Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Can, But I Won't
Arryn Connolly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-31-2014, 10:51 AM

Frodo, I would be sad that your head is buried so far up your own ass (or maybe it's the collective asses of the shitheads you beat) if I didn't already guess that would happen. I missed the points? No, you're just fumbling around, trying to cover your ass because you realize just how fucking cracked your points really were. Now, I'm not going to judge you for that one. I know if I said some stupid fucking bullshit and got called on it, I'd cover my ass too. But, that hasn't happened yet. Not by a long shot.

Hell, Frodo falls into the same category he accused me of fitting throughout this little promo, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Slapping him in the face with his own dick is after all something that should always be reserved for the finish.

Reminding me of what I am? A lowly piece of shit, eh? Oh, I get it now! Obviously this is correct and that's how I ended up your opponent! See, I'm sure Heyman wanted to book things so they'd be even. Three pieces of shit in his show where everything else is slightly worse. I'm no stranger to self deprecation, Frodo. Yet, this whole shit thing falls worse on you than me, seeing as again, I'm your opponent. If I am as shit as you claim, then Heyman's flat out admitting to me and everyone else that the only thing you're capable of beating are well, lowly pieces of shit. Way to go Frodo, way to go.

But wait, the guy who doesn't care about the established order of things is still considering my worth by, get this, established order of things! Just because you admit your fucking hypocrisy, doesn't make you any less of a raging hypocrite. Jesus Christ, and you're acting like you're in any way intelligent? How about you keep talking about shitting, you actually sound knowledgeable there.

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

Wait a fucking second here.

When, oh when did I ever say anything, anything about being a special snowflake? If anything, it seems more like you, with your "I don't give a fuck but I actually do" attitude is the one thinking he's special. Not the person calling you out on all of your bullshit. Also, random tangents off into the realm of nothingness really prove how fucking absent minded you are, bitch. Do the Jessie Pinkman thing some more.

Come on, say more stupid things.

Like about how I'm the one acting like a stuck up cunt when you're the smarmy, wannabe intellectual bringing up irrelevant scientific terms in an attempt to sound smart. What's next? Are you gonna talk about sharks? Whales? Minerals? Oh, talk about how I'm "cookie cutter" when you play the role more generic than me. Hell, you manage to overlap the same cunty attitude you accuse me of with the "smart, but lazy stoner" image. Shit, is this a fucking comedy that's technically rated R but marketed mainly to teenagers? Are you playing every role? What's next, "hilariously" inept adult-

Oh right that is next.

Or was it first? No matter. The matter is that's all you are, if you really wanna get into this whole "oh, you're playing a personality that's overdone!" thing. You're a collection of the worst, generic character traits in a comedy.

Charming. It really is.

Also, since you're the fucking moron, Morbid did break her victory streak. You should know this already, but all of those random encounters where he "pinned her for her title," your words not mine, for the record, are officially sanctioned matches. If they weren't, you'd have the X-Treme title right now. See how that works?

Right, you haven't pulled your head outta your ass yet.

No no, you see for someone who was so adamant that I got you misunderstood, you sure do a whole lot of misunderstanding yourself! In regards to the losses you advertised, I was bringing up your promos where much like this week, you weren't singing their praises, not Gunn nor NAZI.

But what did you start doing right after you lost?

Surgically attached your lips to their assholes. Now, no mention of how Tommy Gunn is "only good at laying down for Kendall Sawyer, and beating a person who barely shows up for his matches."

Once more, your words. Not mine. And hell, allow me to present the source of this little gem so Frodo can't backtrack and claim he never said it.

Actual, 100% visual proof of Frodo being a fucking hypocrite.

Are you letting yourself fall into that second category now? That's cute, you flip flopping bitch. In the "wow, how much more pathetic can this guy get" kinda way.

So no, I didn't take your two examples and regurgitate them back at you. If you were half as smart as you try to look, you'd know that already shithead.

There's very little left of this promo that requires to me say anything further because Frodo's own stupidity led him on a temper tangent. Y'know, the more I listen to him talk, the more and more I'm sure if that IQ test was given out to the XWF's employees, he'd score slightly above Peter Gilmour and way below Morbid Angel.

I'm sure you know what that means.

So, this is Frodo Smackins.

The , hypocritical, protohipster cunt who can barely outsmart Peter Gilmour...

...But certainly can't beat him in a wrestling match.

I can't say I expected anything more.

[Image: L1nz8dr.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Arryn Connolly's post:
(05-31-2014), Ozymandias (05-31-2014)