Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:31 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
No we didn't...
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

05-30-2014, 12:09 PM

“Since I felt like sharing a little history with you all earlier allow me to share a little bit more with you now. Growing up one of my favorite things to watch on TV was Looney Tunes. Why Looney Tunes? Who doesn’t enjoy the adventures of the Road Runner and the Coyote? Or Speedy Gonzalez, heck even Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunney. As a kid they were all hilarious in their own way. As an adult I am still amused by Looney Tunes. But not the kind you are probably thinking of. You see…”

“Fucking seriously? Again with this? I’m trying to sleep over here.”

“You’ve been trying to sleep for hours.”

“That’s because you’ve been talking for hours. If you just shut the fuck up for a a few minutes I could get some sleep.”

“Fuck sleeping, who needs it?”

“I do, so shut up.”

“I will in a little bit. Anyway, as I was saying. As an adult I still get a kick out of watching and or listening to the adventures of the looney. Take Eli James IV for example. This guy is most definitely a few french fries short of a happy meal. The guy believes he is a prophet of sorts, that he is a messenger for the Almighty. Perhaps he is, but he certainly is not spreading the message of any deity I am familiar with. And certainly not the one I heard about every Sunday when my mother dragged me kicking and screaming to church for what I liked to refer to as “45 minutes of torture”. You see I find it hard to believe that any one, man, woman or child could claim to be a messenger of the Almighty while literally acting against everything he preached. By no means am I know it all, especially in the ways of religion. But I am fairly certain that Jesus did preach honesty, a concept Mr. James seems to be admimently opposed to. And what about when Jesus said: "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." Yet again Eli’s actions are in direct contradiction to the words of the risen Lord. Eli likes to take things, things that don’t belong to him. Such as the trios titles.”

Quote: Brock, Anonymous, and Elisha didn't deserve the Trio Titles. Just because they were declared the winner doesn't mean they deserved it. Hitler can claim victory over many deaths as he inched his way closer to domination, but did he deserve it? He lost in the end.

“Pardon me, just give me a minute here, I’m trying to navigate my way around this God awful logic. Yes the men you yanked the trios titles from deserved them because you see, unlike Hitler, and unlike you, they won. At the end of the day they did what the defending champs couldn’t, what the Black Circle didn’t and what the other teams involved couldn’t, they walked out the victors. What did you do to deserve those titles Eli? You went and hid after the team you put together, the team you promised would win did in fact do no such thing. You can say that you sacrificed yourself at the hands of the New World Order for the good of the company but we both know that is a lie. And of course we all know you are a master manipulator and liar. Now I want to address the previous point a little further before I go on to hitting few more meatballs over the center field wall.”

Quote:Just because you win at something and are temporary the victor doesn't mean you deserve it. Brock comes in once or twice a year.. won.. and he was fine. Did he deserve the opportunity? Anonymous wins one match and all of a sudden he gets in the title match too? He deserved it? Elisha may have deserved the chance but he didn't deserve to wear the belt. Elisha lost the Television Title to you because he didn't deserve it.

Brock comes in once or twice a year and won? Did he deserve the opportunity? Sure why not? Anyone and everyone was eligible for the match, everyone had a chance for the opportunity to take the trios titles, he entered and he won. Just like Anonymous. Just like Elisha. Suddenly you don’t think Elisha deserved the TV title? You certainly seemed to think he deserved it the night you helped him win it. Or did you forget your hand in that? Now I won’t argue with you that Elisha is unstable, that dude is flat out batshit crazy, I don’t even think he would argue that point with you, however he didn’t lose the title because he didn’t deserve it, he lost it because he wasn’t better than me. Just like you aren’t better than me. You asked the question what did they do to deserve their titles? I told you it was because they won. But you see there is a difference between what they did and what you didn’t. They deserved those titles because they won them, they got the opportunity because it was an open invitation. You didn’t win the Crown because you didn’t even deserve a shot. And why was that? Because you didn’t win. What did you win Eli? What did you do to deserve a shot at the Crown? Lose the US title? Get handed the European title by Sid Feder? Never actually wrestle until World War X? And we all know how that ended. You did less to earn a shot at the crown than Peter Gilmour did, or Mr. Radio or Scott Charlotte or even Haden Oliver Thomas, all of them stepped into the ring with me one on one and all of them lost. So tell me again, regale us all about what you did to deserve anything except being on the losing side of a Pap Per View bout and a beating from 4 geriatrics? I expect you to address that in your next little trip down your delirious version of Memory Lane”“

