Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Flame Will Die(#2)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-28-2014, 06:44 PM

The scene opened up with Cain, who sat in front of a huge fireplace. The flames from the hearth danced in his obsidian eyes as he stared into them, clawed fingers steepled at his chest. For the longest time, the thoughtful immortal was silent. After all, he had alot on his mind and alot came in the form of Sebastian Duke. You felt a chill down your spine as he looked straight into the camera, his eyes flashing red.

"Duke...Duke's messenger."

"Allow me to introduce myself formally to either of you. My name is Cain. There is no middle name. No "Romulus". No "Heinrich". No family name either. I chose the names I had out of a need to hide myself. After all, who would understand who I am? Or rather what I am? Maybe you, Sebastian. Named after a crab in "The Little Mermaid" movie. Lately, Sebastian, you have been on my mind like a case of crabs on a set of nasty balls."

He chuckled at his little(bad) joke.

"But in all seriousness, Sebastian, I haven't felt this way about an opponent since coming here. Giving the Devil his due, Morbid Angel was a huge obstacle. An obstacle I failed to cross."

"A hurdle I failed to clear."

"You see, I made a mistake then, Sebastian."

Everytime he spoke the name of his target, you could hear the venom in his words. A deep, perhaps unwarranted hatred was there. Perhaps even jealousy. But that was fa first for The Master of Pain. He'd never envied anyone in his life. He was always the top of the food chain. The number one predator. But Duke was a different animal. Cain knew that he was as powerful, if not more powerful than he was. He glowered at the camera.

"I showed mercy."

"I fucked up, and yes, I paid the price. But it is said that we all learn from our mistakes, and that one? I learned alot. I learned that you cannot trust anyone. But you see, Sebastian, I knew that from the beginning. But you might say that Morbid Angel interested me. He and I share alot of the same views. Much like you and I share alot of the same powers. You see, Duke, I know you. I understand what it's like to be a freak. Trust me, I've been a freak for two thousand years. Over two thousand, actually, but after fifteen hundred, ya just stop fuckin' countin'.".

"Ya stop countin' Sebastian. Ya stop countin' because you know that no man can destroy you. That you can't be killed. You can't be killed, but you can be..."

He sighed and leaned back in his chair, folding his hands over his stomach.

"...defeated."

"Fuck yes, I wanted to be the Goldberg of Wednesday Warfare. I was squashing people left and right, racking up wins. Much like you still do, Mister Duke. But you see, Sebastian...heh...that all changes on Monday Madness. The fact of the matter is that you aren't going to disrespect or underestimate me, but you see, you actually are. You have only bore witness to a fraction of my true power. Your messenger says that you, The King of Darkness, are watching me. I certainly hope you are. Because perhaps you will understand that I am not like your other opponents."

"I am not like Griffin McAllister. I will not pretend to be your friend only to stab you in the back as soon as it is turned. I will stab you through the heart and look you straight in the eyes whilst I do it."

"I am not The Under Duker. Oh god no, I am above him. Piece of tee total shit.".

"Brock Lesnar? Bitch incarnate."

"So on and so forth. I could drop names all day. But that's not my thing, Duke."

Cain smirked.

"Trash talk generally isn't my thing."

"Which is why I almost decided against this whole promo."

"Oh yes, I would like to apologize for Hank here. You know, the talented young cameraman who Ozymandias saw fit to send to film this promo. He won't be coming back, Mister Mandias."

"He is dead. I killed him."

"Because Duke...Duke's messenger...Ozymandias....I kill."

"That's....what....I....do."

The Master of Pain shrugged his shoulders and waved his hand at the roaring blaze in the fireplace. The flame darkened and finally sputtered out, only Cain's blood red eyes seen in the darkness. The flame died. Perhaps...symbolically?

-To Be Continued-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(05-29-2014)