Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Warfare THE CONCLUSION 6/4/2014
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-05-2014, 02:02 PM

A promotional video for the Main Event is shown with this song played over it

We return to Warfare... but what's this?

The lights in the arena go off and a string of random coding quickly scrolls all over the X-Tron. Unintelligible muttering is heard over the PA just before the screen goes blank. Without warning, apparent coding begins to scroll across again. It seems to simply read,
"0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 01000011 01101111 01110111 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101001 01101110 00100000 01100110 01100101 01100001 01110010 00101100 00100000 01110000 01101100 01100101 01101001 01100010 01101001 01100001 01101110 01110011 00101100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01101101 01111001 00100000 01110010 01100101 01110100 01110101 01110010 01101110 00100000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01101001 01101101 01101101 01101001 01101110 01100101 01101110 01110100 00101110 0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0"

MAIN EVENT
XWF Trio Championships
Eli James IV, Azrael Erebus and The Dimallisher
- vs -
Theo Pryce, 4 x Better Luca Arzegotti and Mark 'F-ing' Flynn
Trio Tag Match

The lights go out. The music starts to play... the lights come on very dim with a blue haze with fog smoke everywhere. Eli makes his way to the ring smiling and taking his precious time.. he's in no hurry. As he gets in the ring he raises his Trio Championship into the air and awaits the others.

Azrael Erebus drops down from the ceiling rafters and slowly, strides to the ring. Moving in an almost tantric and methodical, mannerism as a smirk adorns his face and an other wordily ambiance, glistens within his eyes. Once he reaches the ring, he launches himself up and over the ropes and lands directly onto his feet, in a semi crouched position as he lifts his head and stares out at the audience for a moment, before rising to his feet. He hands the belt to the referee and nods at Eli as a sign of respect.

"Rock Star" plays as Dimallisher walks out shaking hands with the fans. His lovely manager, Sandy Smith, follows behind. He grabs her by the waist and makes out with her on the ring apron while she grabs a handful of his dick beneath the title. She takes it off him and gives him a final kiss. She gives him the belt and hands it to the referee. He filthily grins at the other two who are slightly disgusted.

The words "Money Talks" flash on the X-Tron and then a video montage of Theo begins playing as the wrestler makes his way to the ring. Theo stands outside of the ring staring up at the other three he, points directly at Eli and makes a championship sign around his waist. The current Television champion has his title rested on his shoulder comfortably.

"Out Among the Stars" by Johnny Cash begins to play over the loudspeakers, and Luca steps out, onto the entrance ramp. He takes a good, long look down the ramp before walking down it, towards the ring. Once there, he steps up to the ring apron and looks directly up at his opponents. He hints that he's doing to enter the ring but then takes a step back and puts one finger up and says “one second.”

Then he looks up at the ramp...

Mark Flynn Comes out in an overblown robe. No expression, no eye contact. He is entirely focused as he makes his way down the ramp. He then does make eye contact with Theo and Luca. He throws the robe off of himself and then the three men storm the ring but the other three wisely flee immediately.

Eli drops to his knees laughing as Erebus tries to get the free bird champions together.

They slowly make their way back into the ring and it looks like Pryce is going to start this match for the challengers and Azrael is going to start it for the champions.

The referee calls for the bell as the ring announcer announces that this is for the Trio Championships.

The former partners begin to circle each other, but Theo seems to have another eye on Eli and Azrael takes advantage of this by getting in a knee to the gut. He smiles but Theo whips him into the ropes and then flings him over his body with an arm drag.Azrael scurries to his feet and has a grin on his face. He walks directly up to Theo and the two men look directly into each other's eyes.

Azrael slaps Theo across the face. Pryce laughs, then turns towards his parnters, but then turns back and begins to unload on Azrael! A flurry of punches now to his former partner. Azrael fights back and the two men exchange heavy punches.

The Dimallisher gets a blind tag in on Azrael though, not to Theo's knowledge. He grabs him from behind and slams him down to the mat and laughs. Theo gets to his feet but Dimallisher grabs him by the throat and looks to choke him but instead he shoves him into the turnbuckle.

