Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Yeah I Fuck Sheep So What!
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-30-2014, 05:33 AM

You sick motherfucker. First I have to see you on the fucking toilet looking like the piece of shit that you are, and then I have to see you fucking that aids infested slut Maria Brinks. You really think your something don’t you?

I’m here to send you out of the XWF son, before you spread your aids everywhere you say you cure it. But hey dumbass even my hillbilly ass knows there is no cure for aids.

I might be dirty on the skin but I am clean as a whistle when it comes to my dick. So the people around here can have their people cock but as for me you can keep that motherfucker to your self.

[Image: stop-aids-sign-black-hand-red-ribbon-gre...035164.jpg]

Where I come from son we don’t act like were better than the rest, I put my overalls on the same as everyone else. You may act like you’re not threatened by me, I can tell because the only time I got mentioned was a dirty redneck soap joke.

You think your funny don’t you? Walking around calling yourself the peoples cock. But you know since I’ve been here I haven’t heard shit about you. Hell your name is only brought up if it has to do with Peter Gilmour.

The sad part about that is you were begging him last week to be your partner. Who the fuck wants to partner with Peter Gilmour? But hell who am I kidding after seeing the way you run your mouth who in the hell would want to partner with you.

Boy you may have been here a lot longer then I have but fuck son you have not accomplished nothing. I fucked sheep that can fight better then you. Yea that’s right I like to fuck a sheep every now and then ole sis gets tired of my big ole cock but let me tell you feller I aint never fucked one that has aids.

[Image: sheep-shagger1.jpg?w=600]

Only someone like you would fuck Peter Gilmour and Fatback’s sloppy seconds. Since I’ve seen you running around here running that dick sucker I always thought I’m gonna knock that loud mother fucker out, and by god come Monday that’s what I’m going to do.

I’m going to show the world you may have a big cock I don’t know but by god you have no balls. I can tell by your promo you won’t say shit about me.

And usually you of all people run your mouth on your opponent except this week you didn’t did you pussy? Your terrified aint ya? You don’t even wanna show up Monday, huh ?

You’ll probably have some excuse like I have aids or some bullshit like that. Don’t worry if you don’t want to show its fine I haven’t lost yet and I’m use to easy opponents. I’m just waiting on the XWF to give me some real competition instead of these little cock aids infested assholes like you!

But ole well sis has got everything loaded up ole buddy. I’ll see you Monday.

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Edit Hate Post Like Post