Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 03:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Broken.
Stagger_Jones Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-07-2013, 11:25 PM

The scene opens to a shot of the night sky. Stars shine brightly like candles on the black background. The waning moon glows dimly through a soft mist. The camera pans down to reveal Stagger Jones laying on his back, staring up at the sky, surrounded by empty cans and bottles.

"Space... Of all the things I've done in my life... Of all the places I've gone... Never in my life have I ever thought I'd wrestle in space... But it appears this weekend that's exactly what's going to happen."

He sits up and lights a cigarette. His eyes are still as he stares off into the distance. He is troubled. He's lost something he had before. He's lost something deep within. Something that once drove him in all he did. He stares his distant stare. Silent. Still. It seems an awkward eternity before he decides to speak again.

"I've been greatly disturbed in my time here. I thought I had it all. I did have it all. But one man took it all. I know he didn't do it on purpose. I know he didn't even know he did it, but it did. You could see the change just last week, when I was brought to the limit, where I had to submit to pain... Pain. A feeling I've always found comfort in. A secure feeling that reminds you that you aren't dead yet. But... Last weekend... I found no joy in what I love. I found no pleasure in the pain. That part of me is missing, and I need to find it again."

Stagger Jones takes another long drag of his cigarette. A single tear glides slowly down his cheek. For once in a long, long time he feels weak. Helpless. Empty. He exhales a cloud of cancerous smoke and continues depressingly.

"Unknown Soldier... Only a couple of weeks ago you defeated me and two others in a match that had everything stacked against you. I thought I knew what it meant to feast on blood. I thought I knew what It meant to embrace pain for the wonderful feeling it is. But you. You took it to a level that even I couldn't take it to. The result is myself, incomplete. A weak mess. So weak I even lost to a simple deportation man. I... I'm broken."

He lays back on the grass and stares up in the sky, and remains silent as the scene fades to black.
Edit Hate Post Like Post