Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 08:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YoPo
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-02-2014, 08:13 PM

"You only pin once."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-03-2014, 03:46 PM

Yopo is English for some kind of hallucinogen so even if it translates to a type of pin in another language the English should override it.

A plex could be thought of as some kind of pin by some people and appears more than once in sig. Pin under the KOTD banner also. Pin found in drop down box in sig along with a lie about supposedly beating me.

Mr. XWF kicks out and hits that ol' Rock-a-lock Buh-buh-buh-BOTTOM on a bizzitch!

I hear you going around acting like you beat the man with the largest pump in the world! I HEAR YOUR BIGGEST CLAIM TO FAME IS BEING AS TALL AS THE DOCTOR'S COCK! Well step right up and get in the ring if you want to find out what it's truly like to be violated like the 1/8th man you really are! NOW I'D ASK IF YA CAN SMELL THAT SHIZZIT, BUT YOU HAVE TO BE AT LEAST YAY HIGH TO CATCH THE DRIFT OF THAT WHIFF PASSIN' BY! I AM THE BIGGEST THERE WAS, THE BIGGEST THERE IS..........AND THE BIGGEST...........THERE...........EVER............WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL...............BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Rock Bottom to Frodo.

ps almost forgot
(06-02-2014, 08:13 PM)Frodo Smackins Said: "You only pin once."

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post