Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 04:24 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Fire in the hole
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-05-2014, 11:05 PM

Frodo was seated at a bar drinking NewCastle Brown while he tried to forget losing to Frost on Warfare, which was utter shit he almost had him. Oh well, Frost put up an amazing fight, and deserved the win. So, he's drinking pretty hardcore when he sees a blonde slink in, she was vaguely familiar, but not quite familiar enough for Frodo to remember her name or where he knew her from. Either way she came in and sat down next to him, and they began a conversation.

"You. I know. Yes?"

"Yes. Yes you do. Can I drink in peace?"

"Who you?"

Her answer was mumbled in Frodo's mind, but he pretended he heard it clearly.

"Right. Yeah, I member now. You pretty."

"Thank you. Can I drink in peace now?"

This conversation went on for about 20 minutes with her even slapping Frodo in the face at one point. None the less she ended up going back to Frodo's hotel room. He carefully placed his bag full of illegal substances on the headboard, and lit a candle. She's looking at the room nervously, before even more nervously slipping out of her dress, and stood there, in just her heels and understuff. Frodo looked at her and in a horribly choreographed motion he pulled his hoodie off, or rather tried to and got stuck in it. The girl had to come over and help him pull it off. Once that was off he dropped his jeans, but they got caught around his shoes, and he fell to the floor and began flopping like a fish trying to get his pants off. Eventually they came off and he stood up proudly looking at her in just his tattered tighty whities, and his ratty Chuck Taylors. She just shrugged her shoulders and sighed before taking off her bra and then lowered her panties. Frodo lowered his, and they started to go at it like bunnies. He had her on all fours and was going hard from behind when she bumped her head on the headboard and knocked his bag of stuff onto herself. Some of the contents bust open and soaked her, she just brushed her hair out of her face. Frodo, thinking nothing of it at the time kept thrusting. She lost some of her grip with her arm and went to readjust, when she did she bumped the candle which caused her arm to go up in flames, chemicals drip yo.

When it reached her hair the entire head was engulfed in flames, and she began screaming and flailing to try and get it out. Of course this didn't work very well, so she grabbed the nearest liquid to splash on herself, which happened to be a Liter glass full of Vodka. Why he had a Litre of Vodka by the bed is irrelevant, but he did, and she splashed it on herself. This caused the flames to fireball up, and the twitching stopped. Frodo didn't notice a thing, though. Not until the fire began spreading to the rest of the bed and the alarms went off. He had already finished by then.

Frodo was sitting outside in the back of an ambulance while the fire department put the fire out. He wasn't sure what was going on as they wheeled the body of the girl out on a ghurney. Frodo was looking visibly shocked and confused. The Fire Inspector, and a detective came over to speak to Frodo.

"So, Mr. Ward. It appears the fire was caused by a her knocking over a candle, and apparently being coated in a mixture of Popper and Alcohol. Where did the poppers come from?"

"I'm not sure. I met her at a bar, and we were drinking, we came back here, and she put her bag on the headboard. We were fucking doggy style, and I guess I knocked her head into the board, which caused it to fall on her head. Man, I didn't know what she was into, this is really like the first we've ever met."

"Ok, Mr. Ward. For the official report. Do you know her name?"

"Her stage name is Ann Thraxx. I think she said her real name is Angela Morgan. We're in the same wrestling fed, but never met her until tonight."

"Sir, I'm going to need you to put on pants and come down to the police station with me. You're not in trouble, we just need you to fill out some form."

"Fine, but I'm not wearing any pants. My shit burned up. Can we like stop at Wal-Mart? If you run in and get me some clothes I can get you money in the morning. My wallet burned up as well. I'm worth money, I promise."

The cop just looked at Frodo and shook his head. They piled into the car, and drove to Walmart to get Frodo clothes before going to the Police Station. But in other news, Ann Thraxx is dead?

[OoC:With deep planning, and approval from Ann Thraxx.]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Kruzifix (06-29-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-05-2014), Rain (06-24-2014)