Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Let's Me Clear my throat...
Outsider Joel Offline
X___X

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-01-2014, 12:35 PM

Expecting the song to play right?...Uh nope. The song itself has a lot of good vibrations within context of the second installment of this promo. So, Mastermind, you got it all figured out don't you? Let me clear my throat and tell you what I just witnessed... you gave an good explanation what a 5 minutes of fame is..to thinking that I hyped you for jack. Ah let me rewind your wonderful taped promo...

Quote:"Whilst you were being poor, I worked my guts off for this. For money. I wrestled in other companies and got paid well for what I did. Why? Because I am that dam good.

You think I didn't work hard for my own tri pod and DVD?... nor my own XBOX?.. you got that wrong buddy. When I was in the indies, I was the modern day version of Barry Horowitz and i didn't need to pat myself on the back for that moment in my own career. If your claim your so dam good.. why did Clyde bet you in your second match.. what did your inflated ego masterminded you?

Quote: I'm actually wanting to go after the Television Title first because I know I'll be that dam good defending it for a while and looking good on television.

What makes you think you will aim that high for that belt? Theo has more credibility of holding that strap than you who couldn't even defeat Clyde... on live television. Mastermind, the sky is the limit, but what limit you will take with me in that ring? Only Wednesday can tell once I publicly out smart you on live TV...

Quote:Me beating you this Wednesday will be just another stepping stone for a shot at a belt down the line..... Thanks for hyping me up though

Who says I'm lighting fire on your ass?... I simply wanted to say that out of pure reaction. Now, if you think your already championship material based on my words... then I guess your right. But once I beat you in my debut, I think you might reconsider in chasing for the Ark Title from Morbid Angel. Who knows, you'll be able to mastermind all the people from pinning you.

Match Recap of Warfare 5/21

Quote:Your Irreversible Fate (Roundhouse kick into twist of fate)

COVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner: Clyde Baker

Back to the regular promo...

Damn... Clyde out smarted you.. and it's no wonder why you have that same lamest catchphrase based on only one win. You should start becoming Sheriff of Shill for promoting that shirt out to the public like this Guy. Mastermind, I like to keep this game of Charades coming with your next promo. We can keep on bickering back and forth like a crappy tag team, but let me tell you this Sheriff of Shill, once I beat you on Warfare... you better master another guy mind, because your tricks will not work on me.

EORP
Edit Hate Post Like Post