Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arryn Connolly?
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-30-2014, 09:48 PM

"Arryn Connolly, you're finally here to join the game. Glad you could make it. Sort of. I mean you're actually busy talking about selling guns to terrorists at McDonalds with Niagra Falls coming out of your snatch. That's a little weird, and by a little I mean fucked up. Seriously, what kind of woman says that shit? Oh yeah, some wanna be tough bitch. Well, lemme fill ya in on something, Yuri Orlov, you're not tough, and you're not impressive. Try and pull the Ballisong knife on me, baby doll. Go on, bring it to the ring, and try and cut me with it. See how well it works. A clue, it won't.

See, the problem Arry bear, can I call you Arry Bear? The problem is that you don't have your head in the game. You've got your head in this weapons smuggling business, and it didn't work out well for Jared Leto, and it won't work for you. See, you're the assisstant, and the assisstant never lives. If you think that's wrong check the history books. You're the first to go down, the first to die. If you're lucky you get busted first, and shivved in prison. Smarten up, ya nasty skank. You're seriously making me reconsider my offer to sleep with you. I have never resended an offer to sleep with anyone before. Congrats, you might be the first. Seriously, not one time. And I almost never turn down offers of sex, but with you I really might. God fucking dammit. Do you know how irritating that is? My dick is very angry with you. After the match I want you to apologize to my penis. Will you get down and apologize to my goddamn cock? Maybe it'll be generous enough to forgive you, and your rotten coochie. We'll see.

Jesus Christ, Arryn, you make it hard for me to give you a baby. How can I give you a baby when you're running around with these filthy degenrates sleeping until 4 in the afternoon, and going drinking after dealing with terrorists in McDonalds. Damn, I can't let our future child be around that shit. Jesus woman, you make it hard for anyone to want to attach themselves to you. Not only that, but you make it hard for us to take you serious as a wrestler. Do you ever talk about your matches? Yes, apparently you barely mention them, kind of like you don't even want to be a wrestler here. Either that or you've forgotten you are and someone has to force you to remember. You remember you have a match, and people are addressing you, right Arryn? Why won't you answer me? Don't be Mandii.

You're not good enough to play her ignore me game. You're just going to talk nonsense about your bullshit fantasies and hope no one notices, huh? You think you can skate by with your pretty face, well, less fucked up than some people's, and that'll take you to victory? Don't be a fool, you won't beat me, and you won't because you've been ignoring me. You're going to turn around and ignore me in the ring. When you've got your back turned, that's when I'm going to get you. I always preffered it from behind anyway. I can pull your hair that way. Actually, you're not only being rude to me, but to my angel, Mandii.

See, you thinking you're on her level, and able to do the shit she does is beyond absurd. After you apologize to my dick, apologize to her. I'm getting all kinds of confused here. Do you see what you do to me, Arryn? You get me so angry that I can't even think straight. If we were a couple I'd have to beat you with a telephone. Not a cell phone, I mean an actual telephone. Like 1990's one. Actually, probably that shoe one Kimmy Gibbler used. You know the one, right?

[Image: Kimmy-Gibbler.jpg]

Yeah, I'd bash your head in with that a lot, because you're a really kind of an obnoxious cunt. I mean, you look like you might fuck ok, but that's really about it. You're too skinny to seem to be a decent cook, you don't seem like you can really handle yourself well, and you clearly are bad at business meetings. I'd bet you're even a shitty role model. I have the solution. Kill yourself. Seriously. Your life is obviously of no real consequence, so just kill yourself. Save the rest of us a lot of trouble. We don't really wanna deal with your ass, so just end it. But do it in front of me, and I can fuck the corpse before too much decay sets in. Deal?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post