Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 08:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Little Red Riding Hood
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-01-2014, 12:23 PM

The crickets are out making their noises. Other than that it's a quiet evening somewhere where there doesn't seem to be a lot of buildings. A small camp fire is is surrounded by stones to keep it contained and a man is sitting by the fire.

"Even among a beautiful flowers in a field there's something out of place.

There's quite a few stories people tell to teach their young lessons or to spark their imagination. Perhaps those stories have blossomed in their minds and has suffocated the reality. Perhaps you've listened to everyone who has fed your egos so much that you ended up believing it. Ya ever watch those shows where people go on and try out singing their precious songs... only to be laughed at by the audience and told by professionals they don't sing so well. "But my mom.. my dad.. my friends.. they all told me I was good" ... they cry and argue because they've been consumed with these fairy tells they start to believe its true. No matter who tells them otherwise this late in life they believe the fallacies.

It's like Mark Flynn calling me Elijah because he heard someone else say it. Heh.

What's next? Playing a repeat of the last several people I've faced sayin' I've pushed people to drink kool-aid? Oh, nah.. I got it.. you're pull out the Jesus card and tell me all the wrong I've been doing against the Christian Bible.. like Theo has been. Theo goes back to his memory about goin' to church and thinkin' how bored it was. You think I'm cut from the same group as those people? This is where everyone's ignorance shines brighter than the sun.

You people are all fed these fairy tales and believe them so easily.

Eli is called Elijah. So let's start callin' him that.

No, wait.. Eli is from the south and he must be a hick.

Even better... Eli's dress seems too different so we'll call him a hobo.

And all of this.. ladies and gentlemen.. is the best they have to offer against me. The heroes of today. Your great and mighty warriors. They sing a song of victory with fear in their voices. Theo, Mark, and Luca are the choir without a song to sing on their own. They listen to what others are singin' and try to bring their own blend and call it their own. They are the cover band and are given all the credit of the band behind the true song. Heh.

Mark.. I heard your words. Spooky soundin'. Those tricks may have worked on many others before me but I'm what ya call .... fearless. I know you're use to livin' in fear and being afraid so this whole concept of fearless may new to you. You may not remember me due to the fact you left in fear when you heard my words. You are so much in fear that you cannot even call me by my real name. You are holding onto the coattails of Theo and playin' follow the leader. So that's what Mark Flynn does, huh? Pretends to be the spooky creepy crawler and wants to try and reveal things about me. I love it when people do this.

There's no desperation about trying to 'maintain' control. There's no need to try to maintain what I already have in the palm of my hand. You've heard the song.. "He's got the whole world in his hands".. I'm sure ya have... but I'm not the man who has the whole world in his hands. The Earth is much too small to fill up my hand. The planets you could name off the top of your head are not even enough to fill my hand, and yet there's no need to be 'desperate to maintain' control.

Walk outside. Enjoy the scenery ya see. Look up and watch the pretty fluffy clouds wave as they pass you on by. Watch the birds soar in the air and sing their own little song. Feel the cool breeze hitting your body. And after you've done all that... think about the foundation you are standing on. Not the asphalt or ground... but the very planet you live on. It rotates to keep you there and yet you do not feel it. You don't fear space because you don't know what's out there. Sure, you can read a few articles about it all or watch documentaries from people explaining everything... but if your life was out there you'd very much be afraid. Right now, you are sheltered. You are living in a special bubble where you don't have to worry about what's on those other planets. Imagine you tellin' the earth it's trying to desperate keep floating in space and rotating to keep the people alive... funny huh? It's exactly what my ears hear when you say that I am trying to maintain control. There's no try. I just do it.

The Congregation all fell away and division was caused. You think that's what I planned to control? A group of people who struggled every day? Nah, man. I didn't put my hope in any of them. I've said it from the very beginning and people are so quick to dismiss those words. I've always been about who's message? WHO? ONE.... PERSON... ONE.... DIETY.... JUST ONE. Not members of The Congregation. Not Mystica. Not Elisha. Not any of them. Almighty. That's all. It's his message I preached and it's his voice I followed. You think my 'control' has been lessened because people scattered off and I lost control as owner of this company? You think that's I wanted to maintain control of? Hehe.

You and Theo's mind think so much alike. My message has never been about owning this company. There is a reason for everything. For every victory and every so-called defeat. You see them as two separate things when I see them as stones to be stepped on moving forward in my purpose. I became owner of the XWF to do one thing.. spread the message of the Almighty to a larger group. It was to end this sin you love so dearly.. and the more I tried to kill it.. the more you fought against it. That's okay.. I don't expect your little minds to comprehend this.

There is to thinking I'm a monster, Mark. There's no need to think about something you know is true. Am I or am I not? That's what you have to ask yourselves.

I kill people who are lusting after one another because their sin has judged them.. and the penalty of sin is death. I'm see as a monster.

I gave a 'monster' a chance at redemption time and time again, and yet when I destroy him I'm see as evil.

I win titles and hand them over to those I have given an opportunity to succeed in Almighty's eyes. I take back a title and I'm seen as undeserving.

Mark.. you want to taste my fear? Prepare your stomach to starve. There is no fear in me to taste. You will have craved something that doesn't exist. You will be begging another to feed you something, but I will leave you hungry. Go back to wherever you were little boy... or you may just end up being gone.. for good.

Let me tell you a story since you like fiction so much.

There was a girl who had a basket full of goodies she was gonna take to her grandma. The problem is she had to go through the woods.. and ya never know what's in there. How often does a person get eaten by a fear or ripped by a tiger? After all, they weren't too deep in the woods. She skipped her innocent way until she met someone. He asked her where she was going.. she told him.. and off she went without a second thought. She arrived at her grandma's house, and yet she wasn't there. It was the stranger dressed like her grandma....

The grandma died. The girl died. All that remained was a satisfied mystery that people say is a big... bad... wolf."

Eli looks up and we see Lacey wearing white clothes with a red hood over her head. Wrapped to her hand is a basket. Her mouth and eyes are still tapped shut.

"Remember.. it's just a story. Hehehehe...."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Archie Lawson (06-04-2014), Theo Pryce (06-03-2014)