Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
What's the F'N stand for?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-09-2014, 10:14 PM

"Hello, again ladies and gentlemen. I want to address some things that have been said recently, by me, and by Sid Feder, and by Peter Gilmour. Why? Because they need to be discussed in more depth than other avenues will allow at the time that they're said. Let's start things off with a bang.

(06-08-2014, 02:59 PM)Sid Feder Said: You do realize that wasting time insulting Frodo is exactly the same as wasting time insulting Peter Gilmour, right?

Oh wait--

No it's not.

Gilmour has actually won championships that mean something here, and he doesn't make up his own words like lolnope.

My mistake, -- insulting Frodo is actually a bigger waste of time. Maybe you and Frodo were meant for each other; both who can't strike up a fuckin' conversation that can actually be coherently followed. Carry on.

See, what's funny here is that Sid Feder compares my use of the phrase 'lolnope', a one or two time use, to the constant butchering of the language by Peter. Because Peter always uses words correctly, and never makes his own phrases up. Like his patented 'SMDFH' comment that he likes to say randomly. Instead of just shaking his damn fucking head or letting out a sigh Peter has to spout these random letters. Right, makes perfect sense. Or Peter likes to throw up random ass comments when you're arguing with him, like out of nowhere.

A perfect exam
ple is here. Peter claimed my daughter is pregnant, and this was my response.
(06-06-2014, 10:39 AM)Frodo Smackins Said: "I have no idea where you would heard this, as she hasn't spoken publically in a while. Are you making stuff up again?"

What does Peter answer with? Something logical, right? Wrong.

(06-06-2014, 07:23 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: dont worry frodo my people know all about u

Like, what the fuck does that mean? Where is it coming from? Is Peter threatening, or is he making up these crazy ass ideas in his mind and thinking they sound cool to other people. Because they don't. Seriously, they don't sound good at all. I am fairly certain I know the answer, but I won't spoil it quite yet.

See, the problem also lies in Peter's inability to understand what's being said around him. This is a perfect example of that as well.

(06-06-2014, 10:35 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(06-06-2014, 10:18 PM)Miss Joy Said:
(06-06-2014, 10:01 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "And one of them will be between your legs."

Yes, I can get laid. Thanks captain obvious.

"Shit. Ok. I was being too subtle. Let me try something a little more blunt.

YOU

LOOK

A

DUDE.

I hope I was obvious enough."

"Right, I'm calling Joy ugly. Everyone can see that. Except Peter."

(06-07-2014, 11:46 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: i dont think joy would want a small dick like frodo has.. she wants a MANDIGNO like I have ;)

"See, first and foremost Daffy Duck calls it a Mandigno. He means Mandingo. But that's not even to be discussed at this point. What is up for discussion? Where the fuck does Peter come in with the idea that I want to be up in Joy's asshole? No where. Because it's never been said, nor implied. He just comes along with his entirely ignorant bullshit and wants to try and get involved in the conversation like he has any idea what we're discussing. Why does Peter do this? Well, if I have to tell you now then we're still having issues with you getting the point. I guess I'll show more evidence, and then you make your decision.

This gem was brought to our attention when Sid was crying, ironically, about there being too many women involved in this week's Madness, claiming how Warfare is still a man's turf. Ignoring the fact that a staple of Warfare is Mandii Rider, who aside from being the love of my life, is a woman. Meaning that one of the biggest names on the show he was nut riding for being all man is in fact a woman, and Sid is much like Peter. But we're not here to mock Sid. Here's the quote."

(06-08-2014, 06:57 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Well we all know madness has a bunch of pussies on the roster.

"See! There it is. Peter making a stupid ass comment to try and get Sid's approval. Why is this a stupid ass comment? It's actually simple. The following people are on Madness, and have beat Peter recently:

Class Gilly/Steen, Azrael, Michael McBride, and Theo Pryce. Now the following people have held highly regarded titles from Madness: Morbid Angel, Azrael, Theo, John Samuels, Kendall Savannah Sawyer, Anonymous, Brock Lesnar, Wyatt Reynolds, Tri Bute, Sebastian Duke, and Jessica Diaz. The last four people to hold the highest championship in this federation? Be it the Crown, or the Uni title, have been from Madness.

Now, what does this tell us? Either Peter is a pussy, or he was mistaken and just wants Sid to dunk his salty sack on Peter's eyes. That, or Peter is too to follow the flow of logic, and instead chooses to pretend the world is exclusively in his favor. I'm sorry, Peter. It doesn't work like that. You can't change the world by saying it's a certain way. Now, I would never knock Warfare, I fight there constantly, and Gio is a really great guy who knows his product, and Archie and I certainly buried the hatchet between us, plus Miranda would look with my dick in her ass, but to say that Madness has the weaker of the talent would be patently false.

As a matter of fact, I am going to falsely patent that in Peter's name. Because he's the kind of dumbass that would believe it. And I want to repeat to the world, I am not bashing Warfare, they're great people. It's just that we can't declare Madness is pussies, not factually of course. But Peter tries to, and it's with that point I bring us to this important question. What does the F'n in Peter F'N Gilmour stand for? Do you know?"

Katie looks at Frodo rather confused like.

"I'm guessing fucking, or finishing, or something like that. I don't know."

"Failing. Peter Failing Gilmour. Because that's what he does. He is by far the worst person we have here to try and have a real conversation with. Hell, ninety percent of the time he just makes up random gibberish as he tries to insult people, poorly. Peter Gilmour is by far the dumbest mother fuck here. I'm pretty sure Cheat Lucena and Vellore Brommer have a better grasp of the language than Peter."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(06-10-2014), Ozymandias (06-10-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-09-2014)