“World War X should have been your great victory. It should have been the culmination of everything said would happen. And yet it wasn't. I told you ahead of time it wouldn't be. I tried to brace you for that reality. Hell everything I said in the days and weeks leading up to that event should have proven that to you. But you see you, like all other crazy egotistical wannabe dictators such as yourself, none of you actually comprehend what others say to you. You may hear it but you don’t really “hear” it, you know what I mean?”

“For instance you still insist on the silly notion that The Black Circle is drowning because of you. I would like to first point out that earlier you said you had ended them, now you have at least admitted that you were wrong in that statement, even if you haven’t come right out and said it you at least stumbled upon the truth, even if I had to put it out there for you to trip over. But now back to your bullshit. What did you do that has put The Black Circle in the position it is? It certainly wasn’t because you ended Shane ; he turned his back on the Circle before you took him out. And once you did take him out what did you do to the Black Circle? Not a damn thing. And why was that? Because you were too busy trying to run the XWF and keep The Company at bay.”

“You are right though; there was no rise of The Company without you. I said as much, The Company was formed with the singular goal of taking you down. And we did. And then as I promised would happen, I disbanded the group right after .The Company, just like me was never about power, it was never about running the XWF. It was about making sure you no longer could. And when we succeeded in that goal the group ended. To answer your question earlier, The Company was around for several weeks not just one, it was around long enough to see the end of Eli James, XWF Owner. I wasn’t afraid of you Eli, I was however afraid of what you would do to this company and that’s why I did what I did, that’s why The Company was born. And that is The Company’s legacy. That is my legacy. You like to parade yourself around as the guy that ended Shane and The Administrator. Fine with me. But remember, I am the guy that ended Eli James reign of terror over the XWF. Not you, not the New World Order, not even your fledgling flock. Theo Pryce. I did what I said I would because I always do. That’s what makes me different from you and others like you. You know who else makes wild claims and then fails to deliver when the time comes? I won’t even say his name because I don’t want to run the risk of busting into a fit of laughter while I ponder just how similar the two of you are. Just know that I’m thinking it, and now you are too.”

“Now Eli, before I go I do want to ask this one last time in hopes that for once you will actually address the point instead of trying to dance around it. You continue to call me a liar, and yet you continue to provide no evidence to support your claim. Are you ever going to? Or are you just going to continue your little attempts at deflection because if you are just tell me so I can go on and do other things. Like letting Luca over there get some sleep. The poor fella has been up for 48 hours partying non stop. You claim to know what’s in my heart and yet you can’t even hear the words I speak or comprehend the things I do. And yet I am supposed to believe that because you say you can look into my heart and know what is truly there that you in fact do? I call you a liar because it’s what you are. Fear has nothing to do with it. I have fear, absolutely. Anyone who says they don’t is either a liar or on drugs. I fear snakes, I fear waking up one day with my vast fortune gone but you Eli James, I don’t fear you. Why would I? I put a stop to the freight train that was Eli James short stay as XWF owner and now I, along with Luca and Mark will put a stop to your little reign as a fraudulent Trios Champ. Shine that belt up real nice for me will you Eli? I’m looking forward to adding it to my collection.”

“Now you can finally go to sleep Luca.”

“Luca…”

Theo takes a look over at Luca to see him passed out, his hands folded in between his legs.

“Oh look at him over there, he’s just so innocent when he’s asleep.”

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Archie Lawson (06-04-2014), Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-30-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Theo Pryce's post!
Mia Dim (05-30-2014)