Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 03:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE 22ND JR.!!
J-Dub Offline
Bisexual Bombshell

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-04-2014, 12:39 PM

Dim.... do you jump up from guillotining your fiance's nips every time you look out the window and see a squirrel? I mean for fucks sake every time I turn around you're going off on some irrelevant unintelligent tangent with drool rolling down your chin looking like a who lost his caregiver. I know the X-Treme Title is #2 NOW you dense motherfucker. However what was it that I had said again?

(06-04-2014, 01:22 AM)J-Dub Said: Not to mention that the majority of that resume that you're so quick to scream about consists of a title that most people wiped their asses with because it was the lowest tier title in the federation for years.

WAS the the lowest tier title in the federation for years! Which it was until sometime in late 2012 or early 2013. Which means that NINE TIMES out of eleven, your hero and supplier of mouth babies was holding a piece of shit title nobody gave a fuck about. You know, kind of like how the Ark Title is now. Oh but that's okay because he has held the belt recently, as recent January 8th, 2014 which was the last time he lost the X-Treme Title. So damn near six months ago, holy shit that's so recent! Why oh why did I ever question the all powerful Peter Gilmour? Please forgive my faggotry Petey, Dimmy, I knew not what I was doing and sometimes my ass just starts talking all by itself since it has been gaped so many times.

J-Dub brings both of his hands together making a large circle as he smiles and nods his head yes.

All joking, and joking with a slight bit of truth thrown in aside, what exactly has he done in the six months since then? You know the six months everybody was talking about until you completely derailed shit and started blabbering on and on about ancient history? Oh that's right, the man has won three matches in 2014! Obviously this is a man that deserves to have you constantly suckling from his dick. Suckle on Dinnykins, suckle on. Oh and by the way, yes, if you started defending Flair like you were his wife then everybody probably would think you were fucking his old flabby ass, or vice versa.

[Image: Image1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes J-Dub's post:
Rain (06-06-2014)

Messages In This Thread
buns - by J-Dub - 06-04-2014, 12:39 PM