

The sound of rustling is heard coming from below the table... Tony looks quizically before him... wondering what exactly it is raYne is up to.

"raYne..."

A few chairs can be seen moving... as the noises come closer and closer to Tony's end of the table... the chairs continue to move... until--

"raYne... raY-- ... uh... oh...
... hmmm...
... mmmmmmm...
... *purrs* oh gosh...
Now I remember... why I've been putting up with your attitude the past... ten... years..."

A new set of noises begin to come from underneath the table... ones we won't go into detail about... Tony has a much larger smile spread across his face than he did earlier... his eyes begin to roll into the back of his head, he places his hands on the table, and digs into its surface... when, suddenly--

*CHOMP*

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OH MY FUCKING GOD, WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?! OW, OW, OW, OWWW... SHIT!"

raYne pulls himself out from underneath the table... a white substance dribbling down his chin... along with a red one...

"MY GOD, RAYNE, WHAT THE FUCK?! You just BIT ME! What the HELL WAS THAT FOR?!"

"Hey... I told you. I was hungry. And I wanted spaghetti. So? I ate Spaghetti."

"... you filthy, rotten son-of-a-bitch..."

*SMACK*

"GAT DAMMIT!", Tony holds a palm to the side of his face, which raYne just slapped with all his might... "Lemme guess... that was for me callin' your mom a bitch."

"Hell no. That witch left me when I was eight, fuck her... No, hun. That was because I love you. Nothing more, nothing less."

raYne promptly sits in Tony's lap, and wraps his arms around his beloved boy toy. raYne smiles precociously, and nuzzles his head close to Tony's shoulder.

"... Love hurts like a mother fucker, don't it raYne."

"Yes, Tony... yes it does."

raYne soaked in the memory... remembering that entire day... watching his huge tv screen, seeing himself "inside the darkness"... beating a man senseless with his ever handy black baseball bat. Tony interrupted raYne's train of thought--

"I slapped you because I love you... just as you said. I did it... because you need to wake the FUCK up." raYne looked at Tony, his face awash in bewilderment. "raYne... where is that man I once knew? Where the HELL is 'Reeve FUCKING Gordon'? The man that clipped the Dragon's wings? The man that bled the Dhampir dry? The man that took on an entire UNDERGROUND with only the help of a fat guy from Brooklyn and a kid by the name ah Mystic?

"I'll tell you where he is. He's bitching. He's whining. And he's complaining. As he has been fah THREE fuckin' years. Babe, if anyone knows you... if ANYONE understands you? It's me. I've been there with you, every single step of the way. But I have seen you reach the highest of highs... till you ALLOWED yourself tah get knocked back down tah the lowest ah lows!! And three years ago," Tony held up three fingers, raYne lowered his head, knowing exactly where this was headed. "Three fuckin' years ago... when that BITCH Anjelica broke ya damn heart? You know who I'm talkin' about, don'tcha raYne. Anjelica Padilla. The chick you thought, fah sure, more than ANYONE in ya entire life, was 'the one'... ya spent four years together. Ya gave her everything. Ya longest relationship since Alexis. You changed your LIFE for that broad. And what did she do?"

raYne's lip began to quiver...Tony pressed forward-- "Answer me, raYne, what did she do?"

raYne answered, in a whisper... "She slept with Bass...", raYne slowly shook his head, lost in the dreadful memory, almost as if lost in a trance, "... my ex-best friend. The same man that slept with Alexis..."

"You're damn right. And you know why, raYne?"

"Because I'm too girly... because I spend too much time writing... because--"

"-- NO. N-to-the-mother-fuckin'-O. raYne... it ain't any ah that 'I suck, why would anybody love me' BULLSHIT. Fuck that. You know DAMN good and well the reason. It's this. This attitude. This constant, incessant black hole you commit to residing in. Bro... you're LIVING IN A VOID... and you REFUSE to pull yourself out. And anybody that comes along for the ride is either sucked in and lost along with you... or they have to escape. And that means leaving the picture. That means saying goodbye to a person that I KNOW can be one of the absolute BEST fucking people I have ever met. But when you're in that void? You can be the death of anyone you're close to. Do you know how many times I've been close to leaving? But I haven't. And ya wanna know why?"

"Why..."

"It's cuz ah that, man..." Tony placed a finger over raYne's heart... right above the glowing core. "That right there. As long as there is a beat in that fuckin' thing? I ain't goin' nowhere."

raYne showed the slightest hint of a smile...shedding a tear. "I can be my own plague... or my own antidote. Jennifer Stone..."

"You're damn right. I was watchin' an episode of Raw from last year... 2012. Right after Cena lost to Dwayne. Edge showed up. He got in John's face. And he told him...

"Wake up.

"... raYne. I'm tellin' ya the same damn thing. I know what you can do. I KNOW who you are, underneath all this bullshit you've been displayin' since ya returned to the business. I know what you can make happen when you're driven.

"... I think it's about fuckin' time you remember. And I'm gonna do every gat damn thing in my power to make sure you don't forget again."

raYne took in a deep breath... before releasing. He looked up, toward Tony. "... make it so, numero uno."

Tony smiles, the two walking through the doors of the E.R. ....Change is in the air...

[Image: raYne_storm_win_the_war_zps5e4135f4.png]

santos Said:"That dude's a loud, annoying, obsessive, WORTHLESS human STD."

gorillaz Said:"...but not for long..."

#TheFutureIsCominOn

"Goddamn, I love me."
~ Dave. Fuckin'. Williams.

~ + ~

"I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood... and I?
I took the one less traveled by.

"And that has made all the difference."
~ Robert Frost

~ + ~

"It's all about your reaction.
You choose one...
And you're left broken.

"You choose the other...
... and you're whole.

"The choice is yours."
~ Reeve "Fucking" Gordon

~ + ~

"I took a dirt nap. My slumber lasted many months But from that sleep, I was revived.
Ally...You ask me what happened in Outerspace? I will tell you. It began. It all began.
Frozen in time, I stood. Past and future, but no present. Ready to awaken...

"My name is Reeve. Alexandra. Gordon. And XWF? I am on your Horizon. Be prepared."

~ R.

"If you make yourself more than just a man, if you devote yourself to an ideal, you become something else entirely.

"Are you ready to begin?"

~ Ra's al Ghoul

"It has to start somewhere. It has to start sometime.
What better place than here? What better time... than--

"In your beauty, I've known the how.
Of timeless bliss. This moment of--

"If there's a future? We want it--

"Do I have everybody's attention--

"#NOW."
~ R.A.T.M.
~ M.J.
~ H.W.
~ C.M.

A: It is still you!

S: Well...yes and no.

A: What do you mean? How can it be you and it not be you, that doesn't make sense.

S: It's still me in the sense that I still retain all my thoughts and memories I contained as Satellite; yet, in another sense I feel like a completely different person. I feel like a whole new person, with a whole revitalized sense of energy and I can feel more power surge through me, than it ever did before.

A: What does that mean though?

S: It means, I think in a way...satellYte - died.....I know it's completely mad and quite absurd, but I feel like Satellite...is no more. I feel like a brand new man, who just happens to have a head full of memories pertaining to the man I was.

A: Well if Satellite, was the man you were. Who is the man standing before me now? If you believe Satellite is truly dead, than who are you?

S: Call me....Supernova.

|his end? is where i begin|

#IveAwakenFromADeepSleep

#IveBeenLivinALie

#ShineBrightLikeADiamond

|someone finally let me outta my cage|

C://2B_continued

[Image: eyes_zpsa0e00cb8.png]

|remember. it's all in your head|

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post