Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 04:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Four Letter Word pt 2
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-23-2014, 10:15 AM

May 23, 2014

The room is quite smokey thanks to the man wearing a brown suit smoking a pipe. There's something about him that brings a peace in the room. One may come in angry following a battle with their spouse and leave apologizing. The ladies seem to stop talking when he talks and actually hold onto every word he says like he's God. He has just enough 'bad boy' look that would make a woman quiver and make the guys wonder if he can kick some ass. No one knows his back story beyond the degree hanging on his wall, but let's be honest with ourselves, who actually searches to see if its legit? This guy could simply be wealthy, bought a building, and pretended to be this smooth talker to help people work out issues. His black glasses could tell you he's book smart, or that he simply can't see far or near. His clothes easily give you the feeling he has money and likes to dress up. Sometimes when he speaks to me I can't hear a damn thing. Why?

Tic-toc-tic-toc.

There's this old fashion clock that has an owl carved in it that never stops ticking. It's even off a few minutes and no one has tried to fix the damn thing. All I do is lay on the couch with Lacey on the floor playing with cards by me. He sits in his comfortable leather recliner with his legs crossed and holding his fancy pad with paper and pen. He often doesn't say too much to us, but I've heard other sessions. He loves to talk. Probably because he can mind fuck most people.

I guess my next thought is... how the fuck did I get in his office and why am I even here?

May 22, 2014

"Y-Y-You k-killed the c-c-cond-ductor?"

"Didn't plan on it. He pointed his little finger at me like he wanted me to have it. I took it and then he started yellin' at me! Couldn't have that mean ole man with us. Think what he'd do to us."

"B-But w-w-who is dr-dri-driving the tra-train?"

"I guess no one. Did you see all them police cars just a minute ago? Ya reckon they know no one is driving it now?"

"I d-don't know. We should pro-prob-probably get off now."

May 23, 2014

Now I remember why I'm here...

May 22, 2014

Elisha finishes eating his tiny squirrel that he chased to get. Lacey kind of dozes off into her own little world until they hear doors opening from a few cars away. The only thought coming to their minds is the conductor is still alive and is probably going to try and kill Lacey. Lacey remains seated while Elisha wipes the blood off of his mouth and looks ready to pounce on whoever is coming towards them. The opening and closing of doors is getting closer until they see the figure of the person's shadow in the door. Elisha cracks his neck and looks ready to feast on someones life until the door opens.

It's not the conductor. This man has all his fingers and doesn't look angry at all. He's not even wondering why we're here or who we are. He's not afraid. He has this calm about his look as he just stands there. He kneels down and completely ignores that I'm there.

"What's your name little girl?"

"Why do you wanna know my name mister?"

He walks by me like I'm not even there. Most people would fall in fear because how I look, but not this man. He is focused on the little girl in the room. I turn and watch his every move. He doesn't even acknowledge me as he kneels by Lacey. Doesn't he realize I can kill him?

"I can help you. In fact, "

He stands up and turns to me. All he can do is give a smirk.

"I can help the both of you."

"What makes you think that? You don't even know us."

"This is where you're wrong, Lacey. I know the both of you. You and Elisha. The real statement is you don't know me."

"H-H-How d-do you know m-my name? W-who told you?"

"Why would I tell you now? Our friendship is just beginning. Don't you want to see how this plays out?"

I've heard enough of this guys bullshit. It looks like dessert is here a little bit early.

Elisha grabs this man by the throat and all the man can do is smile. Elisha gives a creepy smile back.

"Eric. Don't try to make me fear you. I don't fear you, Eric."

How did he know my old name? I have to know who he is. He can die later.

Elisha lets him go slowly. The train starts to slow down.

"This is our stop Right on time."

Something doesn't feel right. He knew we were stopping. He must have known we were on board.

The train comes to slow stop and he looks at both Elisha and Lacey. He smiles and opens the car. There is a black limo with the driver standing by the door with it open.

"Come with me. We'll let you sleep this off and talk in the morning."

May 23, 2014

I still don't know how he knows us. How does he know my name? I hate this guy, and yet there's something about him that is unique.

"I think it's time we had our first little chat, Elisha. Tell me, how is Eli James these days?"

Lacey stops playing and looks up at the man. Elisha stops mumbling and sits up from the couch. Both Elisha and Lacey cannot take their eyes off of the man nor can they even find a proper way to respond. The man just smiles looking at both of them.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Elisha's post:
Archie Lawson (05-28-2014), Theo Pryce (05-23-2014)