Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 05:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Incoming Storm: RP 1
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2014, 09:15 PM

Friday, May 30, 2014 – 12:26 AM EST – The Dungeon – Old Saybrook, Connecticut

A single candle flickers on a small table beside his throne. It is the only light within the dungeon tonight.

Eighteen months. He kicked, punched, clawed, scratched his way to the very top of his business. Through all of his numerous successes and failures, everything pails in comparison to this. The King of Darkness walked into Madness last Monday night, defeated Frodo Smackins and Gilmour Classic, then proceeded to do exactly what he warned he would. He cashed in his 24/7 briefcase and stole the XWF Universal Championship from Azrael Erebus. Yet it means nothing to him. His rise to the top, means absolutely nothing to him. He's a shadow of his former self. Yet at the same time, he's something much, much worse. Something much, much more fearsome. Something much, much more dangerous. If you ask anyone what the single most dangerous aspect there can be, its unpredictability. I've followed this man for nearly two decades, yet it is only now that I can not predict his next move. I can not predict his next tirade. I can not predict one damn thing he'll do next. He'll sit here, until he feels that urge deep within him. Until he feels that void that can only be filled by the blood of the innocent.

Part of me thinks that he was only going to cash in if Azrael had won. He's not spoken a word in nearly two weeks, so I can only guess. Knowing him the way I do, I just have the suspicion that he wanted it that way. I wonder if something inside him blames Azrael for what has happened to him. Had it not been for Azrael, Caitlyn would still be dead. Had it not been for Azrael, your King of Darkness never would have ventured through space and time to bring Caitlyn back, only to lose her to divorce. Had it not been for Azrael, there never would have been a rift in the time continuum, which means of course, that Thaddeus never would have slipped into it. Which, as a result, means Thaddeus would still be a blonde haired little boy cooing in his crib upstairs, and not someone we memorialized quite recently. Those two murdered families, would still be alive and probably happy.

Caitlyn is gone. Thaddeus is dead. Two families and a UPS courier are dead. It's because of Azrael Erebus. In one way or another, at the very least.

He maintains his silence, still. He continues to brood within the dark recesses of the Dungeon. He continues to wear the face of King George as a grotesque and hideous reminder of what he's lost and why he'll continue on his mission of carrying out that very same fate to many more families around this globe. He continues to stare blankly at the dark nothingness in front of him.

After all of the back and forth, the challenge, the response for Sebastian from myself, the message from the King of Darkness himself... Cain, you can't be first, but you will be next. He may not be doing much talking, but he's always listening.

That's the first and perhaps, the most important lesson you must learn. Sebastian Duke has taken as much interest in you, as you have in him. That's good for him, and bad for you. While you danced around making a marginally famous name for yourself in other promotions, Sebastian Duke was here, earning the respect of his fellow competitors each and every passing day. While you may be proud of what you have accomplished elsewhere, the King of Darkness was here, in the mecca of professional wrestling, getting schooled by a far superior Unknown Soldier.

While you are proud of where you come from, Sebastian Duke became the first man to pin Unknown Soldier to the mat. He righted the wrong from his debut. That was here. You have done some good things in your career, Cain. But Sebastian Duke marched into Gauntlet City with his The Black Circle mates and delivered on every promise he made. The Black Circle walked into Gauntlet City and dominated it from beginning to end. Sebastian Duke defeated the great Mark Flynn to lay claim to the United States Championship that night. John Madison outlasted more than thirty others to become the King of the XWF, while their bag boy, Luca Arzegotti, became the Xtreme Champion.

He walked into World War X, not as the leader, but becoming one through his desire to see team unity. And you know what that accomplished? He became the winner. He overcame the biggest names in this industry. He was awarded with a briefcase and a guaranteed title shot for his victory.

Then he walked into Madness, and laid Azrael Erebus down and took the Universal Championship.

Where were you? What did you do?

He was hanged and shot with arrows live on Madness. He was buried alive, not once, but twice. Yet he still stands. He still lives. He still breathes. He still walks. He still stalks. And, my friend, he'll never be stopped. Not by you. Not by anyone. Not now, and certainly not ever.

You crack your terribly unfunny jokes about the name Sebastian. Go ahead. Continue to do so, it's only embarrassing you, not him. While you chose a pseudonym to hide your real identity, the King of Darkness would like me to remind you, Cain, that he who has nothing to fear, hides nothing. If you really wonder why he is named Sebastian Duke, allow me to... enlighten... you.

Allow me to lead you on this path of... enlightenment. You see Cain, Sebastian Duke has a literal translation. It is not merely just his birth name, and it is, but it also directly translates to Respected Leader, and among the Brotherhood of the Illuminatus, that is exactly what he is. Our respected leader.

You like to try and compare yourself to him, but I assure you Cain, you're nothing alike. You may walk around with a trophy championship from a second rate show, while he carries the Universal Championship, which is the single grandest prize in this industry, and it remains in the possession of your King of Darkness. When Monday night becomes Tuesday morning, it will remain where it is.

You have not yet felt the power of Sebastian Duke. You have not yet felt his intensity. You have not yet felt his overwhelming desire to cause you a great amount of pain.

You've lived for two thousand years, yet you have absolutely nothing to show fit except a bunch of claims. Claims that can not be verified for there is no one left alive.

You kill. Great. He tortures the innocent. He tortures the innocent, Cain, leaving them to only wish they were dead. It is then, and only then, that they cease their existence among the living.

Monday night, Cain. He exposes you for exactly what you are, a rookie with an over inflated ego. A rookie that stands a snowballs chance in hell at dethroning him. He is the King of Darkness. It's a name that he's earned over the years because he is successful in everything he does.

While you stand across the ring from him, you'll be looking at the face of his sons killer. But you'll be looking into the eye of the single most deranged lunatic you've ever met. Morbid Angel is small potatoes. The personification of nothingness.

Rolling thunder can be heard.

There's a storm brewing, Cain.

The King of Darkness blows out the flame on the candle leaving us in total darkness.

You'll survive tonight, but that fate can not be given to others tonight. You see, your King of Darkness is on the move again.

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-29-2014), Unknown Soldier (05-29-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Sebastian Duke's post!
Mia Dim (05-29-2014)