Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 05:12 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Fine Line!
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-22-2014, 05:56 AM

WAYLON:

Two opponents. They think they can break me. XWF has tried their saviors and their illegal immigrants. Haven’t they learned they can’t stop me?

I may not look like much and there’s a lot I can’t do such as read, count, or shave but by god I can fight. There are two things I’m good at and that’s fighting and fucking. I already do too much of one of those things, and now they wanna add two more assholes to my list of ass kicking’s.

At this rate I’m never gonna get the time to fuck. When you take away a man’s time to fuck. He starts to get pissed off. They should know what happens when they get me pissed off have you seen the savior or ace eagles around lately. I didn’t think so.

I’m starting to think this company is full of pussies and . Hell the women here are more successful then the men. Hell I would have better competition out of Maria Brink’s Aids then I would anyone on this show.

Just like last week I had a huge victory and by god some little asshole turned off the lights on me knowing I’m scared of the dark and sucker punched me. When I find out who that was I’ve got half the mind to spit some beechnut in that fellers eyes.

I don’t even know my opponents one’s a new piece of crap who will leave as quick as he came in, and the other got their ass whooped last week before my show. It’s pitiful.

How do you expect to make it here if you can’t even put up a little bit of fight. This ain’t the pillow fighting federation. Or the I’m from fucking England so think I’m a fucking star federation. So if you’re looking for those things you’re in the wrong place boys.

But if you come here to fight I’ll hold the door open for you by god!

But you aint coming in here and running your mouth’s without me busting it for you fellers.

That’s just like the other day, I had a man come up to me the other day and he said Waylon you’re an ok fighter but how come you keep humping people in the ring.

I said by god cause I’m horny. Now quit asking me all these damn complicated questions. Then I took a regular can of skoal cause I ran out of beechnut, and I asked the man, I said you know what this is.

He said yeah that’s a can of skoal.

I said nope it’s my ninja star and I threw it like a damn ninja and guess what people that man’s dead. Hell he’s buried out back beside my old bird dog Burt Reynolds.

That oughta be a lesson to you city folks and wannabes in the XWF. Don’t fuck with me. Even the GM’s you can match me four on one and by god I’ll make you look stupid cause then you’ll have to hire four more people after I fucked them up in the ring.

By the way how much have you all had to pay in worker’s comp since I’ve started? I guaran dam tee it was a hell of a number.

This is just a warning after you lose two more people this Monday night you better take me serious cause this newbie competition I’m getting aint shit, and they ain’t gonna last.

Isaac Van Zandt another newbie, and by god they put him with a guy like me for his first match. You just don’t care how bad I hurt these guys do you.

Do you all not understand what is happening to these unexperienced guys when they fight with a long haired crazy mother fucker like me?

But I guess it makes up for it since Sterling Steal is in this match to huh?

Hell no I watched that damn immigrant last week get that ass whooped.

I don’t even think you check these mother fuckers for green cards. Hell this boy is 230 thinks he’s the biggest man alive and the son of a bitch lost a match to a woman last week.

What the fuck that tells you right there the motherfucker aint never been to America. Around here were corn fed. Hell I’m around 230 and by god I don’t lift not a weight one. He’s probably training right now while I’m sitting here bullshitting with all of you. But by god he can lift all the weights he wants to it aint gonna help him a bit.

I’ll smack the damn ugly English ass smile right off his face come this Monday.

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Edit Hate Post Like Post