Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Skyscraper - Hour One
Frðst

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-31-2014, 10:13 AM

The night is brisk, but not darkened as the cities lights illuminate the streets. New York never sleeps and it personified as such, as the people of the city are walking the pavement and sidewalks. Taxi cabs and personal vehicles roll each direction on the busy roads. Businesses are selling products and the local police force is doing its duty, protecting the people. Times Square is overly crowded as it usually is. People are enjoying the night life, with alcoholic beverages and meetings with friends. New lovers embark on their first dates, as nerves cringe in their bodies, hoping to make a good first impression. Human life is in full circle. Every day a new task. Every day a new challenge. But the race always seems to persevere. Never backing down from a challenge and always giving it their all. No matter what is put in front of them, they always seem to take charge and get through it. But life isn't always what it seems. The demons in their minds can sometimes inhabit the places that were originally set for something else. Rapists, murderers, thieves. How much can they really be trusted?

Stacey: I've never done anything like this before. I was really nervous to meet someone I met off a dating site. Have you ever been in this situation?

Stacey is a single mother of two children. Her husband was in the Army and lost his life fighting in the Iraqi war. Five years have past since she has been with another man. Her will to put herself out there, is looked on by her friends and family as a good thing for her. She wants only whats best for her children, but she needs to be loved, just as any other human strives. She never had the time to go to bars, nor was she the type to be in those particular establishments. She thought doing what everybody else was doing would be the way to go. The internet. A broad world of possibilities for all people who are able to ride the never ending waves of information it possesses. A dating site, that had high numbers in ratings from its users, lead her to this day, this night and this moment that will inevitably change her and her childrens life forever.

Brad: Actually no, this is the first time for me too. I was pretty nervous myself, but I do have to say, your pictures on the site do you no justice at all.

Brad seems like a nice guy. He dresses well, has very good manners, isn't talking a lot about himself. Trying to make Stacey feel special. What a man on a first date would usually do. But Brad has never had a relationship in all of his 30 years of life on this planet. Socially awkward, college drop out, his father left when he was really young and his mother is a drug addict. He doesn't have any friends, unless you count the people he occasionally talks to while hes at his factory style day job. He doesn't have any children. He doesn't even own a car. He lives in an old house that he inherited from his grandfather. But according to his profile on this dating site, he is a pediatrician. He helps sick kids. A doctor for children. His profile also states that he was a graduate from Harvard University, top of the class, with honors. He was married for 4 years before his wife died of cancer, and he is a single father of one child. He drives a new, top of the line Mercedes, and lives in a million dollar penthouse. Why would Brad lie about these things? What would possess a man, to make up such an elaborate tale about a false life, that he would never have. Truth be told, Brad doesn't want money, friends, fancy cars, kids or a relationship. Brad just wants Stacey, but not how Stacey wants Brad.

Stacey: Thank you Brad, you're so sweet. What made you want to become a pediatrician?

What made Brad become a pediatrician? Brad hates children. Despises the sight of a child. But it sounds good to single mothers who are looking for a relationship online. Brad has practiced this line on a few women before. It has never failed in the past, and it always gets him what he wants in the end. Brad is stricken. He doesn't have any sexually transmitted diseases, ADHD or multiple sclerosis. Brad has a malfunction in the portion of his brain, the prefrontal cortex and the basal ganglia. What does this mean? Well, Brad has a loss of contact with reality, that usually include false beliefs about what is taking place or what he is hearing and seeing. Brad suffers from psychosis. Though its never been diagnosed by a doctor and hes never had any treatment for his ailment, there are nights where it is apparent more than anything else that something is definitely wrong with this man. Nights like this night.

Brad: I love children. It hurts me so much to see a child in pain or sick. I want to get rid of diseases and illnesses that afflict these poor kids. I want a world, where a child is never in pain or hurt again.

Stacey: That is soooo sweet. You have to be the most amazing guy I have ever met. My husband, God rest his soul, was a good man. He wasn't really that fond of children when we first got together, but after I got pregnant with Charlotte, he did a total 180.

Brad: I've wanted to be a dad since I was a little boy. I couldn't wait to play catch with my son and have tea parties with my daughter. I just knew I was going to be a good father, I must be doing something right, Jack is the best kid I know.

Jack is an albino rat that Brad keeps in a cage. Poor Stacey. Drug into all these twisted lies. Deceit from the beginning. From the time see clicked to view his profile, she was lost in a world of false pretense. Any one watching this unfold, can only imagine what is going to take place after Brad reaches that point of no return. When and where are a mystery, only known to the voices that inhabit the gray mattered mush that resides in Brads cranium. What can she do? She had no idea that she isn't with a man she thought she was with. She is slowly, falling in love with a fraudulent being. She is letting her heart get lost in his web of treachery. If there was only a way, she could see past all the smoke and mirrors. But unfortunately for Stacey, she is not able to do so. As he continues to speak to her, with every word of underhandedness, she is getting more obscured.

The illusive date continues. They are talking and laughing, like they've known each other for years. More heart felt stories from a single mother of two, and more schizophrenic fiction from the manic-depressive cretin. Further and further she falls, into what she perceives as love, but is actually a ruse. You have to give it to Brad though. He is certainly an impressive piece of work. He has foiled women before with his trickery, and is unraveling that same device onto Stacey. Shes falling for it. He has her exactly where he wants her. This is possibly the easiest it has ever been to perform his gambit. Shes entangled deep in this seduction. No hope for her now. No light at the end of the tunnel. She is lost. Gone. Captured by the aberration, she is only hypnotized by the artificial concoction of the intellectual, rich, single father, pediatrician. What lies beneath all that fabrication, will imminently lead Stacey, to her untimely death...

Hour one, draws to an end. The night is still cold, but comfortable. The city is still wide awake with the patrons of New York. Traffic at its usual stops and goes. The lights of the city, continue to irradiate the surroundings. The police, still patrolling the streets. Businesses still performing transactions. Times square, still overcrowded with popularity. The sights and sounds continue as hour one closes. The end of vitality, begins its count down to integration. The night is still cold... And nothing burns, like the cold.

To be continued...

[Image: RrYZCO9.jpg]

Edit
[-] The following 2 users Like Frðst's post:
Ozymandias (05-31-2014), Tony Santos (06-01-2014)