Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 05:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You Do the Maths Mr XWF
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-16-2014, 01:05 PM

The camera fades in to the locker room at the Key Arena, in Seattle, Washington, where Mastermind is waiting to take on Frodo in the Main Event of this week's Monday Night Madness.

Mastermind is sitting staring at nothing in particular, like he is having a day dream. The camera man coughs, Mastermind blinks and looks at the camera.

Camera Man: "You wanted to do a promo sir?"

Mastermind nodded, and clears his throat, and then tries to talk, but nothing comes out. He shakes his head, and stands up. He walks over to the locker room door, and looks out, and then walks back.

"I'm here in Seattle, Washington, not far from America's capital of Washington DC. I'm a proud wrestler from New Zealand participating in the greatest federation there is, that is the XWF. The Xtreme Wrestling Federation. I'm about to face my biggest match to date and that's my first main event here in the XWF, and that's against Frodo Smackins. After the week we've had of toing and froing promo's then the match is going to be epic."

Mastermind again walks to the door, and looks out, and turns back.

"I just want to address someone who's already addressed me personally. There's a Pay Per View called Leap of Faith coming up next weekend, and I'm in the first match of the night. My first Pay Per View, here in the XWF by the way. It's for the Ark of the Covenant Title, some title that I know a little about."

Mastermind starts pacing.

"This match is a 20 Minute extreme rules match. 20 Minutes is a long time, but I know I can go that long. Extreme Rules maybe not my specialty but nothing is about specialty when it comes to the XWF. This place has some over whelming characters at times, and one of them I am facing tonight in Frodo Smackins."

Mastermind walks back over to the door, and looks out. He see's people, back stage staff walking by. He turns back to the camera.

"Where was I? Oh yes, next Saturday and the Pay Per View Leap of Faith, and my match in the Ark of the Covenant race. I am against 5 other people, with me that's 6. I repeat that again, this is a 6 person match."

Mastermind holds up his right hand and shows his fingers and thumb.

"That's 5 others, count them 5 others."

Mastermind holds up 1 finger of his other hand.

"And me makes 6. I say again, and me makes 6. So Mr XWF, you came out with two promos not so long ago, the first one I don't know what the fuck you were on about, it just didn't make sense, and the second one you focused solely on me. Should I take that a sign as morbid respectfulness, that you see me as the genuine threat amongst the other 5 of your opponents? Should I be pleased that you come out as the People's Cock, and address me, and only me that you see as a threat?

"I think you should really think again Mr XWF. You have placed yourself so far up on a pedestal that you've forgotten the bigger picture. Again, let me remind you. In the Ark of the Covenant Match there's you."

Mastermind holds up 1 finger.

"And five others."

Mastermind smirks, and holds up his other hand.

"Not just me but 5 others. You can't be concerned about me, because 5 others are going to be competing for the belt as well. So not me and you make 6, me and you make 2. 2 doesn't add up to 6. So you can't just not be concerned with me, because I'm not concerned all about you, I'm focusing as well on Alexandra Callaway, JJ Zilla, Soupcan O'Malley, and Joey Hawkins. So don't be contrite and think for minute it's all about you, because it's not.

"Respect has to go out to the other 4. So me and you make 2 plus the other 4 make 6. That's your first big mistake Mr XWF. Thinking, oh let's just do a promo about Mastermind, he's the only one I'm focused on. Does that scare me? No it doesn't. It shows me you don't respect the other 4, whereas I do.

"So People's Cock, and I hate using that, it's not my way, but I'm slowly getting use to this federation of wannabe blow arses and what not. But again that's neither here nor there. Don't think for one minute you're going to show up and deal with me, because there are 4 other people around that are wanting to deal with you. 4 other people who want that title that you have got. 4 other people who must be respected, and 4 other people who give a shit and know what they are talking about, because sometimes I don't even know what you're talking about.

"Anyway after I get through with Frodo, my main focus is the other 5 of you. That's right not just you Mr XWF, but the rest of my opponents in the Ark of the Covenant title match. You have a good night, and when you've learned to count to 6. Look me up.

Mastermind smiles, and walks away. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub