Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 03:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. XWF's last appearance in XWF
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2014, 10:11 PM

Breaking news to hit XWF air waves,

It has been said by a very reliable source in the industry that this is Mr. XWF's final week in the XWF. His match on Wednesday will indeed be his final match, and the promo that is about to be released sometime within the next 24 hours will be his farewell promo.

This news comes as a shock to many and brings much confusion. The self professed Boy With The Big Ol' Dick seemed to be back and ready to go with everything in his favor but an unforeseen circumstance has cut this unique superstar's career drastically short. If Mr. XWF's career was his cock, it just got circumcised way too far and accidentally cut his manhood clean off.

We hope to have some kind of answers in that upcoming promo.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-08-2014), Rain (06-09-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. XWF's post!
Mia Dim (06-08-2014)