Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-05-2024, 02:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Stalking The Stalker - RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-08-2013, 06:21 PM

Thursday, March 7, 2013 - 12:44 PM EST

Asmodeus sits, still secured to an old wooden chair in some unknown place. He is asleep. A door creaks open in the distance. Footsteps are heard coming toward him. He wakes as water splashes against his face.

Jonathan: "It is time for you to awaken and eat, Asmodeus."

Asmodeus: "Why don't you just kill me now, or set me free?"

Jonathan: "You need your strength. For now you will need to remain alive."

Asmodeus: "Why would you keep me alive when you ultimately want me dead?"

Jonathan: "It's a means to an end, old man. A means to an end! You're worth more to me alive rather then dead."

Asmodeus: "It won't work."

Jonathan: "What won't?"

Asmodeus: "This plan of yours... to end the Brotherhood."

Jonathan: "How can you be so sure?"

Asmodeus: "I know Sebastian."

Jonathan: "So do I, old man!"

Asmodeus: "Whether I am alive or dead, Jonathan, he will find you and he will kill you."

Jonathan: "Suppose I set you free, and I call the whole thing off. Then what?"

Asmodeus: "It will not matter. Sebastians resolve is much too great. No one life is more important than the guarded secret! You shall never get your hands on him!"

Jonathan: "You really are a crazy old man, aren't you? What you seem to be forgetting is he's also a man. A man that would sacrifice himself and his own life, for that of his father. Noble yes. But, stupid."

Asmodeus: "Jonathan. Whether I am alive to witness it or not, may God have mercy on your soul. Sebastian surely will not!"

Jonathan: "Oh, God will have mercy on me when that day comes, long into the future and I stand at the gates of Heaven. He will have mercy for me."

Asmodeus: "Forgive me, Jonathan, but your day of reckoning is coming a lot sooner then you think."

Jonathan: "You fail to realize, old man, that I am calling the shots. I have in my possession, exactly what he wants. You."

Asmodeus: "What YOU fail to realize, foolish boy, is that you are playing with fire! What do they say? You play with fire you might get burned? Trust me, Jonathan, you will get burned. Sebastian Duke will unleash Hell upon you!"

Jonathan: "Sebastian Duke is a man. Beneath that hard, cold, exterior, he is a man that loves his father. When I coerce him into doing exactly what I want, there will be no hope. He will expose himself in order to secure your safe release. And I will oblige. You will be released when I'm satisfied he will obey my orders. Rest up when you get back to that stupid building, Asmodeus. When I'm done with the great and powerful Sebastian Duke, nothing will stop me from coming in there and eliminating each and every one of you."

Asmodeus: "Hahahahaha. I assure you, he has a plan. He never does anything without a plan! I would bet... while you think you are trapping him, he's actually trapping you!"

Asmodeus smiles with a grin. Jonathan takes exception to his comment and backhands him across the face. Jonathan uses two pair of handcuffs securing one end to each of the chair arms and one end to each of Asmo's wrists, then releases the leather straps.

Asmodeus: "If you think beating me will accomplish your mission, Jonathan. I regret to inform you, I have been beaten by bigger. By badder, than you! Sebastian will win! Trust me!"

Jonathan: "I trust in nothing but myself and my own abilities, Asmodeus! YOU trust ME! His love for his father, is much more important to him then any plan to 'get' me! Now eat. You need your strength!"

Thursday, March 7, 2013 - 3:27 PM EST

Sebastian Duke paces the main corridor of the Compound. For the past few nights, his new pet, Silas, has stayed out all hours, stalking what he hopes will be his prey. Sebastian set a March 7 deadline for Silas to find Jonathans hideout. Each and every day, he gives Silas until 3:30 to rest up from his long nights. Each and every day, Sebastian paces the corridor waiting for the text from Silas.

A million things run through his mind as he paces. Today though, he's interrupted by Jacob.

Jacob: "Sir. Any news yet?"

Sebastian Duke: "Not yet, Jacob."

Jacob: "When? It's been a week!"

Sebastian Duke: "LOOK! YOU WILL NOT USE THAT TONE WITH ME!"

Jacob: "Forgive me, Leader. My anxiety has gotten the best of me I'm afraid!"

Sebastian Duke: "Jacob, I understand you want to get Jonathan as bad as I do! You must remain patient! You must allow..."

Sebastian is interrupted by his cell phone vibrating in his hand. He looks at the phone and reveals a text from Silas.

