Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 08:33 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Four Letter Word pt 4
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-27-2014, 10:30 AM

I'm not sure if you could have feel a cold breeze in a room when the temperature is set to be in the mid 70s, but I felt something cold. Something didn't make complete sense and all I could do was try to figure it out like a detective.

This guy randomly finds me and Lacey on a train.

This guy wants to help us, meaning he knew there was something off before he even saw us. He knew what to say.

His look somehow told us to trust him immediately and lured us to share with him our entire story.

How does he know Eli James IV? How does he know I had a connection with him?

Why did I hear Eli's voice as clear as day, and no one else seemed to hear it?

Just when I was about to end this whole 'fate' ... and end his life ... Victor. Victor comes in and sparks a tear from Lacey.

I have several questions for Victor, but who the hell is this guy with all this information?

Maybe I'm going to spare their life just for a few extra days just to figure this out. Fate? I think this is something more.

"Ra-Ra-Remember me?"

Victor's head tilt makes me realize he's not 100% sure of who I am. He decides to glance back at Lacey who can't take her eyes off him. He smiles and ignores me. He starts to walk by me and to Lacey, but I refuse to let this slide.

Elisha extends his arm to block Victor from going any further. Victor's happy look changes immediately. His bright puppy eyes turn angry red. His overly large smile turns into a straight face.

I knew this wasn't a very smart thing to do. Victor was a powerhouse. I knew that. I also wasn't the same guy he had known even if he doesn't recognize me. He wouldn't survive this meeting between us if he tried to end me.

"Y-You betrayed m-m-me. Us. US! L-L-L-Lacey. Sal. Evr-evr-everyone! Everyone, Victor. Now you show u-up?"

His head turns to look at me and his eyes squint just a little bit. Still not much emotion than rage at this point. Maybe he's figuring it out.

"Eric. I know it's you. I didn't do this to you, or to Lacey. No one did this to you except you. It's your fault you are this way and it's your fault Lacey is like this. Now that we know I know who you are. Get your hand off me before I break it."

"I'm not the s-s-same a-anymo-more. I don't fear you. Y-You sh-sh-sh-sh-sh-should f-fear me."

"Fear you? Why? Because you have a mask hiding your face? Because you finally amounted up to something in the XWF and became a champion on your own? Because you can control a little girl's mind, but no one elses? No, Eric. I shouldn't fear you. I don't fear bitches."

This guy thinks he's a comedian now. I know Victor a lot better than he thinks I do. Unfortunately he's about to die. What a sad day for Victor, but my tummy is going to be happy.. and isn't that what's really important?

Then, he has to interrupt...

"Both of you just sit for a moment. You two can slug it out later, but right now we all talk first? Deal?"

Why does Victor and I obey what this little guy says? I'm not really sure. We both continue to keep our eye on each other as we sit on opposite couches. Lacey sits on the floor between us. Her attention is directed at both of us seeing how we are reacting to each other.

"I asked Victor here because he knows you, Elisha.. and.."

"Eric. His name is Eric."

"Actually, Uncle Vic, his name is Elisha. That man you knew long ago is dead."

"Lacey. Victor, please refer to him as Elisha. Let's just all talk first like normal people, and then, well we'll have cross the other bridges when those times come up. "

There are moments you almost know what the end result is going to be, but you just go along for the ride. I had no idea what kind of talk he was wanting but it changed everything. Victor even begged me to let Lacey go live with him and me just remain on my own. I wasn't sure how to reply, but ultimately I told Lacey she could choose. She didn't go to either of us, but continued drawing pictures while we finished our long conversation. We talked about the story of us meeting. Well, Victor did most of the talking and I mostly would nod. I just wanted to eat and he looked mighty tasty at the time.

While Victor was sharing about his upbringing and how he ended up working with Eric Rex ... I heard that creepy voice again. I would look around the room and again I seemed to be the only one that was phased by it. It happened twice while Victor was talking to this other guy. It was a audible voice. There was no imagining hearing him speak. I heard it. Not with my heart but with my ears! It was pissing me off that no one else heard it. Maybe they did hear it and they were hoping I'd go crazy. I'm still figuring all this out but it has to be something.

As I look toward Lacey I became a bit uneasy. All the pictures she had been drawing since we've been here are hanging on the wall where she's seated. It's of the Village and the barn where Eli had created me. Then, the voice again...

"Elisha... Elisha... look behind the couch."

I'm not afraid of anything, except that voice.. except the man who owns that voice. I couldn't let fear keep me away. I looked behind the couch and there he was. Eli James IV. Sitting down. Reading a book. He places the book down and looks up at me with that grin of his.

