Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-24-2024, 05:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Musical Chairs or Musical Outsiders?
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-03-2014, 08:04 AM

The camera fades into the mansion of Mastermind. This time it fades back into his gym.

The gym is full of Mastermind's fans from around the world at other federations he's been at, as well as new XWF fans. They made the trek courtesy of Mastermind's invitation.

They start chanting.

"Mastermind.... Mastermind..... Mastermind.... Mastermind...."

Suddenly the lights go off, and when they come back on, Mastermind is sitting on top of the right corner smiling. The fans go wild. Mastermind jumps down, and grabs a microphone from the stool that's in the ring. He walks over to where the camera is.

"My fans are 100 percent loyal. They've been all over the world with me at different places I've wrestled, I make new fans and they join the journey that is Mastermind. I've seen I already have XWF fans, that's quick. It means I'm doing something good."

The crowd starts chanting:

"Good.... Good.... Good.... Good..."

"And no before you think I bribed them to come here Outsider Joel that is incorrect. I just provided the jet."

The crowd starts booing.

"Booooooooooo Outsider Joel........."

Mastermind smiles. Then they start chanting:

"Yay Jet..... Yay Jet.... Yay Jet....."

"Also let's not turn this into a popularity contest, it's not for one minute a popularity contest? Why? Because Outsider Joel you're not in my league. For someone who asks the crowd to throw metal chairs into the ring that insinuates rioting. I'm beyond rioting. But take it what you will Joel......"

"Booooooooooo Outsider Joel........."

"I have a question for you people. How many chairs did you see in Outsider Joel's promo that were thrown into the ring?"

"Heaps..... Heaps..... Heaps...... Heaps...."

"How many chairs will it take to knock out Outsider Joel?"

"None.... None.... None.... None....."

"That's right peoples. I don't need chairs to knock Outsider Joel or anyone else out, I leave it to my wrestling ability? Why because I am that dam good."

"That dam good..... That dam good... That dam good....."

Mastermind smiles. He clicks his fingers. His workers start bringing chairs into the ring. They set them up in the middle of the ring. There's about 6 chairs.

"Let's play a game guys, musical chairs. Please welcome the contestants."

6 people each wearing a Outsider Joel mask walk into the ring. The crowd goes ballistic.

"Booooo..... Boooo...... Boooo"

Mastermind holds up his hands to calm the crowd.

"Now hold on peoples, let's just roll with this. Start the music."

The musical chairs music starts, Mastermind and the 6 face masked Outsider Joels start walking around the chairs. Suddenly the music stops and everyone dives towards a chair, except one masked Outsider Joel. He is left standing.

"Yay..... yay..... yay..."

"That's bad luck. Let me deal with you."

Suddenly from where he is sitting Mastermind leaps up and spears the masked Outsider Joel. The crowd goes wild. He gets up and throws the 1st masked Outsider Joel out of the ring. Mastermind grabs his chair, and places it outside the ring.

"Start the music."

The 5 remaining masked Outsider Joels, and Mastermind starts walking around the 5 chairs. The music stops, and everyone dives for a chair. Another masked Outsider Joel is left standing. The fans roar with excitement.

"That's just bad luck again."

Mastermind gets up, and runs at the 2nd Outsider Joel and clothes lines him. He grabs him and throws him out of the ring. The crowd goes wild. Mastermind turns and grabs two chairs, and places them out of the ring.

"Let's make it exciting. Start the music."

The 4 remaining masked Outsider Joels, and Mastermind starts walking around the 3 chairs. The music stops. Suddenly everyone dives for a chair, leaving two masked Outsider Joels.

The crowd chants.

"Deal to them.... Deal to them.... Deal to them...."

Mastermind gets up and calmly walks over to the 1st standing masked Outsider Joel. He grabs him in a head lock and throws him into the ropes, and as he comes back he boots him in the face. Just as quickly he races over to the 2nd masked Outsider Joel, and knees him in the stomach. He then grabs him and throws him over the ropes. He turns back to the 1st guy laying on the ground, picks him up and also throws him over the ropes. The crowd roars.

Mastermind turns back and smiles at the two seated masked Outsider Joels. He looks at the camera and then out at the crowd.

"Does everyone get the point?"

"Yes.... Yes.... Yes.... Yes....."

Mastermind looks into the camera.

"I hope you get the point Outsider Joel, but just in case you didn't."

Mastermind walks over to the 1st seated masked Outsider Joel, and grabs him, and pulls him to his feet, and suplexes him. Mastermind quickly gets up and throws him over the ropes. Suddenly the 2nd masked Outsider Joel gets up and grabs the chair and lifts it. But Mastermind is too quick for him, and smacks him in the stomach with a flying knee. The masked Outsider Joel drops the chair. Mastermind grabs him in a sleeper hold, and looks at the camera.

"Again Outsider Joel I don't need steel chairs to get my point across. I don't need to play musical chairs to get my point across. I don't need to play silly games to get my point across. Because at the end of the day, you'll end up in the Mind Dreamer like this dude."

The masked Outsider Joel looks like he is going limp from the sleeper hold a.k.a the Mind Dreamer.

The crowd chants.

"Mind Dreamer.... Mind dreamer..... Mind dreamer...."

Mastermind quickly suplexes the masked Outsider Joel, his head hits the steal chair. Mastermind turns the move into a boston crab, a.k.a the Mind Controller.

"Then once the Mind Dreamer takes effect, you'll end up in the Mind Controller.. And once that is applied Outsider Joel, you'll have no choice but to tap out."

"Tap out..... Tap out.... tap out...."

The masked Outsider Joel starts tapping out. Mastermind drops him to the floor, and the guy rolls out of the ring. Mastermind walks over to the remaining chairs, picks them up, and quietly drops them out of the ring.

"It's been all fun and games people today, but come Wednesday Warfare, they stop and the shit gets real. Outsider Joel you're fate is sealed. Thank you my great fans, there's a spread on out the back, hope to see you Wednesday."

The fans roar with delight, as the lights go out, when they come back on, Mastermind has disappeared.

The fans start to pile out of the gym, and the camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub