Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:17 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
King of Darkness? Meet the Prince of Demons
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-21-2014, 03:13 PM

A packed XWF Arena and we are treated to a vision of lovliness, standing in the center of the ring with a microphone and a devilish smile.

[Image: 04sgCPp.jpg]

She stood there looking as sexy as a succubus, looking out over all the fans. The whistling men, the glowering women. The lesbians licking their lips. Her grin widened as she began to speak.

"Good to see you people recognize true beauty when you see it. All you fat, out of shape men..." this ellicits a negative response from the men immediately as they boo the young bitch. "...all you twat licking carpet munchers. All you jealous mortal women who just wish you were as beautiful as I am. That's right..." she smirked. "... go ahead and drool. All of you. Because you will never have me. You will never match my beauty."

She stretched her long, tanned legs and bent over slightly, her round ass enticing the men and the lesbians. It was an awesome sight as her cleavage shown in the spotlight, big round melons shiny and full. Her red lips curled upwards as she stood up.

"This isn't an exhibition of my "t and a" for you perverted morons out there. No, I am Lillith and I am the business represenative for one of the rising stars here in XWF. He..." she laughed "...rarely has faced a battle that he cannot win. You recently knew him as Romulus Heinrich Winters, but you, The Cainanites will come to worship him by his true name. He is the RTX World Heavyweight Champion...please give a round of applause for...the Original Beast...CAIN!"

The lights in the XWF Arena died.

Anticipation awash over the crowd, the opening chords of "Avenger" by Amon Amarth hit on the speakers asa single spotlight bathed the monster atop the stage. As the music picked up, Cain slowly raised both arms out to his sides.

KRAKADOOM!

Lightning struck both sides of the stage, flames engulfing the entranceway. Cain walked through the fire, undamaged, making his way down the ramp. He bumped fists with those who held their fists out to him, The Cainanites. Dressed to the nines in a three piece armani suit, and black aviator shades. The RTX World Title gleamed, draped across his shoulder. He made his way upthe steps and then nonchalant stepped over the top rope, jerking his title from his shoulder and walking to each corner. Storming each turnbuckle, he thrusted the belt into the air with a roar, spotlight following him every second.

The music died down as he grabbed a microphone,Lillith flanking him.

"Sebastian Duke..." the biggest grin came across his face. "...glad to see that I have your attention, "your highness". You know, for a moment there, I thought you were going to be like the others. Those who seem to be afraid of me, and for whatever reason want to ignore my very existance and debunct my claims.But not you..." he laughed "...Mister Duke. Because you and I both understand the powers of darkness. I would say that I understand those powers better than you, because hell, I innovated murder."

He looked down for a moment, then shouldered his RTX Championship. He looked up into the camera.

"Oh Sebastian..." A deep chuckle escaped his lips. "...you're a legend, are you not? Hehe...oh my god, I am so excited! You accepted my challenge, hell, you even sent out you "boy" to..." He narrowed his eyes. "...wait. You sent someone for you? Someone else to accept my challenge? It seems..." A smirk crosses his lips. "...to me that was the act of a coward! I mean...you can STEAL the Universal Championship from an already worn out Azrael Erebus, but yet you send a messenger to confront me?! Heh...I don't know whether to view that as disrespect or cowardice. But Sebastian, I do respect you. Right, Lillith?"

The sultry succubi nodded emphatically.

"Oh yes, yes. Utmost respect for the King of Darkness. My client has been watching you for a long time, Mister Duke. And..." grins evilly. "He relishes in the fact that he will be the one who finally oliterates your legend!"

The crowd booed loudly at that prospect. Young Cain looked around, then shook his head.

"I know...I know..." his forked tongue showed sympathy and sincerity. "...you all love Sebastian Duke! Hell, he's one hell of a fighter, and I am going to hate to see it all screech to a halt! But you see..." he became dead serious, camera getting in really close. "...there is a new Beast in Xtreme, Duke. There is a new monarchy on the darkside, old man. His name? It's Cain...it's me. I..." His eyes flashed red, as if fueled by hellfire. "... will be the downfall of the King of Darkness. Bones were made to be broken, old man. You..."

"Are..."

"Next..."

The ominous message hung there in the air as the spotlight stayed focused on the Prince of Demons. The Lord of Pain. The Original Beast. As if an eternity had passed, even. The spotlight blacked out, and then, a flame was seen in the center of the ring. The flames danced; and as they came back up, we see not Cain and Lillith but a flaming black crown. Staff rushed the ring, and put the fire out...

-Cut to Commercial-

(OOC: Maybe Duke wants to say something as well?)

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-21-2014, 03:39 PM

"Hey, big guy. King of the Dwarves here..."

The smans, that's Smackins fans, go wild as he speaks, though still not seen.

"Now, I know you can't see me yet. That's for a reason. How come you got raped a few weeks ago? Morbid Angel that hard to beat? And how'd I steal your pretty little title from you? Then fend off your attempts at reclaimatjon? Is it because Cain just ain't good enough? Now, I fought Duke, and he won. Kudos to him, he is a worthy opponent, spoken from one king to another. You're not an eighth the man Duke is."