Silas: "Sebastian, come now."

Sebastian Duke: "Come with me, Jacob. It's time!"

Sebastian places his cell phone back in his pocket as he and Jacob head for the front door. Upon exiting the head straight for Asmodeus' private residence. They arrive moments later and see Silas sitting at the table in the corner.

Sebastian Duke: "Silas. What have you learned?"

Silas: "He anticipated we'd follow him. Or try to. He drives here in a small Prius. Very quiet. It's impossible to follow him without being detected."

Sebastian Duke: "I'm not following. Start from the beginning."

Silas: "He's stealthy. He comes in from the lake area, where you and I first met face to face. He's stealthy, but at the same time, he's not very aware. I've followed him four times this week and he always uses the same route in and the same route out."

Sebastian Duke: "Why is it so hard to follow him then?"

Silas: "Like I said. He must have anticipated we'd follow him. Or at least that we might try to. I've been able to follow him into an underground parking garage in downtown Old Saybrook. Once we're in the garage though, is where I lose him. I can't follow him from there because I'd be detected easily."

Jacob: "Just follow his exit! He must be going somewhere nearby!"

Silas: "It's not that easy, Jake. It wouldn't be that hard to spot a guy in a Monk robe! Then he'd know we were following."

Sebastian Duke: "And he might eliminate Asmodeus before we have a chance to save him."

Silas: "Exactly!"

Jacob: "Then lose the damn robe, Silas!"

Sebastian Duke: "Can't do that, Jacob."

Jacob: "Why!? Lose the damn robe! Find Asmodeus! Apprehend the son of a b***h!"

Silas: "I can't take that risk, Jake!"

Sebastian Duke: "No. The risk not only to Asmodeus, but also to Silas, far outweighs the reward. Part of the deal, Jacob, was to keep Silas's true identity a secret. To keep him safe. I'm a man of my word. Silas's identity will not be revealed unless he chooses to do it."

Jacob: "What the hell do we do then!?"

Sebastian Duke: "On to Plan B."

Jacob: "What is Plan B?"

Silas: "Jake, Jonathans goal is to get Sebastian. If it wasn't he would have just killed Asmodeus by now."

Sebastian Duke: "He wants to trade Asmodeus for Sebastian Duke. That's exactly what he's going to get."

Jacob: "I don't see how that would be beneficial to anyone but Father Asmodeus."

Sebastian Duke: "I suspect we'll hear from him soon. I'll steer him into a trade. And ultimately..."

Silas: "A silent ambush."

"Here we are. Just three months since my arrival here in the Xtreme Wrestling Federation. In those three months, Sebastian Duke has encountered three individuals in particular that once they've crossed my path, they've never been heard from again. Let's look at the timeline shall we?

"The week of January 16, 2013. An Xtreme Rules match on Warfare with a loud mouth rookie known as the Playboy. Brett Rayne. This is a guy that burst onto the scene here and ran his mouth pretty damned good!

"He ran his mouth with a laundry list of XWF entities while making very disparaging remarks about them. I was one of them. He made an open challenge to anyone that dared to shut him up.

"I was that man. I took his challenge, and I shut him up. For good. He backed himself into a corner and he knew it. I accepted his challenge and he shut his mouth. Match time. I beat him from pillar to post and I didn't think twice about it.

"I beat him to within an inch of his life and he's never been heard from since!

"Fast forward just five days. Monday Night Madness live in Harlem, New York. January 21, 2013. Neptune. An established veteran. He talked the talk. Couldn't walk the walk.

"Not only could he not walk the walk, but he also knew he was in for the ass kicking of his life. He juiced up and was fired! He's never so much as uttered a word since. Good riddance!

"A little farther into the future and most recently. March 6, 2013. Another loudmouth rookie. Sweet Cheapshots. I wasted very little time on him in my promos for the simple fact that I knew what would happen.

"He could talk the talk, but when it came time to put up or shut up, he just couldn't cut it! He saw the card for Warfare and he saw his name next to mine! He shut his mouth!

"You see, when these men see my name next to theirs, they shake. They shiver. They shake and shiver in fear because they know what's going to happen. I will walk down that aisle. I will step into the ring. They will stare into the face of fear, and they lose their senses.

"He hasn't been heard from since the match was announced. It remains to be seen whether or not he'll re-emerge but make no mistake about it. When you are that afraid, no words can save you. Chalk him up to victim number 3.

