Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 09:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
A Poem That Isn't Mastered...
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-03-2014, 12:27 PM

Dear Mastermind,

Be mindful that riot was just a ploy of what could have occurred in a no DQ match.

But this ins't one those matches with weapons and flames of burning glory.

This match that's upcoming on Wednesday is some type of a way of becoming something.

To become a man who fights his ways out his own opponent like it's 1950's wrestling.

The main difference is that i'm a brawler sometimes extremist with nothing to hide..

Mastermind is more of some type of man who tries to get into people minds...

He's the Taker with out the purple gloves and tie, I'm more Orton but without the trunks...

Mastermind you have this whole streak on you like your better than everyone else..

Mastermind keep up with your masked Joel's mind games to throw me off..

Once I make your record 1-2 this upcoming Warfare, you'll be out smarted by me..

What's the point of me doing this poem for a man who always get in your head?...

Point is that Mastermind should end up on the brink of Maria, and ride his streak on her..

Because all this whole mind games and trying to get under my skin isn't working at me...

In fact i'm more hungry for seeing you hit your dam finisher every time ..

Also, seeing you promoting yourself with a t shirt that makes you more of a show off...

I really do not care if I win or lose to you, because streaks don't mean shit..

So mastermind, keep on riding on beating Avery and have your minions of "Joels" make a mockery..

I hope we don't have to see each other again after this match... which I will master you out of.

Signed,

Mask Of Joels...
Edit Hate Post Like Post