Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:22 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Don't look now but Eli played us both.
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-04-2014, 09:30 AM

Theo sits up in his hospital bed, amused at what he just saw on the television. That’s right, the hospital staff finally saw fit to bring by a remote so he could use the TV rather than trying to get all of his entertainment via his smart phone. Things look much better on a bigger screen wouldn’t you say? Well, not everything. Dim actually gets uglier the bigger the screen gets. Eli seems to get fatter and Azrael, well he you never can tell with him. Especially a guy who changes looks as often as most people change their underwear. Theo grabs his cup, takes a sniff of it just to make sure it wasn’t poisoned, because that’s what people who aren’t totally sold on what they see around them do, they start looking for other things to blame. Like tea, or addiction or just gold old tom foolery.

“See folks, this is what we call the “Digging your heels in” defense. Azrael already having been called out on his bullshit has no recourse but to further the lie. It’s a valiant defense, albeit a stupid and short sighted one. And maybe that is all Azrael is going for at this point? Something to get him though this week, soon it won’t matter, soon the words won’t have meant anything and it will all be settling in the ring. But in the meantime let’s go back to calling Azrael on his nonsense.”

Theo grabs the remote, turns on the television, specifically to the XWF channel and is able to navigate his way to Azrael’s most recent promo using XWF On Demand, a nifty little feature that our friends at Pryce Industries developed for the XWF on the cheap.

Quote: "You see that? I pulled the actual character of Jesse Pinkman from the television show Breaking Bad into our reality. If I can do that, why would I hire actors? The answer is - I wouldn't and I didn't. Theo Pryce would and did. He uses his money to solve all his problems and there are too many occurrences to name in one sitting, that prove that exact point. I don't solve my problems with money. I don't pay people to do anything. There's no point. I can change reality and bend it to my will with a snap of my fingers. Even with that in mind though, I don't use my abilities to interfere with matches or mess with my opponents' promos. Me, altering their minds and controlling them in any way or using tricks, would take the fun away from me winning on my own merit. I know I'm better than the humans. I don't need to use my powers, magic or any sort of trickery to prove it."

“So Azreal’s defense is that the thought of me hiring an actress to pretend to be Lila is completely believable but the notion that he, or Eli, or the two of them together hired an actor and an actress to play a role is not believable? Is that really what he’s going with? Where is the line drawn Azrael? One actor is ok but two is one too many? Yes I use my money to solve many of my problems, I never claimed I didn’t. Let’s be real with each other for a second, you use your abilities to solve your problems, hell, you had no problem asking me to help you solve the problem of you being exiled, and like the friend that I was I did that for you. See it’s not just my own problems that I solve, it’s others as well. Consider me a man of the people. But back to the money thing since that was the basis of your entire rant there, yes I use my money, that’s what people with money do, they use it to their advantage just like you use the ability to bend time space and reality to your advantage, just like you did bringing in Jesse Pinkman. So if I use my talents I’m a horrible liar, if you use your talents you’re what? A spaceman being a spaceman? Impeccable logic. Moving on.”

Quote: "He wants to sell the idea that he was impersonated? That's what he wants to do? I still can't believe it. So that means everyone on his team thought the impostor was him because if Theo was in the hospital suffering from a three day drug induced coma, then who was in those promos with them? Why did Luca confirm it was Theo who brought in a fake Lila and why were all of Theo's promos aired under his name?

“Who is everyone on my team? Perhaps you weren’t paying attention, or you were too busy trying to untangle yourself from the web you wove but from what my sister stated, a person who has gone out of her way on countless occasions to do anything but help me, I was found unconscious in my office after having come back from Denver. I haven’t talked to Mark since I got back. Oh wait, you must be harping on the fact that Luca, a known drug addict was also fooled by your paid actor when he commented on the same promo you did. Imagine that. A guy who is high 90% of the time being fooled by a guy paid to look and act like me. Can you imagine that? Hey Luca did you hear? You were fooled. Way to go.”

“Shit happens.”

The camera pans over to the right to show Luca bent over at the window, his nose planted on the counter top, and with one swift motion he runs his nose along the counter top sniffing in what appeared to be a line of cocaine.

“Luca what the fuck?”

“What? What?”

“I’m in here because I overdosed on coke and there you are in my hospital room doing coke. Erica would flip her shit if she saw this.”

“And that would be different how? Go back to your promo would you? Leave me in peace over here.”

“Fine. Let’s get back to Azrael.”

Quote: "No, it must be me that did it all. I manipulated everyone. I fooled Team Theo, Lila and the people who run the XWF because they allowed my impostor to air promos without question. Because those clips that aired in my promos, weren't just random clips I found, they were in Theo Pryce promos. So that means my fake Theo must have aired those entire promos. Wow. I really fooled everyone."

“Well this wouldn’t be the first time you’ve manipulated people would it Azreal? I gave you the example of what was done on Ozuul a few short moments ago. See, unlike you who just says:

Quote: too many occurrences to name in one sitting, that prove that exact point.

“I didn’t need to provide many occurrences, I did however provide one. Which is one more than you have. So which one of us is actually substantiating our claim and which one is, digging their heels further in? And in case you want to play ignorant and claim that I dreamed that up as well here is the proof:”

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=11187
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=11202

“Now let’s play a few more snippets from Azrael’s promo shall we?”

Quote:Eli talks like money isn't an option.

“Actually he has, go back to his promos leading up to World War X and you will see it for yourself.”

Quote: I know I'm better than the humans.

