Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Master Of Cock!
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-09-2014, 04:12 AM

The scene opens as we see Waylon pacing the floors of the locker room for tonight’s Madness.

Waylon: You give me final words.

Well that is all fine and dandy there son. But this isn’t going to be a short night for you, if that’s what you think. You’re sadly mistaken. You see I’m no outsider Joel. I won’t sit there while you put me in a submission.

I love to fight and I will not quit. You better open your eyes and realize that.

I watched your match the other night. I seen you beat that outsider piece of garbage, and I’m not impressed as you may think I am.

Not the very least bit. I’m actually a little ashamed; I’m ashamed the company gave me such an easy opponent as yourself. I deserve more, but this is what I keep getting. You fight people like that and you think you are great.

If you think that is some kind of victory you are fucking . You walk around with your head so damn high like you’re something. Well dick you’re not. You aint shit son!

Everything you keep going on about is the same ole tired shit. Week after week day after day! I’m going to master your mind; I am the master of minds! Shut the fuck up with that already.

I’m seen this same guy over and over. You win a couple of matches and you feel your own head full of shit. Then you go so downhill that that is exactly what you become shit.

You see I have won matches; I have been champion in other feds. But I’m still no better than anyone in the back here not even that fucked Peter Gilmour! So don’t go around calling yourself the master of minds when you haven’t done shit with it.

Hell you haven’t mastered anything in your life, and that’s not going to start tonight!

The only thing you are going to master tonight is you master-bating my cock, and let me tell you son it aint no Dud! It always goes off like a grand finale on the 4th of July.

Are you ready for tonight? Do you really know what is going on here?

Because it seems like to me you just don’t get it. You have your first match to where you can make a name for yourself. You finally are fighting someone that the company is noticing.

If you were to beat me you would be well respected around here. You understand that dumb fuck. Because it seems like your dumbass is too focused on other matches like over there at that shitty Warfare.

Well buddy this isn’t warfare your opponents actually are a challenge here, and you’ll see that tonight. Because, you have a match on a real show, with a real competitor. Has that sunken in yet? I don’t think it has. I hope it has I at least want you to leave everything on the table tonight when I whoop that ass.

I don’t want to hear no pussy ass excuses. You get me? You better show up tonight and fight the best you ever had to fight. Then at the end of the night you’ll know you underestimated me. Then just maybe the XWF will stop giving me with these pieces of shit opponents and give me the opportunities that I deserve.

You keep giving me your new hires and that’s all you’re going to have is new hires. No one will want to stay if they have to face people like me as soon as they walk in the door. It is just bad for business.

But that’s just my opinion. I may not understand what the fuck is going through management’s head but hell I can deal with it. After all I don’t sign the fucking paychecks.

So back to you Mastermind. I have just one more thing to say.

Waylon grabs the camera and pulls it in close to his face.

Son if you think you are ready think again. Because I’m already here and I’m ready for our match. I’m ready to end this promo bullshit, and fight it out in the ring. If you plan on coming in to win like you did last week. I love to fight and that’s what I’m going to do. So all I got to say is I’m ready! Are you?

The scene fades black.

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waylon's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-09-2014)