Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 08:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[UPDATE-John Black-3-30-16] Fair And Honest Feedback
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-03-2016, 02:05 AM

Yo, I thought I'd dig this thread up from its grave so I could leave feedback for any RPs I find interesting or whatnot. First up;

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=22871 -- Peter F'n Gilmour, "Raise The Roof", 2-22-16

I know it's been a little bit since you posted this, Pete, but I had planned to read it and leave some feedback... FINALLY got around to doing so.

First off, I loved that Bloodhound Gang song, cuz I only ever heard 'Bad Touch' and it was really different from that cuz it had real instruments. Nice touch. Also, I love how good you are with details. I feel as if I'm a pretty good writer, but details have never been my strong suit. I just don't put effort into them like that, I kinda skip over them and get to the action, but you know how to set a scene and that's a pretty good skill to have. Props, dude. Another thing, you really portray Gilly as the classic asshole and you do it well bro. Finally, usually, I don't like a long string of talk without details interspersed, even though I used to do that back in the day, but you do it well enough that, even though you do have a lot of talk for a while, it doesn't get boring. You get people's interest, and that's why you always have a target on your back. They all know who has the spot when it comes to reaching the top level. You're slowly breaking through to Universal Title territory, and they all wanna steal a little bit of your shine. Keep kickin' ass and if there's any roleplays you'd like me to take a look at, post the links here. Peace, dude.

~R.F'n.G.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rain's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-03-2016)

Messages In This Thread
Mr. XWF's Roleplay. - by Morbid Angel - 06-09-2014, 07:36 PM
Mr. XWF's Roleplay. - by Rain - 06-09-2014, 10:39 PM
Mr. XWF's Roleplay. - by Morbid Angel - 06-10-2014, 01:10 AM
Fair And Honest Feedback - by Peter Fn Gilmour - 06-10-2014, 04:49 AM
Fair And Honest Feedback - by Rain - 06-10-2014, 12:12 PM
[UPDATE-Mr.XWF's3rd] Fair And Honest Feedback - by Rain - 03-03-2016, 02:05 AM