"That brings us to the present time. March 8, 2013. And Chris Hartt.

"Thirty years ago today... March 8, 1983...

"On the 8th day.... God created.... Sebastian Duke...

"A man that does nothing but strike fear into every opponent he faces. Whether they admit it outwardly or not, just doesn't matter. I know the truth. Inside their very hearts, they know the truth.

"You can hide from men. You can take cover from attacks. You can run away from an assailant. The fact remains, Chris Hartt. You can not hide. You can not take cover. You can not run away... from fear.

"For I AM fear.

"Wednesday night you will stare fear in the eyes... and you will fail. Just like so many others, Chris. Don't get me wrong. Mostly everyone fears something or someone. There is no shame in it.

"Remember one thing, Chris Hartt, there is nothing to fear....

"But fear...

"HIMSELF!"

Thursday, March 7, 2013 - 8:54 PM EST

It has been days since Jonathan last contacted Sebastian Duke. Duke isn't sure why but his instinct is that he'll hear from him tonight. His instincts usually prove correct. So, here he is, pacing back and forth in front of the fireplace in Asmodeus' home. Jacob and Silas, both sitting at the table in the corner.

Jacob: "I don't think he'll contact you tonight, Sebastian."

Sebastian Duke: "He's just trying to test my patience."

Silas: "Oh, he'll call. He wants this as bad as you do, Sebastian."

Sebastian Duke: "Oh he wants it. Like they say though, be careful what you ask for, because you just might get it."

Jacob: "What if he doesn't? Then what?"

Silas: "I'm pretty sure he'll call. Even if he doesn't do it tonight, it'll be soon."

The phone on the table rings and all three men stop talking and stare at the phone momentarily. It rings a second time. Sebastians heart begins racing as he slowly makes his way toward the table. It rings a third time before he hits the speaker button.

Sebastian Duke: "Jonathan, I presume."

Jonathan: "Were you expecting someone else?"

Sebastian Duke: "Not today."

Jonathan: "It seems, Sebastian, that it is time."

Sebastian Duke: "Time for what?"

Jonathan: "Time to make a deal."

Sebastian Duke: "That would be what, exactly?"

Jonathan: "Sebastian, as you know, we both have something the other wants."

Sebastian Duke: "You can't always get what you want, Jonathan."

Jonathan: "Very true, Sebastian. The fact is though, if you deny me, your father will die tonight. You come alone. You give yourself to me, and I release your father."

Sebastian Duke: "Coming alone would be next to impossible. Asmodeus would have no way home. I won't do it on those conditions."

Jonathan: "Ahhh. Sebastian! DO NOT TOY WITH ME!"

Sebastian Duke: "I'm not playing games, Jonathan. I will not leave him stranded. Let me bring Jacob. He can stay in the Suburban while we conduct business."

Jonathan: "Bring that old truck of yours. What do you call it? Big Bertha? It only seats two and there is no window tint. Jacob stays in the truck. Remove the tailgate and back in. Just so I can verify there is no one in the back of that old piece of s**t truck! No sudden moves Jacob. I know you're sitting there."

Jacob: "F**K YOU JONATHAN! I WILL KILL YOU!"

Jonathan: "He speaks again, this conversation is over and there will be no deal! Understood!?"

Sebastian Duke: "He won't speak again. Just don't do anything you might regret!"

Jonathan: "HA! Regret!? I don't regret any of this! Here's the deal. Come to Riverside Cemetery. Bring that obnoxious hunk of steel you call Bertha. Bring Jacob. He stays in the truck. Back it in. No tailgate. We make the exchange. Midnight. Any sudden moves by you Duke, or you Jacob. Asmodeus is dead. Do NOT be one damn second late or I WILL kill him right in front of you!"

Sebastian Duke: "I'm not familiar with that cemetery, Jonathan. Where is it exactly?"

Jonathan: "Sheffield Street. I can not stress this enough. NO sudden moves, or the old man gets it!"

As per normal, Jonathan hangs up.

Sebastian Duke: "Silas. Get out there. You need to beat him there and make damn sure there is no trace of you."

Silas: "How the hell can I conceal myself? It's all flat around here!"

Sebastian Duke: "I'm sure there is a mausoleum or something. Large tombs. Just get out there Silas. You know what to take with you."

Silas jumps to action and exits. Jacob and Sebastian just stare at each other. Both knowing whats coming.