Frodo finally lowers himself to the ring from the rafters. He looks intently at Lillith's supple bossom.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
R.L. Edgar (05-08-2021)
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

05-21-2014, 03:43 PM

(OOC: Not to be nitpicky, Frodo, but Cain and Lillith already dissappeared.)

Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-21-2014, 03:50 PM

King of Dwarves? Not until Peter Dinklage dies. Prince of Demons? Did Kane have a son?

Either way, I highly doubt that Sebastian Duke is interested in either one of you.

Oh and allow me to introduce myself to you Romolus, I mean I doubt you have met me before but I am Steve Davids, former two time X-Treme Champion and current member of the Heyman Alliance... I feel like maybe you're trying to challenge those who stand way above you a little too soon. An impact can be made in time my friend, not everyone can make an immediate impact like I.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-22-2014)
Table Offline
It's Table Time!

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

05-21-2014, 03:51 PM

(05-21-2014, 03:50 PM)SteveDavids Said: King of Dwarves? Not until Peter Dinklage dies. Prince of Demons? Did Kane have a son?

Either way, I highly doubt that Sebastian Duke is interested in either one of you.

Oh and allow me to introduce myself to you Romolus, I mean I doubt you have met me before but I am Steve Davids, former two time X-Treme Champion and current member of the Heyman Alliance... I feel like maybe you're trying to challenge those who stand way above you a little too soon. An impact can be made in time my friend, not everyone can make an immediate impact like I.

PUT YOUR HUMAN TITTAYS AWAY. YOU ARE SCARING THE TABLE CHILDREN!

[Image: tlc_zpsd46c3f35.jpg]
Table Approved Quotes

Who wouldn't want a ghost prostitute? - Mr. Satellite

Being offended is no reason to cheat - Archie Lawson
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Table's post:
Scorpio (05-21-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-21-2014, 04:07 PM

(05-21-2014, 03:50 PM)SteveDavids Said: King of Dwarves? Not until Peter Dinklage dies. Prince of Demons? Did Kane have a son?

"Peter Dinklage is a midget. He's not eligible for Dwark King status, we've discussed it at meetings of the High Court of short people. Anyway, good to see you're back around. As I was telling Cain Sea Bass Tin Duke is above him in every way. I faced Duke, and he is an amazing opponent. Hell, I even stood by you and Duke to help end Shame 's reign here. Though I sent Duke prothestic testicles before our match. So, how you been, buddy?"

Hate Post Like Post
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:

05-21-2014, 05:38 PM

His powers were growing. Everyone in the arena could feel the bloodlust of the Original Beast. It was frightening, actually. Frodo looked from side to side as thunder rumbled, and the lights went out once more. A set of red eyes were seen on the Xtron, and a thunderous voice was heard.

"King of the Dwarves, and a failed thief. You will not take what I have earned from me, you little lowlife. Raped? Yes. I was. But only because I showed mercy. A mistake I will never make again. I have Duke's attention. Sebastian Duke has already signed his death warrant. Did you not watch Warfare? Foolish mortals. All of you."

More red eyes appeared, and growls were heard. The red eyes approached the ring, fans screaming.

"My pets are hungry, Frodo. They've not been fed in a week, so if I were you..."

The demonic beast laughed as the lights came on...and Frodo found himself surrounded by a pack of black mastiffs, all sporting the same glowing red eyes.

"...I would run. Or you could have him..." the spotlight hit SteveDavids "...take the bullet for you. You know...throw him to the wolves, yes?"

-Your Choice-

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-21-2014, 05:58 PM

"Hahaha. This is a joke right? Aside from being Dwarf King, do you know who I am? I'm the mother fucker who fucks mothers. I also took a flagpole to the chest, fucked a few dogs, and maybe a llama. I'm not going to be afraid of you. As a matter of fact, I'm going to keep laughing at one of the resident rape victims. Don't try and threaten me, rape boy. I AM THE ONE WHO RAPES."

Frodo drops his pants, the dogs surrounding him only make his erection stronger.

"Also, I'm so fucked up I couldn't feel this anyway. Davids, hold em down. I'm gonna rape a mastiff!"

Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-22-2014, 08:09 PM

Through all of the nonsense going on, Sebastian Duke's Messenger is standing by, watching everything unfold. Of course, as is the Messenger's MO, he's heard, but not seen.

Cain...

I do sincerely apologize if you think that Sebastian sending me was a sign of disrespect.

You can call it whatever you want. The fact is, the King of Darkness is not speaking these days.

He knows you called him out.

He respects that.

He knows you want the biggest, baddest, meanest bully in his playground.

He respects that.

When he sends me, it is not a show of disrespect.

It is merely, me doing my job.

You see, about a year ago your King of Darkness was betrayed. The end result of that betrayal saw him disappear into the Darkness for quite some time. It was my job to make sure those that betrayed him, never forgot it. I utilized everything he taught me. And one by one, those involved in that betrayal fell victim to my hands in many ways. All the while, he plotted his return.

It is my job, as his Messenger, to deliver his message when he can not.

So, my friend, not everything is about you. Your King of Darkness will see you soon.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-22-2014), Theo Pryce (05-23-2014)