Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 08:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Little Cock.
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-02-2014, 04:47 AM

The scene fades in as we see Waylon sitting alone at a bar. He is half lit. He orders a shot of jack and downs it straight. A young lady comes up to him.

Lady: You’re the wrestler Waylon?

Waylon: By god in the flesh.

Lady: I think that’s a yes.

Waylon: Yea that’s a yes can I help you and those perky ass tits.

Lady: My name is Rose and I just wanted to say hi. I seen where you have a match with Mr.XWF and wanted to let you in on a little secret about him.[/pink

Waylon smirks as he chuckles.

Waylon: Let me guess you wanna tell me how he has a big cock and all the shit he goes on about week after week.

[PINK]Rose: No the exact opposite! His dick is the smallest dick I have ever seen, and trust me I know because I have seen a lot of dicks, including my brother and his dick is just, well it’s just puny.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUJ4ha4k-iwWJLt_dFH-8...bYdZl3qLMc]

Waylon: Well I hate to interrupt you, but I really don’t give a fuck Rose He could be a fucking tranny I don’t give a damn. Now you can either tell me something important suck my cock or fucking leave.

Rose: Well I will definitely suck your cock; I love your long hair and dirty overalls. You actually remind me of a man not some wearing a mask and saying he fucks this girl and this girl with a huge cock when he really fucks Peter Gilmour and has about 3inch on a warm day. It’s really pathetic.

Waylon starts to crack up.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7tShmAYRKNDQcZcmtnhO...-5t_PJ7t-o]

Waylon: I actually feel kind of bad for this motherfucker. He goes on and on about this dumb shit and aint none of it true. I mean come on what the fuck are you even doing man. But let’s step in the bathroom and let me show you what a real man’s dick is like.

Waylon and Rose step in the rest room they start to kiss as he pulls her pants down and grabs her nice ass. She smiles goes down to her knees as Waylon unstraps the straps on his overalls and pulls his dick out. But then he is so drunk he can’t get it up. He tries to jack and do everything he can but it is not happening. He had too much liquor and now has liquor dick.

Waylon: Shit I’m sorry I swear this never happens!

Rose: Its ok it’s still the biggest I’ve ever seen. Hell soft and drunk off liquor your dick is still bigger the Mr.XWF!

The scene fades as she starts to suck Waylon’s Dick.

FUCK YOU MR.XWF

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Waylon's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-02-2014)