“I know you believe that, but Mandii Rider says hi…twice in fact. So does Elisha. You remember Elisha right? He was the guy who beat you not long ago to take that TV title from you. And now where is that title? Firmly around my waist after I kicked his teeth in last week. So you are better than humans? You say it often enough. And yet you lose to them. You engage in mind games just like humans. You lie, just like humans. For all your talk about how you are so much better than us lowly humans you sure do a good job of acting just of us.”

Quote: Me, altering their minds and controlling them in any way or using tricks, would take the fun away from me winning on my own merit.

“Based on what I just said above perhaps you should consider altering minds and using tricks, it might help you actually win. You know the old saying, if you ain't cheating you ain't trying. Try a little harder Azrael."

Quote: "Yet, here's my opponent Theo Pryce, pretending to wake up from a drug overdose. Faking things and using his own brand of tricks again. It's sad really. First he pays an actress to play my daughter

“Prove it. Go ahead. Try and prove it. Because at this point we have two very different versions of the truth and so far the only one that has given any evidence to prove that their version is the only accurate one is me. I showed you the clip of your actor missing one of the small details. Which is my dominate hand. So simple and yet so telling. What have you shown to prove that I hired someone? I've proven to you that the person on the tape is not me. Your daughter has admitted that she is not the woman on the tapes. Something I have not once disagreed with. All you are doing is playing into Eli's hands. You are so caught up in trying to prove that I am attempting to play some mind game with you that you haven't considered what is going on under your nose. Think about this for a second Azrael. What do I have to gain by hiring an actress to play Lila? Seriously what does that do for me? I just bent over backwards, using my money and my power to get Lila a job at the most prestigious Art Museum in the world, hooked her up with a nice place to live in Paris and for what? So I could put on this production and end my relationship with her? Does that honestly sound right to you? All the things you have brought up as evidence that I hired someone do nothing to prove your theory and do everything to shot it to shit. The whole nonsense about Lila having only one parent? You think I don't know that? How long have her and I been dating? How long have you and I been friends? And somehow I missed that detail when I supposedly tried to put together this huge work of fiction?"

"The amazing thing is, your own daughter stumbled upon what I have been trying to tell you, and yet you still won't even consider the possibility. For reference here is what she said:"

Quote:"If Theo wasn't orchestrating this and Luca wasn't aware of the woman posing as me being a fake, I'd almost think maybe Theo was being tricked just like my father had been. But what would be the point?

"What would be the point?"

“And that brings me back to Eli James. You know as well as I do Azrael that Eli is a manipulator, he manipulated people into joining his Congregation. He manipulated people into joining his cause at World War X and now he is manipulating you. He knows that as good as you are you can be beat and having to face off against two friends could hinder his chances at retaining a title that he didn’t deserve in the first place. So what does he do? He manipulates you, he creates this whole scenario as a way to motivate you as a way to fuel you. And it worked. It worked brilliantly, so kudos to Eli on that. It was a masterstroke, but it was also a desperate move made by a desperate man. Honestly it was the only move he could make. Think about it. This is a guy who promised that his team would be victorious at the Pay Per View, that his message would reach heights that he himself never believed possible and then what happened? He lost. He lost to me and the team I put together, a team you were on. A team you played an integral role in helping win. Perhaps he is concerned with you true intentions in this match so he hires these people to stage a show for you. It was truly his only option. After losing at the Pay Per View and being embarrassed he stages his own death, see, here’s a guy with an actual track record of faking things. And now he shows back up, steals titles and brings you on board to help him defend them. But his lies can only get him so far, he needed this little show to further his cause. It’s what he does. And for the last few days you and I have both inadvertently been playing into his hands. Eli is many things but an idiot is not one of them. He knows what he is doing here and he's doing it well. So well in fact that we both feel into it without even realizing it. Maybe at some point you will open your eyes and see the production that has been put on for your and I's benefit. Hell I was taking a three day nap and I spotted it the second I woke up. I thought you as an all enlightened alien would have figured it in a second. Perhaps that speaks to just how highly skilled Eli is at manipulation."

“And now for my favorite of them all, let’s circle back to Azrael questioning how all of these promos aired under my name even I was clearly unconscious and in a hospital bed for the last three days. How oh how could that ever happen? How could that ever happen in the XWF? Here is the exact quote from Azrael just so there is no confusion…”

Quote: why were all of Theo's promos aired under his name?"

“I don’t know Azrael, why was one of your promos aired under Eli James name? Answer me that oh great truth seeker.”

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12685

“Oh and before I go I suppose I should spend a few seconds talking about Dimallisher. As smart as it was for Eli to recruit Azrael to his team he negated that brilliance by bringing onboard a guy that makes his best buddy Peter Gilmour look like a legitimate wrestler. Has the Dimallisher ever won a match? I honestly can’t remember a single time where he won. And to listen to the guy, my God. I will freely admit that sometimes I say and do some stupid things when I am on drugs but Dim? This mother fucker is straight out of the looney bin. He doesn’t need drugs to sound like a crack head, the guy just needs to open his mouth. Literally, have you seen those teeth? If those aren’t crack teeth I don’t know what is. Calling me a ? Calling one of the members of High Society Black? That’s the best he has? I am honestly not even sure how to respond to a guy who is so far removed from reality that I won’t even bother trying. If there is one person in this wrestling federation that I fear less than Peter Gilmour it’s Dimallisher. And since Dim likes to quote the classics allow me to do the same…

[Image: giphy.gif]

Transmission Ends.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Archie Lawson (06-04-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-04-2014), Great Buzzard Eli James IV (06-04-2014)