Dimallisher then headbutts the Television Champion and the referee gets in between them and forces Dimallisher away. They lock up again and Dimallisher gets the upperhand with a fly thumb to the eye. He knocks Theo to the ground with a shoudler knock and then locks him in a triangle choke hold.

He wears him down and holds his hand out to tag in the sadistic Eli James who has been smiling this entire time.

James climbs over the middle rope and then unloads some stomps. He picks him up and throws him into the turnbuckle that is protected by his team. He looks to whip him to the opposite one but then turns and slams Theo's head back into their own corner. Eli grabs him by the head and unloads a couple of punches and then locks in a boston crab. He pulls Theo to the middle of the ring, but Theo manages to flip out of it and kicks Eli towards Luca Arzegotti who plants the former XWF owner with a clothesline. Pryce pulls himself towards Flynn...

Crawling....

Crawling...

Eli tags in Azrael....

TAG!!

Flynn is in and he comes flying over the top rope and lands on his feet. He ducks a wild clothesline from Azrael and then kicks him in the side of the leg, taking Erebus down to one knee. Flynn runs into the corner and takes The Dimallisher down with a flying drop kick!

He then runs back towards Erebus who jumps over a kick. He keeps running and as Azrael turns!!

SMACK!

Spinning heel kick!!

Flynn and co are in charge at the minute.

He goes for the cover but Azrael quickly kicks out. Flynn kicks him again, as Azrael climbs to his knees. Then goes for a dragon kick but Erebus ducks it and then catches the other leg, sending Flynn on his back. Erebus then locks in a Texas Clover Leaf submission in the centre of the ring and Flynn roars in pain...

Azrael sees it's not working and then heads up high.

Flying leg drop!

Mark is hurt and Azrael grabs his legs and hooks them in a cover.

Broken up at two by Theo Pryce! In comes The Dimallisher though and he punches Pryce and then lariats both of them over the top rope. Eli reads Luca's entrance into the ring and he shoulders Arzegotti in the gut. Then he runs off the ropes and into Luca and hits him with a knee in the skull...

He follows this up by running off the ropes and flies at him with a high knee. Eli takes him down and Luca is sent to the outside.

Flynn back to his feet flips Eli over the top rope! He turns and ducks a forearm from Azrael. Flynn jabs him in the ribs and then flings him into the turnbuckle. He then grabs him from behind and hits a german suplex,

Everyone seems to be down and out at the minute.

Eventually though Flynn gets the hot tag into Luca Arzegotti who manages to leap onto the back of Azrael just as he attempts to tag in Dimallisher. Arzegotti drops several elbows to the spine and then pulls Azrael away from the corner and lifts him up by the knee and slams it right down onto the mat.

Luca grabs Azrael by the head and pulls him to his feet he hits a forearm in the jaw. He then hits some shoulders into Azrael's ribs as he puts him against the turnbuckle. He lifts Azrael up by his legs, turns and executes a brutal spine buster!!

He then picks him up again and whips him towards his own corner. He tags in Pryce who climbs over the middle rope, they both whip Azrael into another turnbuckle. Pryce fling Luca at Azrael and Luca leaps into the air and splashes his opponent in the corner. Pryce then follows this up by running straight into Azrael and grabs the groggy body and leaps him around the back. Flings him with a belly-to-belly suplex and then covers.

Kick out!!

Superb team work by Team Pryce.

Theo then picks Azrael up and whips him into the ropes. Dimallisher gets a blind tag on Az. Theo lifts Azrael up and plants him with an atomic drop as Dimallisher screams “DUCK”

Azrael, instinctively, ducks and Dimallisher flies over him and... SPEAR!!

Pryce is down. Dimallisher rolls Azrael out of the way.

Dimallisher stomps on Theo's face and yells, spitting as he does so...

“GET UP YOU FUCKING !”

Dimallisher picks Theo up and smiles and then hits him with a European uppercut. He then hits a sidewalk slam and goes for a cover but then pulls Theo's shoulders up. Dim then climbs the turn buckle, unusually, and then hits a flying clothesline on Pryce.

