Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tag Team RP
RonnieWilkins Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-07-2013, 06:25 PM

Another victory, another trip home. There weren’t words for the way Ron Wilkins felt, walking through his door with his bank account another ten thousand dollars fatter.

But today was a special day.

Today was the day he really got to enjoy the fruits of his labors. The bills were all paid out to three months and now it was time to have some fun.

After the gym of course.

Another brutal session of rolling with the guys at his Gracie-Barra school followed by a weight lifting regimen that felt prescribed by Satan. Ron barely let himself catch his breath from the grappling and he was already warming up to his max Deadlift of 500lbs.

Intimidated and unable to match his pace, the younger members of the gym slowly trickled out after whatever cool-down they chose. Within an hour it was just Ron and his good friend/coach Jeff inside the walls of the gym.

Ron finished up with a set of Overhead Presses and after sucking down half a bottle of Gatorade he began to stretch and cool-down.

“So Hulk, what’s on tap for this weekend?”

“Some tag team match, I didn’t ask for it so I’m not sure why I got it, but there it is.”

“They partnered you up with somebody?”

“Yeah, might as well make the best of it. At least they did it fairly, I’m the only major threat on my side and the other team has some meth addict championing their cause.”

“Meth addict? Is someone like that even allowed to compete in a blood sport?”

“I guess so, I’m just gonna do my best to break something internally, I don’t want any of his filthy fluids getting on me.”

“Smart man. You don’t want to get any of that dirty freaks stuff on you.”

The two friends chat for a bit longer before Ron climbs into his old pick-up and makes the short trip back to his house. He’s greeted by a little boy, three dogs, and a beautiful woman holding a baby as he swings the door open.

“Daddy!” screams his oldest son Logan.

Ron scoops him up in one arm and begins to swing him around the room.

“WHEEEE!!!!”

He finally flops the toddler down on the couch and begins attacking various points of weakness, driving laughter out of the boy as he tickles him mercilessly. Finally the boy cries “Uncle” and the tickle torture ceases. Ron delivers a quick peck on the lips to his wife and scoops the baby out of her arms.

“Who wants to go do some toy shopping today?”

“TOYS?! Me! Me! MEEEEEEE!” Screams the four year old.

Shannon runs her fingers down his back and says “What kind of toys, big spender?”

“Oh you know…Hot Wheels, Nerf Guns, maybe an Xbox game or two.”

She playfully punches his shoulder and laughs.

God she hasn’t acted like this in years!

“Well fine then…you’ll just have to settle for me, no toys included!”

“Meh, I can deal with it. God made you ready to use.”

Another punch to the shoulder accompanied by a giggle “Ass!”

An hour later and the two adults with two young kids were finally loaded up in the truck, on their way to the mall just a few miles away. That was one of the nice things about El Paso. It was never thought of as a major city, but it was just behind Philadelphia in terms of population.

Pride coursed through Ronnie as they exited the beaten down truck and crossed the ceramic tile entryway of the Sunland Park Mall.

Another five figure pay day and now they were really on their way.

Nearly two thousand dollars later and Logan had a new set of Army Men, several super hero movies, and a dinosaur that moved, roared, and presumably cooked you dinner just by voice activation(If you looked at the price tag). Ron couldn’t afford to replace his wife’s laptop when a virus crippled it six months ago so it was a pretty big deal to both of them when he was able to buy her a brand new iPad 3.

The kids were racked out after an hour at the mall playground and they were driving past a row of car dealerships on the way home when Shannon asked Ron.

“Why didn’t you buy anything for you? You’ve been working your ass off for this.”

“You want to know why?”

At that moment they rolled past a major Ford dealership. Outside the window of the dusty, beaten up, too many miles having, base model F-150 that they currently sat in…was a black over tan, dually, Supercrew, King Ranch F-350 that could pull a house off of its foundation as long as the tow strap would hold. Ron jerked his thumb out the window at the beautiful beast.

“That’s why. A few more wins, maybe a bonus for a title here and there, and as long as everything else is taken care of…I am going to walk in that dealership, offer some scumbag salesman ten thousand less than what that truck is worth, and drive that bitch home.”

Shannon reached across the middle of the seat and grabbed his upper thigh.

“Oh Ron, so assertive. I am loving what this wrestling thing has done to you!”

-----------Six Hour Later---------------------

The kids were finally asleep, Logan insisting on bringing his first new toys in over a year to bed with him. The baby insisting on falling asleep with Shannon’s nipple in his mouth, and Shannon and Ron sat on their couch, wrapped in each other’s arms.

“So what’s the deal this week Ron? Anything crazy like last week?”

“You know…I don’t know, the rules are the way they are supposed to be, but my main opponent is some meth-head who thinks he talks to Satan or something. I’ll take it as far as he wants it to go.”

“Well if it goes as far as last week…that was incredible.”

She draped her leg over his.

“The way you dominated him.”

The other leg swung over Ron and now she was straddling him.

“The way he couldn’t even stand to face the end.”

Her hips start rocking back and forth.

“I love watching you destroy someone like that…knowing you have that inside you…”

As lips lock and shirts become non-existent the camera fades away, leaving the happy couple to their own devices.
Edit Hate Post Like Post