Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 06:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Scent of Youth - Part 1: RP 3
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-30-2014, 08:28 AM

Friday, May 30, 2014 – 10:48 AM EST – The Compound – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

He's not wearing that hideous face as a mask today. He's placed it in a jar of formaldehyde in order to preserve its natural disgusting beauty. After disposing of the Jensens just a mere nine hours ago, he finally went upstairs. He seems almost normal today. Though it can be said that he never was normal. He still maintains his silence and I can't even imagine what goes through his mind these days other than his desire to destroy the innocent. It seems to be his only focus.

And Cain thinks he stands a chance on Monday.

Back to my point. He seems almost normal today. He's sipping coffee in the library, just like old times. Yet Matthew is not present, neither is Father Asmodeus. Perhaps its been so long since the King of Darkness has been within the light of day that they've finally gone on to do other things during what used to be our morning ritual around here. Of course that thought is short lived as Father Asmodeus comes bursting in, barking out orders to Matthew.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Then pick up my dry cleaning.”

MATTHEW, THE TECHNOLOGY WIZARD: “Aren't you wearing that suit?”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Are you kidding? I have seven of these suits. One for every day of the week. That's why you never see me wearing anything else.

“After the dry cleaning, I need you to pick up my Vicodin prescription.”

MATTHEW, THE TECHNOLOGY WIZARD: “Um, Father?”

Asmodeus stops on a dime and Matthew walks right into him.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Jesus, child! Maintain a distance! What is it, boy?”

MATTHEW, THE TECHNOLOGY WIZARD: “Sebastian...”

He points toward Sebastian, staring out the window in the far corner of the room. I sit in a chair just a few feet from him.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Look what the cat dragged in! If it isn't the famous Saybrook Serial Killer in the flesh!”

Sebastian must take exception to being called this. He slams his fist againsts the wall and stares intently at his father.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Calm down, boy! It's a joke!”

Part of me wonders if Sebastian, since his new found taste for blood, ever considered killing his father. While he is the founder of our Brotherhood, he can also be somewhat obnoxious at times. Why he thinks its funny, or even appropriate to even try to joke with him is truly beyond me.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Good morning, Jacob.”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Good morning, Father.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Why does he stare out the window today?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “I have no idea. He's been staring for a half hour now. Maybe more.”

He waves me over. Though I'm not sure if he wanted me to come to him, or if he just didn't want to go near his son.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Do you think he'd like to see the tomb?”

That's a good question. I hadn't really thought about it. I also don't really want to ask that question and bring up Thaddeus. It could ruin what is an otherwise normal day.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “I really don't know.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Ask him.”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “No, you.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Are you... You are! You're afraid to ask him! How humorous!”

Maybe. He hasn't seen what I've seen. He hasn't watched his son take pleasure in gutting little children like a fish. I have. He's a damn psychopath and I have absolutely no desire to have him set his sights on me. For absolutely any reason whatsoever.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “You ask him.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “I will. And you'll see that he won't do anything.”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Show me, your excellence!”

I say it with a smile. Sarcasm is not my usual way of presenting humor, but Father Asmodeus is about to get a hard lesson. His son has been nearly dead silent for weeks. Bringing up Thaddeus could possibly be the dumbest decision ever made.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Son, would you like to see the tomb?”

Sebastian doesn't respond in any fashion. Obviously, not a word. No movement. No deviation from his stare.

Asmodeus looks over at me. I just shrug my shoulders and continue watching.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “I had them working around the clock to get it built. Of course, I wanted you to be there when we placed Thaddeus insi....”

A fit of rage. It's exactly what I was afraid of. Without the slightest warning, Sebastian lifts Asmodeus into the air with one arm and slams him down onto a hard wooden table.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “OH MY GOD! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!

“HELLLLLLP!”

It was an over reaction, of course. Sebastian had sent his message, and Asmodeus had received it loud and clear. Do not mention Thaddeus. When you do, it invokes an unsatisfiable rage. What I mean is, no amount of pain, blood or punishment can be dished out in order to snuff out his burning desire to cause a great amount of hurt.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Well, you can't say I didn't warn you.”

Asmodeus brushes himself off after getting off the table.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Shut up.”

I can't help by stare at Asmodeus' pants and chuckle.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “What's so damn funny?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “If you don't know, I'm certainly not telling you.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Oh, heavens! I wet myself.”

He definitely pissed himself. I have to admit, had I been in his shoes just now, I probably would have pissed myself too.

Sebastian opens the window. At first, I thought it was him airing out the room from the stench of urine. Of course I was wrong. It was something else. Something else entirely. Something far more sinister. He pokes his head out the window and I can see his nose twitching.

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “What the hell is he doing?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “He's smelling something.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “Like what?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “He's picking up a scent.”

ASMODEUS, THE HIGH PRIEST: “A scent? What kind of scent?”

Sebastian slams the window shut and quickly exits.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “The scent of youth... obviously.”

Someone is out there...

The King of Darkness is on the move...

So whoever is out there, they won't be for long.

To Be Continued

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post