Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-28-2024, 11:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare today
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2014, 11:02 AM

If anybody has anything they wanted submitted for the show, I am the person to send it to directly. (or the form for segments also works fine)

I will be working on and posting the first half of the show myself, covering the opening match all the way through Frost/Santos/Frodo. Part 1 will go up today.

If you have anything to submit for the MAIN EVENT, just use the form or send it directly to Archie AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I can't guarantee how late he will accept anything for the ME. I myself will accept stuff for the earlier part of the show for the next 2 hours.

And, go.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-04-2014, 11:56 AM

If you're writing my match can you make me do that one thing? You know what I mean. With the stuff. Yeah.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-04-2014, 12:52 PM

As Shane'o Mac says, PM me anything directly. The Main Event may not be up until tomorrow but i will accept anything in the next 2-3 hours.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post