He picks Pryce up once more, scoop slam!

Dimallisher tags in Eli, who steps into the ring and Dimallisher hands Theo over. Eli grabs him and then Russian Leg Sweeps him in the centre of the ring.

Theo has taken a huge amount of damage now!

Eli gets cocky, he picks up Pryce again and smiles, then runs off the ropes but Theo leaps on the ground under it, then responds by getting to his feet and hitting a power slam!

Pryce crawls towards the turn buckle desperately, Flynn is looking for the hot tag!

Pryce gets it!!

Flynn comes running in but Eli screams, and distracts Flynn. Eli manages to tag in Dimallisher again. Dimallisher and Flynn begin to circle each other, staring at each other intensely. Flynn gets a swift kick in to Dimallisher's left leg but he's not really fazed.

Dimallisher jabs Flynn but he's also not bothered by it. The two then lock up in a test of strength, Dimallisher comes out on top and slams Flynn on the mat. Flynn is clearly humiliated, he gets up and shoves Dimallisher. Dimallisher turns, clearly angry now as well, and hits him with a fist to the side of the face. Flynn fights back and the two just begin to fly flurries of fists at each other one after the other.

Flynn comes out on top now and he whips Dimallisher into the corner. Luca holds Dimallisher back as Flynn crossbody chops him in the corner. Flynn tags in Arzegotti who grabs Dimallisher by the back of the head and drags it down on the top rope. Luca then slides into the ring and hits a couple of elbows on his opponent and then locks in a sleeper hold, Luca is on one knee and Dimallisher is on his ass.

Luca drags him down to the mat and tags in Theo who visciously comes in, and stops on Dimallisher. He drops an elbow, and another. Then locks in a sharpshooter. He pulls himself towards Flynn and allows the tag. Flynn heads to the top turn buckle.

Flynn then drops a knee onto the back of Dimallisher. He atomic drops Dimallisher and Dim lands on the middle rope.

Mark heads to the outside and executes the Counter Point (Knee to the skull) from the outside. Flynn smiles and shoves Dimallisher towards the turn buckle again and tags in Luca.

450 SPALSH (450 Splash, because fuck you)

Luca then covers him.

Dimallisher throws Luca behind him!

Look at that power!

Luca turns immediately but Dimallisher is some how already back up to his feet!! Choke slam to Luca!!!

Dimallisher drops to his knees, the man is clearly hurt. He pulls himself towards Azrael. But Luca has tagged in Pryce. Theo manages to leap on Dimallisher's ankle in the nick of time and pull him back towards the centre of the ring.

Theo lifts him up, and whips him into the ropes. Theo then....

PRYCE CHECK! (Spear after opponent goes off the ropes)

Theo goes for the cover!

Thr...NO!!!!!!!!!

Broken up by Eli James. Eli sees Luca coming and hits him with an arm drag and then hits a super kick to Flynn as well!

Pryce though turns and slings Eli to the outside.

Dimallisher tags in Azrael now though!

Azrael comes in and Pryce goes for a lariat but Erebus ducks it and then sends Theo head first into Flynn, sending him to the outside!

There was no tag though!

Erebus now.... SEEING STARS (RKO)

PLANTS IT!!!

THE COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kick out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azrael thought he had it.

He drags Theo to his corner and then hits a standing moonsault before tagging in Eli James. Eli picks Theo up and sends him towards the ropes, he goes for the neckbreaker but Theo spins it all the way around and manages to reverse it into his own swinging neckbreaker.

Theo leaps into the cover but Eli immediately kicks out!

Pryce grabs James and pulls him to his feet. He kicks him in the gut, runs off the ropes and goes for a scissors kick but James moves out of the way, kicks Pryce in the gut and then hits a fameasser!

Theo Pryce crawls towards Flynn, and James crawls towards The Dimallisher!

They both get the tag. Dimallisher runs at Flynn but Flynn ducks and trips him over and then hits him with a kick to the back of the head.

He runs off the ropes and nails him with a shining wizard!

