Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 03:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Cain and Abel
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-05-2014, 10:36 AM

A lot has happened in the life of Eli James the fourth in the span of a year. People who had never heard his name were enlightened to who he was and what he was about. The XWF in particular. Early in his days he was preconceived as a con man with religious values. His southern accent was a target for fun humor. Everything about him placed a target, not on his back, but on his face. Those who watched him were never sure when to boo him or cheer. It was confusion. There didn't seem to be a clear line of good and evil. It was blurred, and it still seems to be.

The way he carried himself just gave a strange feeling to those around him. He smiled a lot, but it never appeared to be a happy one. He treated people with much love without laying down the hammer so-to-speak. When it was time for him to fight against someone, he did his job well and people noticed. The message he brought alongside his fighting skills had people noticing, but it wasn't the same. The skills told everyone, "This guy can win titles." And his message? Well, his message seemed to tell everyone, "This guy is a bit off-the-wall. He's nuts. What an easy target to talk about."

One by one they came out of nowhere with high energy speeches.

"We're waiting for you, a Jim Jones wannabe, to bring out the kool-aid."

"What does your cult practice?"

"You're a southern hick. You probably sleep with your sisters."

"All those women are probably related to you." (Eli when he first arrived had several ladies accompanying him)

"Eli is a white-trash, trailer living, preacher hick who is no different than the rest who preach about a higher power."

No matter what people said, Eli kept speaking his message. His life within a year had told stories people could never forget. Regardless of what was happening around him, there was the underlining theme he continues to keep: Almighty's message. It was his purpose of coming here and opening his mouth. It's the sole purpose of his existence. He endured the mocking, labeling, stereotypes, accusations, and senseless talk. People got sidetracked and he became their focal point. They wanted to end Eli James. They wanted to shut him up and show him he's just a false prophet.

One by one they all fell. The list grew. A voice would yell from the right side, "you preach lies," and he would ask them for proof, but was met with silence. Another would speak from the left, "what would Jesus think about ____," and again they would be met with his response, "I never claimed to be a Christian, so why would that matter?"

We would hear stories and watch them unfold regarding his life.

The Promise Land. The place where people labored when the sun rose til the sun set. Everyone seemed to be in perfect harmony. It could have been labeled as 'the perfect society'. After all the hard work he had put into that place and all the investing in people, he burned it to the ground with everyone trapped. He also would go to a bar where his friend, who was with Eli in the past during a biker gang time, and ended up burning it down with everyone inside. This made his smile all the more eerie.

The more people would talk, the more people would disappear. Oddly, the way Eli James came into the XWF is the way he is now: alone. The one man who would stand by him most of the time, Elisha, seems to be gone after Eli's attack. There doesn't seem to be many allies in the corner of Eli James.

Once you thought you had the mystery man nailed down and caught, he would reveal something that left you puzzled. This brings us to now...

Eli James is walking around an open field that's mostly dirt. It appears to be an old baseball field that was just abandoned.

"Heh. Dirt and grass. Opposites. Different colors. Different substance. And yet they work together. It is the perfect song that no one sings.

I return to fight solo. There's no Mystica, no Elisha, no Sincere Lee Wild, no Alexandra Callaway, no Sid Feder, no Casey Jones. I am against all there is and all is against me. It is the perfect song that ... that ya just can't hear right now. I face a man who is trying to step through the doors where all eyes are looking. His name is an interesting one. It reminds me of a story I heard many years ago: Cain and Abel. This story comes from the Bible. Heh. I better be careful.. people gone think I'm a Jesus follower.

Eli leans toward the ground, and moves his hand across the dry dirt. His eyes glare into the earth like he's watching a baby being born. He's mesmerized at what he's looking at. Just for a moment he seems to be lost somewhere while he's drawing in the dirt. He starts to remove some dirt from the ground and places his hand up in the air, and releases it for the wind to carry it off.

"Where people were made and where people will return.

Cain and Abel were doing their jobs. Almighty set some standards before the first breath was ever put into a humanly formed mount of dirt. Cain had evil growing in his heart and ended up murdering his brother. On a cool day, the Almighty was among them and heard the blood cry out. Cain was banished from Almighty's presence.

This story tells me quite a lot. It tells me that the name you have attached to yourself will be forever remembered. It tells the story of betrayal with his own flesh and blood. It tells a story that he was jealous and disobedient. While those portions of truth are important, there is another truth that is the most important. I want you to turn off the radio and television. Go somewhere quiet and think only about the words I'm about to say: Cain is banished from Almighty's presence. That statement of truth opens a whole new world that you may never have known to exist. It displays who is greater; that being Almighty. It reveals how pure Almighty is and how impure the actions of a sinful person are. It is a testament that has been known for years and ignored.

If the Cain of the past was a sinful man, and you take pride in your name being the same then perhaps you have a sinful root too. I don't think that's too far off thinking since everyone has it. Yours seems to be lies. It's a common one 'round here.

You come off losing a match to Sebastian Duke, and your words to me are a threat? Do we have another comedian in the XWF, or just a blank faced liar? I'm pretty sure you're the latter. There's not too much evidence for the former. You know how many times I've been threatened? I've been threatened by many who tried to take me out or hurt me.

Pain is a temporary thing, man. Don't threaten the infinite with a finite thing. Don't regret your words.

Maybe you just did the wrong homework. You did, after all, call me a former general manager. Heh. I was the former owner.

You should seek wisdom before you speak. Not to worry, man... many before you have chosen this path and are no longer here... and many more will continue this until the end. I just hope you do the right thing and repent before Wednesday. Ya got some time.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Ozymandias (06-05-2014), Scorpio (06-05-2014)