"No one can hear me except you, Elisha. Ignore what's goin' on around ya right now. Victor. Lacey. Eric. They aren't what's important right now. What is important is you, man. You've ignored the signs for so long and were slowly fading away into never ever land. You've forgotten your purpose.. your calling. You forgot why fate had brought us together. You needed stability and I gave it to ya. You needed guidance and I gave it to ya. You needed a reason and I gave it to ya. I am the cause and effect of your whole world, man. Everything is gonna change.. including you. I'm gone, but my words are forever. I told ya that. I told everyone that. They think I just walked up and died. Heh. My words don't die. How can something die if its eternal? Go ahead, speak up... there's no stutter in my presence.. not in this form."

"I can speak normal? I was speaking normal at one point several weeks ago, but I came back to this. Why?"

"Because your not quite free yet. You're still dancing with the old ways. Everyone has a battle they fight. You're no different. You look different. You act different. You don't belong with everyone else, but there's still some common places among ya. Everyone will battle themselves. You'll change a lot on this journey, Elisha.. until you are free."

"When will I be free?"

"When I decide it. There's a reason for everything. Remember me teaching you and Mystica that? I gave over my tag team title to him to show material isn't what I'm about... and every time I lost a fight or battle.. I would come back to let everyone know its for a purpose. You are here for a purpose. Your battle is ongoing right now because.... well... no need to get into that."

"Who is this guy? How does he know you? Me? Lacey? Victor? And why is Victor here?"

"Like I said, Elisha, there's no need to worry about them right now. Soon.. all those pictures hanging on the wall will go away. You'll remember my words, but everything else you can touch and hear and taste and smell right now will be gone. Is that what you want to waste your time on with me is ask me about them? Come on, man.."

"Why am I here? Why did you allow yourself to get killed?"

"Everyone needs a sacrifice. It shows love. It shows mercy. It also shows power and humility. I had to go away because if I didn't.. you would not be here.. you would not be television champion.. trio champion.. you wouldn't be remembered. Eric Rex was sacrificed to usher in the truth. He was sacrificed for me.. for you.. for the Almighty. I was sacrificed for everyone. It's not time to reveal all of that. You are my disciple. You are my prophet."

"How come I'm the only one that sees and hears you?"

"Ah.. the right question."

I asked the right question and all he did was confirm it. No response. No actual answer. He picked up his book and continued reading.

"Right question? No answer?"

"Not everyone question deserves an answer at the moment its asked. It does show you're on the right track, Elisha. Remember my words. You are my disciple. You are my prophet. Go. Hehehehe..."

The room started to shake. The building was slowly catching on fire. Victor was yelling that there has been an alert on his cell phone about an earthquake. Everyone was leaving, but I had to say. I wasn't satisfied with the answers I had gotten from Eli. I was ready to just die. Eli's laugh was echoing in my mind as was a voice... the voice was saying "snap out of it.. snap out of it..."

"...Snap out of it.. Snap out it.."

I became alert. No one had evacuated. No fire. No shaking. Victor was on the couch. Lacey was still drawing in the corner and none of her pictures were on the wall. I looked behind the couch and didn't see any sign of Eli James. I zoned out. The man saw I came back and went back to sit down slowly... I can only imagine what expression I was showing right now.

"So Eric, you were saying?"

Eric? Why is he calling me by that name? I thought we all established that my name was....

"Daddy? You okay?"

"Yeah, Eric. You okay?"

"Eric? Daddy? What the hell is going on!?"

"What?"

"We were just about to fight. Lacey was drawing pictures and wasn't wearing that pink dress. What, what the fuck is going on?!? Why am I not stuttering?"

"I'm scared!"

"Eric, you seriously don't remember? I.. I brought you here because we wanted make sure you were okay. You've been having bad dreams lately. You freaked Sal out."

I realized I wasn't wearing a mask. I quickly ran around the room looking for anything that can show off a reflection and found a mirror. No mask. No odd clothing. It was me. T-shirt and jeans. I was normal. I turned around to see everyone's concern. I had to play it off. I was confused but I just went with it. I guess I was a bit relieved it was a dream.

"I'm just messing with you all!"

"Daddy! Don't scare me like that."

"Yeah, Eric. I seriously didn't know what to think. Haha."

Good. Everything seemed fine except I was confused as hell. I sat back down with Victor and my beautiful daughter Lacey. The psychiatrist continued whatever he was doing before I zoned out big time..

"Why do you think you're the only one that sees this monster, Elisha and preacher called Eli, Eric?"

Did he just say what I think he said? I'm the only one that sees Elisha and Eli???

"Um, I.. wait.. Eli? You've never heard of Eli James IV? Or any Eli James?"

"Can't say that I have. Should I have?"

"Lacey? Victor? Nothing?"

"No."

"Not that I can remember."

Never heard of Eli. Did I just have one long dream?

"Oh! Wait, I think a new guy just made his debut in the XWF called Eli James. Is that you've been seeing? Him?"

"Interesting. You've been talking about a man named Eli and he's just a guy you know nothing about.. never met.. and he's just some guy fighting in the same company as you? You talked about him like you knew him very well. What about Elisha?"

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Elisha's post:
Archie Lawson (05-28-2014), Dr. Zero (05-27-2014), Ozymandias (05-27-2014)