Flynn goes into the cover.

KICKOUT!

Flynn locks in a crippler cross face!

Dimallisher is in agony for moments...

But in comes Eli James!! He breaks it up!!

Pryce is on the top turn buckle!!

He flies in...

Eli catches him by kicking him in the gut!

He puts Theo in a headlock and then drops to one knee and brings the opponents neck across the other knee (like a stunner on the knee). Once he locks in the headlock, he yells singing Amazing Grace and continues singing as he does the move. Executing the move that he calls: The Cleansing!

Pryce is down and out!

Flynn grabs Eli by the head and launches him over the top rope by the head! Eli lands on his back on the outside! Dimallisher hits Flynn with The Dimolishment (Running Big Boot) and tags in Azrael Erebus!

Pryce is slowly climbing to his feet, he grabs Dimallisher and whips him into the ropes and hits another Pryce Check (Spear with running opponent.)

Theo turns and runs towards Luca, desperately trying to tag in the eager competitor, but just as he is about to....

Eli grabs Luca by the ankle and pulls him to the outside.

“NO!”

Theo clings onto the top rope and looks out in desperation...

But as he turns back...

DARKEST LIGHT!!! (Cross Rhodes)!!

Azrael hits it!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luca knocks out Eli with the Get Away Driver (Omega Driver) but it's too late. He turns around in disbelief to see that the match is over!

Winners and STILL the Trio Tag Champions: Eli James IV, Azrael Erebus & The Dimallisher

Eli and The Dimallisher slide into the ring eventually as Theo and Flynn are sent to the outside. Luca, Flynn and Theo are walking backwards up the ramp, and they are absolutely furious!!

The Champions have their arms raised as Warfare comes to a dramatic close!

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(06-05-2014), Ozymandias (06-05-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-05-2014), Rain (06-08-2014), Sid Feder (06-08-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-05-2014, 02:41 PM

"'Cower in fear, pleibians, for my return is imminent." That's what the binary said."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Rain (06-08-2014)
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-05-2014, 08:20 PM

I wanna dedicate my victory to a couple folks.

My friend Peter Gilmour who always offers me advice when I need it.

My friend Mr. Feder who inspired me.

My sexy wife Sandy.

And last but not least, I have to thank God for being the best manager I could ask for.

you're welcome Eli and Azrael

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-05-2014), Rain (06-08-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-08-2014, 02:30 AM

(06-05-2014, 02:41 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "'Cower in fear, pleibians, for my return is imminent." That's what the binary said."

Again, I know this is older, but yo Frodo, I was actually gonna use this binary converter site I have bookmarked. Now I don't have to, so thanks ^^

BTW...Sending in a segment right now for this week's WarFare. Keep your eyes open ^_^

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-08-2014, 11:38 AM

OOC: raYne, just so you know results responses are IN character so make it clear that you are being OOC when you write something out of character. I only say this because someone could freely rip into you IC when you say something like segments when you're meant to be in character.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Ozymandias (06-08-2014), Rain (06-08-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-08-2014, 02:41 PM

OOC: Ohh, okay, thank you! I was here last year, but I really didn't know about that. I'm just used to results comments being OOC. But thanks, I thought the comment was gonna be about me commenting on something that was too old ><

I'll definitely remember that, thank you ^_^

~$hane-o

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-08-2014, 02:42 PM

OOC: No worries, it was just to let you know.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Rain (06-08-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-08-2014, 02:49 PM

Haha, ha, way to choke you little pink panty loving , Theo Pryce. You got pinned by the only person here whose claim to fame is being an even bigger than you are.

Eli and Dim must'a been laughin' their fuckin' asses off after that match, both just lettin' that cum guzzling starfish beat your ass down. Funny how when it was WWX and yer team won, ya had nothin' to do with that outcome -- yet when it's for the Trios and your team loses, you have everything to do with a being allowed to claim the win over yer team.

Good job! ! That's Pryce for yah; always there when it really counts -- that is if we're talkin' about 3 counts with him on the losing end.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Mia Dim (06-09-2014)