Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 01:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post Warfare
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-29-2014, 06:38 PM

Following the Television Title match ....

Elisha is backstage with Lacey. Lacey is trying to calm an upset Elisha down. Lacey opens a bag she had brought, supposedly for the 'celebration win' that didn't happen accordingly.. she pulls out bits and pieces of Elisha's favorite meat.. deer and rabbit.

"Come on Elisha.. how about you eat and we go chase them zombies?"

Elisha doesn't even look at her. She keeps trying to get him to say something or even move.. but he doesn't. Several minutes pass by and he gazes up at Lacey.

"Y-Y-You d-did this. It was y-y-your f-fault. Y-You made me nice. Y-Y-You made m-m-m-me caring. I l-l-l-lost t-this bec-c-cause of y-you."

"Elisha. Stop being that way."

Elisha looks up at Lacey. He looks different. He looks possessed.

"Stop looking at me that way."

"N-No. I-It's time."

Elisha grabs the little girl Lacey's hair and starts to drag her out of the locker room. He's dragging her past several XWF employees.. while yelling some strange words. Some XWF people are trying to help Lacey but Elisha pushes them away. He makes his way out to the ring as fans are about to leave due to Warfare being over. They stop and take a seat. Elisha throws Lacey in the ring and follows her. He grabs a microphone.

"Y-You were as e-e-evil as ma-ma-me once. You k-k-killed. Y-Y-Y-You drank bl-blood. N-N-Now you are soft. Y-You have made me t-that w-w-wa-way. I lost b-b-because of y-you. It's time f-for you t-t-to go b-bye."

Elisha drops the microphone. Lacey is tearing up. Lacey seems to be becoming more like the innocent orphan that came into Eric Rex's life. Elisha seems to have no sensitivity or compassion.

The lights go out.......

A video static noise is heard.

On the X-Tron is a dark evening with rain coming down hard outside. Two figures are standing in the moonlight. Lightning strikes and reveals the two figures are standing in the midst of a graveyard. The view gets closer to what appears to be a dug up grave and the lightning once again reveals the name "ELI JAMES IV".

The coffin is laying beside the two figures and based on what we've witnessed last week, the two figures are Sebastian Duke and the Messenger. The taller man removes a hood covering his head and most of his face to reveal Sebastian Duke. Duke and the Messenger both look at each other for a brief moment.

It's been many years...

that I've served his purpose...

Through those years...

I've learned to watch everything...

The Messenger begins to speak in Latin while Duke starts speaking an ancient language under his breath barely heard. The rain starts to drop down heavier and the wind picks up speed. The coffin ends up sliding back into the its grave tipped over thanks to the rain creating slippery mud. They hook the coffin back to Duke's truck and once again pull it out. It's cracked and still closed, but the stop is no longer locked. Sebastian Duke walks from the truck back to where the Messenger stands as the two look at the coffin.

And question nothing....

I've learned to trust that whatever decision he has made...

Before The Messenger can finish his sentence, Duke already knows what he's going to say. Duke takes a few steps forward and removes the top to reveal an empty coffin.

Was the right one...

A flash of lightning, and in the distance, a silhouette is cast against a nearby tree. The silhouette looks eerily similar to a laughing Eli James IV.

He has risen.

The screen goes to black. The lights come back on in the arena. Elisha's face turns to a scared little child. Lacey continues to cry.

A man's whistle can be heard over the speakers. A man's figure is shown on the X-Tron.. his back is against the screen.. he slightly turns his head to the left..

"Heh. Did ya miss me?"

Eli James walks out with a smile. He's wearing his usual outfit. He takes his time walking to the ring.. and steps inside.

"Elisha..."

Eli grabs Elisha and starts beating away on him. The crowd errupts in boos. Eli pulls out rope from his pocket and ties Elisha's hands behind his back... he picks up Elisha and places his neck across the top rope.. Eli grabs Elisha's legs and lifts them up... Elisha's neck is across the top and he's choking. Lacey gets up and starts yelling at Eli to stop. Eli turns to her and smiles. Lacey starts hitting on Eli but he refuses to stop. Elisha stops moving and Eli releases.

Eli looks around and sees Elisha's other title.. the Trio Belt. Eli walks over and picks it up. He smiles. He waves at Lacey and walks off.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
(05-29-2014), AlexandraCallaway (05-29-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-29-2014), Theo Pryce (05-29-2014)
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-29-2014, 06:40 PM

It would appear that after these events have led to an unforeseen consequence. Elisha will have to be replaced for the trios title match occurring on this wee's Warfare and in his place, who else should take his place but the man who put him in this predicament?

Eli James IV will be his replacement.

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-29-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-29-2014), Theo Pryce (05-29-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-29-2014, 09:03 PM

Looking forward to this wee's Warfare! ;)

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

05-29-2014, 09:05 PM

(05-29-2014, 09:03 PM)Shane Anonistrator Said: Looking forward to this wee's Warfare! ;)

So you wanna see Eli's dick fight people?

I'm not high enough to comprehend that.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post