Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 06:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Arrival of The Mafia Men
Mafia Men Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-10-2014, 09:30 PM

On the X-Tron comes the words:

[Image: mafia1logo.gif]
[Image: can-stock-photo_csp6017142.jpg]

The X-Tron goes to a room where there were 3 men, wearing black business suits. All three of them were also wearing glasses. In the back ground, was an old guy sitting in a chair.

The first of the men, a guy with thick brown hair, walks up to the camera. He takes off his sun glasses.

He has a scar next to his nose. It's real noticeable.

"Hello punks of the XWF, my name is Victor, and we are the Mafia Men, we are here to compete in the XWF, and to cause mayhem. We love mahem."

Victor puts his sun glasses back on and steps back to the other two men. The second guy steps forward. He is smoking a cigarette. He takes a puff. He takes off his sun glasses.

"Hi idiots, my name is Rudolf. I'm the 2 I.C. to the Mafia Men. I'm the one who relays the orders from our boss the Don."

Rudolf gestures to the old man sitting in the chair.

"He rarely talks in public, but if he does talk you listen."

Rudolf takes another puff of his smoke, and exhales.

"Take our word for it, that the landscape of the XWF is about to change. The Don has been watching, and he hates what he is seeing, Dwarfs, Hillbillies, Vampires, people who think they're smarter than everyone else, the commissioners of this place need explaining what needs to be done, and by explaining.means the Mafia Men are here to take over. From the ground upwards.."

Rudolf takes another puff, and steps backwards, and put his sun glasses back on. The third man who is blonde, steps forwards. He looks even meaner. He has blonde hair.

"The name is Gregor. Pronounced Gruger."

He had a familar sound of a weak German accent. He hadn't taken his sun glasses off.

"Anyway bitches, like Rudolf says. we're here to change the landscape of the XWF. If anyone stands in our road, then more fool them. You're either with us or you're not. I'm the enforcer, you won't like what I'm going to enforce.."

Gregor stepped back to the other two. Rudolf stepped forwards again, and took his sunglasses off. He took another puff and exhaled.

"So idiots in summary. We're the Mafia Men, we're here to compete, and we're here to change the landscape. What's the definition of a takeover?."

There was a clearing of a throat behind Rudolf. Rudolf turned around to see his boss, the Mafia Boss, the one, the only, the Don, standing ready to talk in front of the other two. Rudolf quickly faced the camera.

"Oh no, you idiots are in trouble now, like I said before the Don rarely talks in public, but when he does, you listen. So now you idiots listen good."

Rudolf steps aside, the Don walks up.

"The definition of a Take Over is an Invasion. Let the Invasion of the XWF by the Mafia Men begin. I order that to begin.... now."

The Don stepped aside, the camera could see the other three men, Victor, Rudolf and Gregor, smile and high five one another, before becoming staunch again.

The camera fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mafia Men's post:
AlexandraCallaway (06-11-2014)