Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 11:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE 22ND JR.!!
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-04-2014, 07:22 AM

J-!

I've got the best teeth in the business, you queer. You just can't keep your queer eyes off of my signature crooked tooth, can you? Must be some kind of fetish you have. Speakin' of fetish, Callaway LOVES the way my "cheese grater" teeth feels on her nips. That's all you need to know about that. Blah blah blah you and Frodo are gay, I get it you guys care as little as I do about what someone thinks of my perfect teeth. Go ahead, keep telling the world about all the homosexual activity you to partake in. That's why I refer to you as !

And I'm sure my friend Peter Gilmour appreciates the Arnold/Mr. Olympia reference since you're basically saying that Peter has done what Arnold couldn't do: come back and win championships. Come on, the man won the X-Treme Championship not too long ago and defended it against strong, gifted competitors like PAYBACK and Mr. Radio. Those guys were some of the best talents that XWF had to offer. Not to mention all of those other 24/7 matches he had to endure outside of the ring. Just look at some of the names he had to overcome in that time period:

Sid Feder
John Madison
Theo Pryce
Hulk Hogan
Mystica
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
Tony Santos
Jessie Diaz
Kinwrathi

Lowest tier title in the federation? You dumb little . For starters, it's listed on the official XWF website as the second most important title in the federation, only below the Universal Title. And if it's so easy to obtain, why don't you go out there RIGHT NOW and take the title from Griffin MacAlister? It is contested for under 24/7 rules, so let's see you go out there today, smack that pussy Griffin MacAlister around a bit, and pin him for the 3. Let's see how easy it really is for you take that "low tier title."

And look at you, continuing to try and warp my show of respect into some fantasy of yours. In your polluted brain, you probably think that anyone who's praised Ric Flair in their promos has automatically fucked the old man in his ass. Continue to think that, it's that kind of logic that will get you nowhere here. It's no wonder why no ones ever heard of you even though you say that you've wrestled here before. So how long have you been failing at life here in XWF? Don't bother answering because I don't really care, it's more of a statement than a question.

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2014), Rain (06-06-2014)

Messages In This Thread
RE: A CHALLENGE FOR SWEETY PETEY FUCKIN' PARM KING XTREME GILMOUR THE TWENTY SECOND JR.!! - by Mia Dim - 06-04-2014, 07:22 AM
buns - by J-Dub - 06-04-2014, 12:39 PM