Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 08:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
It's all about PUSSY!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-28-2014, 11:16 PM

/////Day One.

On day one of my experiments I have taken it upon myself to study and notate the results to answer the ultimate questions that are most commonly asked. How long does it take for a cat to starve in the different elements? I had received a small family of cats from a charity. 6 cats in all.

I had locked one in a cage on the back deck, in the elements with no cover from the rain, snow or blistering cold winds. Note the outside temperature today is 20 degrees.

The second one was kept in a cage next to it but to keep things in a professional way, I placed the face in a bin of water giving the cat enough space to have his shoulders and head above the water level. Again the temperature is 20 degrees.

The third cat I placed in a cage next to the furnace to see if heat will have a factor. The temperature next to the furnace was 95 degrees direct.

The fourth one I let loose in the attic with no cage. I let it loose to see if space will factor in an early death. Attic temperature is 40 degrees.

The fifth I have in a cage on the third floor of my home. The temperature is moderate enough for anyone to walk comfortably. The cage is placed in a far corner and covered with a thick black sheet allowing in no light. Room temperature is 65 degrees.

The sixth I placed in the second floor bathroom inside the bathtub and filled it with enough warm water so that it’s shoulders and head were above water level to match Cat number 2.

9:16AM on day one of the experiment I have taken notice that the cats outside are not enjoying the cold weather here in Germany, the cat inside the water bucket seems to be lagging in movement rather quickly. The other cat spent most of the day curled up in a ball presumably to keep warm with a withering success rate as the temperature drops five degrees to 15.

Cat number three seems to be trying to escape the heat. It gets so hot down here that when I went to get the new temperature reading I could actually feel the heat tighten the skin on my face.
The cat became unkind, especially when I nudged it with a fire poker to check for life.

Cat number four was uncooperative when I tried to corral it to check Life status, after some chasing in the small crawl space I caught the outraged kitty to check on it…the punches I threw at it will not effect the experiments…they were all face shots.

Cat five was calm and wanted to be held. Life signs were normal

Cat six was also calm and very eager to get out of the water. This was not in its future.

I allow the cats to sit for the following 15 hours in their own environments.

The time is 12:25AM. The outdoor temperature is negative 4 degrees

I check Cat one. The cat is near death, letting out a weak meow before collapsing in my hands.

Cat one died at 12:32AM from the cold weather.

Cat two is also dead. The water frozen with half its face submerged in ice. The time of death is not certain but was most likely sometime within the last 15 hours.

Cat three is not doing well in the basement. It is still at 95 degrees. Some of the cats fur has fallen out and bubbled up burns are forming where the fur was no longer. The cat clings to life.

Cat four has been running around all day and is now curled up on the floor in the way back. The attic temperature was now at 19 degrees due to the nighttime temperature drop. The cat is still alive and has a lot of run left in it.

Cat five is doing well

Cat six has also died sometime within the last 16 hours. Apparently of drowning, but we will not be sure until we examine the lungs during tomorrow’s autopsy.

Man-”I have read enough of this!”

Morbid Angel-”You like it?”

Man-”NO! How can you even hold your head up high after this?! Your study on animal cruelty is utterly disgusting!”

Morbid Angel-”Not animal cruelty. It’s actually a study on death and it’s environments…those cats didn’t suffer and even if they did…I didn’t see it.”

Man-”Two of them were frozen to death, you drown one and god only knows what happened to the others!”

Morbid Angel-”They all died for science. Actually if you skip to page 301, you will see that the cat that was upstairs in the cage survived for over two weeks with no food and finally I took it upon myself to see if this living animal had anything different inside than the others did. So I cut him open while it was still alive…living makes for a more pure result when testing. Do you have any idea why that cat lived for so much longer?”

Man-”Mr. Krizchiev, I don’t want to know.”

Morbid Angel-”That sly fucking cat was eating its own shit! I mean who knew that eating shit would prolong your life!”

Man-”KYRIL!”

Morbid Angel-”What?…I get a little excited about science…”

Man-”XWF allows you to publish one book and most people do books on their life stories not the death’s of some abandoned cats. Who gave you these cats anyway?”

Morbid Angel-”Well, they weren’t exactly given to me…I took those bastards! Those fucking cats kept shitting on my grass and puking all over…fucking animals…ANIMALS I SAY!”

Man-”I want you to take this book and get out! Get out before I call the police!”

Morbid Angel-”The Police?”

Man-”Yeah!”

Morbid pulls a gun from his waist band and points it at the ceiling.

Morbid Angel-”MOTHER FUCKER, I AM BETTER THAN THE FUCKING POLICE!”

The man puts his hands up. Morbid slowly brings the gun down and rests the barrel on the cover of his book and slowly cocks the hammer back.

Morbid Angel-”Now, are you saying that you don’t like my book?!”

Man-”No sir! I thought it was really good!”

Morbid Angel-”Oh…I thought it dragged a bit in the middle.”

Man-”In the middle…yes…it dragged.”

Morbid Angel-”So you liked it?”

Man-”Yes…I liked it a lot.”

Morbid Angel-”Then what’s the big fucking deal, bitch?…besides you said you didn’t read it all…are you fucking lying to me?!”

Man-”No sir. I would never lie to you.”

Morbid Angel-”Is it because you respect me or is it because I have a gun ready to blow your fucking face off!?”

Man-”The Gun.”

Morbid Angel-”The gun what?! You mean you don’t fucking respect me? I get all fucking mad when people don’t fucking respect me!”

Man-”I also respect you.”

Morbid Angel-”Because of the gun?…JEW! Just publish the fucking book!”

Man-”OK, I will get it sent off today.”

Morbid Angel-”Excellent!”

Morbid puts the gun away and walks out of the room

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2