Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Earn a title shot by betting on shitty WWE correctly!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-01-2014, 09:59 AM

So I guess there's a WWE PPV tonight (unless I'm really losing it and it's next weekend) so if anybody would like to try and guess all the outcomes of the Payback PPV, you will earn a title shot if you get the entire card correct!

The title shot can be claimed and scheduled sometime in the next month, and can be for ANY title you choose except the Universal. (yes this includes tag and trios if you have the partner(s))

Remember, it's up to you guys to go find the full card and paste your predictions here.

BONUS QUESTIONS!

If you happen to get a match outcome WRONG, but you had a bonus question right, that bonus question can make up for ONE missed outcome. There are 3 bonus questions, so if you get 3 matches WRONG but you get all 3 bonus questions right, they will make up for your missed answers.

1) Which match will disgust ME the most? Poor performance in the ring can disgust me... a person winning who I can't stand will disgust me... and a number of other things can, surprisingly, disgust the hell out of me. Which match will do it the most?

2) The PPV is in Chicago, just a few miles away from where CM Punk has already tweeted that he will be. (watching the game tonight live at the United Center, which is not too far from the Allstate Arena) So the question is, WILL CM Punk make a surprise appearance on the PPV?

3) Can you predict exactly what's going to happen in the scheduled encounter between Stephanie McMahon and Daniel Bryan? He is expected to meet with her in the ring and publicly relinquish the title. I believe his wife Brie is supposed to be there too because Stephanie said something on Raw about firing Brie if Danial won't willingly give up the titles. We know something interesting (or hope, at least) is going to happen in this huge PPV segment... but what? Supply as many details as possible regarding DB's decision, the reactions, and if anything will involve Brie Bella.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-01-2014, 10:08 AM

No Holds Barred Elimination Match
-The Shield vs. Evolution

Last Man Standing Match
-John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt

WWE United States Championship Match
-Sheamus © vs. Cesaro

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match
-Bad News Barrett © vs. Rob Van Dam

-Big E vs. Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match:
-Paige © vs. Alicia Fox

Hair vs Mask Match on the Payback Kickoff Show:
-Hornswoggle vs. El Torito

1) Which match will disgust ME the most? Poor performance in the ring can disgust me... a person winning who I can't stand will disgust me... and a number of other things can, surprisingly, disgust the hell out of me. Which match will do it the most?
The fucking divas match

2) The PPV is in Chicago, just a few miles away from where CM Punk has already tweeted that he will be. (watching the game tonight live at the United Center, which is not too far from the Allstate Arena) So the question is, WILL CM Punk make a surprise appearance on the PPV?
No he won't

3) Can you predict exactly what's going to happen in the scheduled encounter between Stephanie McMahon and Daniel Bryan? He is expected to meet with her in the ring and publicly relinquish the title. I believe his wife Brie is supposed to be there too because Stephanie said something on Raw about firing Brie if Danial won't willingly give up the titles. We know something interesting (or hope, at least) is going to happen in this huge PPV segment... but what? Supply as many details as possible regarding DB's decision, the reactions, and if anything will involve Brie Bella.

Brie Bella will be there... Stephanie will threaten to fire her and Bryan will offer up his championship but then Brie will say no and instead she will announce that she quits.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2014, 10:27 AM

Last Man Standing Match

-Sheamus © vs. Cesaro

-Big E vs. Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match:
-Paige © vs. Alicia Fox

John Cena defeating Bray Wyatt will be greatly disgusting

If he did come back, I'd start watching wrestling again. I say he won't.

He'll attempt to give it up, Brie will quit. Evolution will try to attack. CM PUNK RETURNS!!! (Wild Card prediction).
Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-01-2014, 10:39 AM

No Holds Barred Elimination Match No Holds Barred Elimination Match --The Shield vs. Evolution vs. Evolution - Winner - The Shield

Last Man Standing Match Last Man Standing Match -John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt - Winner - John Cena

WWE United States Championship Match WWE United States Championship Match --© Sheamus © vs. Cesaro - Winner- Sheamus

WWE Intercontinental Championship Match WWE Intercontinental Championship Match --© Bad News Barrett © vs. Rob Van Dam - Winner - BNB

