Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Your life is pretty shitty. Get a new one, or end it.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-08-2014, 10:37 PM

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we begin tonight's edition of Blasting Gilmour in the Ass with a quote from Peter, not in his promo. I want to address it specifically, and in length."

(06-08-2014, 08:22 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: they're all scared of us dude

"This was in response to Sid calling people out, and Gilly offering to team with Sid to come after us. WHICH HE DECLINED. Yet another person Peter asked for help publicly declined his offer. Damn, not even the decency to decline privately. And Peter swore Feder would come in and save the day. Feder commented how no one accepted his challenge which provoked this. See, Peter. This all comes to a head. Pay close attention.

No one is afraid of you, and not even Sid wants to tag with you. You're losing ground here, badly. Why don't you lay down, let the beating commence, and hope when I name your partner I name a good one. Trust me, I've your partner figured out, and it's a good one. See, where we're running into a problem is that you're too stupid to even figure out what's being said around you. Listen, scrub job, what I'm saying is simple. No one wants to be your partner, so you're kind of going to have to be forced into one.

So, now that we've got that out of the way, let's get on with his promo. Actually, there's not much to blast there. He tells us how in his dream world he managed to clone Maria Brink after 69 tries. And failures. When it's really a simple procedure. They did do it with all kinds of animals in the 90's, and have even been using mice to grow Human organs. This once again shows Peter's intense lack of understanding of how science works. Not only that, but he grew a fully adult Maria. That defies science entirely. You do know how science works, right?

Ok, see here's how cloning goes. You get an unfertilized ovum, that's an egg, and you pull it from the donor, then place it in a dish. You pull the DNA from the person you want to clone, any diploid cell will have it, haploids only have RNA. You pull the DNA from the person you wish to clone, insert DNA, and place back inside the host. Boom! Clone. But here's the rub, the clone develops from a Zygote to an embryo to a Fetus to a baby and so forth. Not a full grown adult.

If we were able to do full grown adult cloning we sure as fuck wouldn't waste it on Maria Brink, or your limp dick self. We've let the process be passed on to someone who at least knows what the fuck a Parsec is. And can speak English without sounding like a pre-pubescent girl. Stop dreaming, scrub. Stop playing at being Doctor Zero, you're only half way to him. The Zero part. I'm using innuendo to implicate you're nothing, a zero, a bush league pussy going up against some Pro-Athlete hard as fuck niggas. It's fun to play scientist when you're a kid, but when you play dress-up as an adult, one who supposedly has two degrees from a University, it's just sad. Never did tell us what those degrees were in, and where from. Does it bother you that I'm coked out of my mind most of the time, and I still make more sense than you do? That I'm smarter than you are while high as shit? It'd bother me.

Now, I want to move on to this comment."

(06-08-2014, 09:44 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: just like how Im going to beat u.. by myself

"By himself, he says. As if I'm supposed to ignore the fact that Jack Hoff is wanted to surprise attack me in the junkyard? Are we pretending that information wasn't readily found out? Because I found it out. Surprise, Jack, raYne, Magical Toothbrush thing. I found your plan. But, Peter, back to you. Since you seem to not understand what the words 'by myself' mean, I'll fill you in. If Jack Hoff manages to actually attack me in the yard, and it have an effect, that means you had help and are incapable of beating my without assistance. Congrats, you're finally learning stuff, I hope. Maybe someday you can be a functioning member of the XWF. Be worth the money, Shane, Eli, NWO, Charlie Shane, whoever is paying for you.

It's ok, Peter. You don't have to be good at speaking, properly washing, avoiding rape, or even know how to differentiate between the real world and your dungeons and dragons land to be a good wrestler. You just have to win once in a while. Which you did once this year, but it won't happen twice. Not against me anyway, and certainly not against McBride. But hey, even Sid's Parrot Davie can win a match, so maybe not all hope is lost for you. It is on Warfare, though, but not in general. You're not getting it.

You will lose to me in the Junkyard, and then I'll name your partner, and you'll lose that match as well. Eventually you'll give up, try and off yourself, but fail there as well, and end up becoming a comedian. Not because people think you're funny with stories or antics. No, you'll just sit on stage and get laughed at. Won't be much different than here, except you might get some level of respect out there. Because, let's face it, you have no real fans, most people think of you as a joke, and it's doubtful that Dim knows what respect means enough to have it for you. Sid and Soldier, well, they abandoned you so that answers that respect question. Good day, I'm going to go jerk off to a toaster again. Named this one Kara. Oh, and Jon Snow becomes Night Commander of the Night Watch."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-09-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-09-2014)