Friday, March 8, 2013 - 12:00 AM EST

Sebastian steers the old, loud, beat up Chevy truck slowly through the cemetery. Looking around intently and worrying as he can't seem to see anyone or anything other then tombstones. Was it a trap? Did Jonathan have others working for him? Did he discover Silas and kill both he and Asmodeus?

He slows the truck to a halt and rolls down the window. Looking around he still sees absolutely nothing. Suddenly, far off in the distance, off to the left, a flashing light. Perhaps from a flashlight.

Sebastian puts the old hunk of American steel back into gear and pulls forward through the cemetery. He slows to a stop and then puts it in reverse. Duke backs the truck up slowly and turns toward the light. Continuing backward up the path, slowly, toward the flashing light. He gets nearer and nearer and the flashing light stops flashing and remains constant. Sebastian takes it as a signal to stop, so he does so.

Sebastian slowly exits the truck as the light gets closer. It's obvious it is a flashlight as he sees its light path darting around the empty bed of the truck.

Jonathan: "Come forward, Sebastian. Slowly. Do not make any sudden moves."

Sebastian does as instructed.

Jonathan: "Stop there! No farther! Take off that stupid jacket! I need to verify you are unarmed!"

Again, he does as instructed. He begins to wonder if Silas ever made it. Or maybe he went to the wrong cemetery. Or maybe he's in this cemetery but the wrong section. He hopes he's wrong. If he isn't, the consequences could prove dire.

Jonathan: "I'm satisfied. On your knees! Hands behind your head! Your back to me!"

Not wanting to cause Jonathan to do anything sudden, he slowly does as ordered. Jonathan moves in and handcuffs Sebastian. After locking both of his wrists, Jonathan spins Duke around to face him, then backs up slowly.

Sebastian Duke: "Where the hell is Asmodeus!?"

Jonathan says nothing. He retreats into the darkness and turns off the light. Duke hears a few quiet squeaks and the click of the flashlight as Jonathan turns it back on.

Sebastian sees his father with what looks like a very sharp dagger pressed firmly against his neck.

Jonathan: "As I said, any sudden moves from you... or from Jacob... and I will kill him right in front of you."

Sebastian Duke: "No need to do that, Jonathan. You're getting what you want."

Jonathan: "Indeed, Sebastian. Your father is right here. As you can see, he is alive and well. Maybe not well, but alive anyhow."

Sebastian Duke: "What is the next step?"

Jonathan: "I didn't think this part through. I'm not really sure."

Sebastian Duke: "Not very smart. Was it?"

Jonathan: "NOT VERY SMART TO INSULT THE MAN THAT HOLDS A KNIFE TO YOUR FATHERS THROAT!"

Sebastian Duke: "Jonathan. You've just officially joined a very small crowd."

Jonathan: "Crowd? What do you mean crowd?"

Sebastian Duke: "A small crowd of men that lived to regret crossing Sebastian Duke!"

Jonathan: "HA! I won't regret it!"

Sebastian Duke: "When you're burning in hell for your sins, you'll regret it."

THWAP!

Jonathan: "What the...."

Jonathan drops the dagger and his arm falls to his side. Frantically, using his left arm, Jonathan feels around his numb arm and pulls out a dart. He begins to stagger a little bit.

Jonathan: "You.... son of a..."

Jonathan falls to his knees, then flat on his back. Wide awake, but unable to move.

Silas emerges from the darkness.

Silas: "Lived to regret crossing Sebastian Duke? Haha."

Sebastian Duke: "Never tell the truth when a good lie will do! Search him for the keys for these damn cuffs!"

Silas does as instructed and moments later, Sebastian Duke is freed. He darts over toward Asmodeus who is still secured to a wheelchair. Quickly, Sebastian frees Asmodeus.

Asmodeus: "Ohhh that son of a b***h will rue the day he backhanded me!"

Sebastian Duke: "Dad, are you alright?"

Asmodeus: "I'll be fine, my son. I need food though. I'm starving. Who the hell is this guy? And what was in that dart thing?"

Sebastian Duke: "That is Silas. I'll explain later in private. The dart was a paralytic. It only lasts about 45 minutes so we need to act quickly here! Silas, lets go! We need to get him in the truck!"

Sebastian stands over his immobile adversary.

Sebastian Duke: "You see, Jonathan. I live by four rules... One... Never forgive! Two... Never forget! Three... Do unto others before they do unto you... Four... Keep your eye on your friends, because your enemies will take care of themselves!"

The scene fades out.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
(03-13-2013)