Big E vs. Rusev - Winner - Racist Rusev

WWE Divas Title Match: WWE Divas Title Match: --© Paige © vs. Alicia Fox vs. Alicia fox - Paige

Hair vs Mask Match on the Payback Kickoff Show: Hair vs Mask Match on the Payback Kickoff Show: -Hornswoggle vs. El Torito - El Dorito The Bull God

1) Which match will disgust ME the most? Poor performance in 1) Which match will disgust ME the most? Poor performance in the ring can disgust me... a person winning who I can't stand the ring can disgust me... a person winning who I can't stand will disgust me... and a number of other things can, will disgust me... and a number of other things can, surprisingly, disgust the hell out of me. Which match will do it surprisingly, disgust the hell out of me. Which match will do it the most? the most? The fucking divas match Cena Vs Wyatt

2) The PPV is in Chicago, just a few miles away from where CM 2) The PPV is in Chicago, just a few miles away from where CM Punk has already tweeted that he will be. (watching the game Punk has already tweeted that he will be. (watching the game tonight live at the United Center, which is not too far from the tonight live at the United Center, which is not too far from the Allstate Arena) So the question is, WILL CM Punk make a Allstate Arena) So the question is, WILL CM Punk make a surprise appearance on the PPV? surprise appearance on the PPV? No he won't.

3) Can you predict exactly what's going to happen in the 3) Can you predict exactly what's going to happen in the scheduled encounter between Stephanie McMahon and Daniel scheduled encounter between Stephanie McMahon and Daniel Bryan? He is expected to meet with her in the ring and publicly Bryan? He is expected to meet with her in the ring and publicly relinquish the title. I believe his wife Brie is supposed to be relinquish the title. I bgelieve his wife Brie is supposed to be there too because Stephanie said something on Raw about there too because Stephanie said something on Raw abohe firing Brie if Daniel won't willingly give up the titles. We know firing Brie if Danial won't willingly give up the titles. We know something interesting (or hope, at least) is going to happen in something interesting (or hope, at least) is going to happen in this huge PPV segment... but what? Supply as many details as this huge PPV segment... but what? Supply as many details as possible regarding DB's decision, the reactions, and if anything possible regarding DB's decision, the reactions, and if anything will involve Brie Bella. will involve Brie Bella. DB and Brie will refuse to turn over the belt, Brie will get fired and DB WILL be stripped.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-01-2014, 12:41 PM

- Evo

Last Man Standing Match
- Cena

-Sheamus © vs. Cesaro
- O'Shaunnesy

-RVD

-Big E vs. Rusev
-Big E

WWE Divas Title Match:
-Paige © vs. Alicia Fox
-Fox

-Horny Lil Bastard

1. Cena. Anything Cena. Nuff said.
3--

Quote:Brie Bella will be there... Stephanie will threaten to fire her and Bryan will offer up his championship but then Brie will say no and instead she will announce that she quits.

2--

[Image: Ambrose+Nope.gif]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-01-2014, 12:43 PM

Shield
Bray Wyatt
Cesaro
Barrett
Rusev
Hornswoggle
Paige

what match will piss me off the most.? Im gonna say the cena/Wyatt match

The PPV is in Chicago, just a few miles away from where CM Punk has already tweeted that he will be. (watching the game Punk has already tweeted that he will be. (watching the game tonight live at the United Center, which is not too far from the tonight live at the United Center, which is not too far from the Allstate Arena) So the question is, WILL CM Punk make a Allstate Arena) So the question is, WILL CM Punk make a surprise appearance on the PPV? surprise appearance on the PPV?

Nope. he's gonna surprise us and show up at the ROH ppv Wink

3) Can you predict exactly what's going to happen in the scheduled encounter between Stephanie McMahon and Daniel scheduled encounter between Stephanie McMahon and Daniel Bryan? He's going to come out and argue with Stephanie and as Stephanie demands him to give him the belts he says NO! Steph is about to fire Brie but she comes out and smacks Steph in the face and then quits which shocks everybody and her and Bryan leave without knowing what happens to the unified titles. This sets up something for Money in the Bank where they have a #1 contenders match and if DB is on the show, Steph and HHH force Bryan to defend the belts or fire him. The MITB winner then comes out and cashes in and wins it from Bryan. (Im hoping Cesaro)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post