Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 06:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The History of History Part 3: Sticking the Landing [Hopefully] (RP 2)
Arryn Connolly Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-20-2014, 11:46 PM

OOC: Picks up directly where part 2 leaves off

After the SUV pulled out of its space outside of the building that the O'Donnell twins lived in, it was only a few minutes when they arrived outside the gas station. Braden, the driver, parks the car down the street and kills the engine, unfastening his seatbelt and hopping out of the car, closely followed by his sister and Arryn. The three walked down the sidewalk, towards the gas station, at a brisk pace yet not fast enough to draw the ire of any possible onlookers.

As they stepped underneath the shining overhead lights that hung atop the pumps, Carey stopped dead in her tracks and stuck her hand out to cut Arryn off. From out of the pocket of her jacket, she retrieved the gun that she cocked earlier and stuck it in Arryn's hand, releasing the safety for her.

Carey: "Here, take this."

Nervously, Arryn clasped her fingers around the grip of the gun, pointing it down at the ground and keeping the hand that held it low. Braden nodded at Carey and the two started to walk once more towards the building as the armed straggler struggled to catch up. Braden looked backwards at Arryn, sighing and mumbling something under his breath.

"You're on point. Don't fuck this up."

Arryn swallowed hard as she sped her walking pace to a slight jog to catch up with the two. Once they reached the door, Braden pulled it open and motioned for the ladies to enter first. The twins immediately walked to either end of the store, scoping it out for anything else they can snatch while the robbery took place. Arryn took a deep breath, looked around the building for any possible witnesses before she stepped towards the counter and stared the cashier right in the face. Her arms stuck in place, holding the gun just out of view underneath the counter. If the man at the register had just looked down through his glass display of lottery tickets, he would be able to adequately prepare for what was about to happen.

Luckily for the three, he didn't.

Cashier: "Hello, what can I help you with this evening?"

Arryn, taking another deep breath slowly pulled her arms up and pointed the gun at level with the cashier's chest.

Arryn: "Give me all the money in the register."

Though she felt like wavering due to nervousness, she didn't allow any of that fear to seep into her tone. The cashier, surprised by this turn of events nonetheless cooperated, slowly and smoothly lowering his hands to be above the register as the end of her gun followed him from point A to point B. Either this wasn't his first time being robbed or he was a natural at getting ripped off. One wild flurry of button pushes later, and the register popped open, revealing to the gunwoman the bountiful riches this job would have. $1236, which when split evenly between the three would give them all $412. Her grip on the gun tightened, and her eyes grew wide and lit up like the overhead lights in her frantic giddiness. She actually held the gun so tight that her hands began to shake as she pointed the gun at the poor shmuck who was just unlucky enough to be working that night.

After a few more seconds of wrangling, the cashier managed to gather all the money into one bag and placed it on the counter in front of Arryn, who snatched it up on instinct and turned to run for the door alongside the O'Donnells. However, something changed right when she reached the door. She looked back and saw the man making his way to the landline phone on the wall back behind the counter. At once she stopped, turning back to face the man once more. Lowering the bag to the ground, she clutched the gun with both hands, pointed the barrel at the cashier, who wasn't looking, instead pulling the phone off the receiver.

Then, she fired.

One bullet whizzed through the air and struck the man in the back, causing him to press his chest up against the phone and the wall before he dropped to his knees and fell over to one side. Breathing heavily, she leaned back down, picked up the bag once more and pushed her way through the glass doors, gun smoke blowing with the wind as she ran to where the SUV was now waiting, up the road, almost directly on the spot where she was first given the gun. With the hand that held the bag, she pulled open the back seat door on her side and hopped in, dropping the bag beside her and the gun in Carey's lap. Once the door was closed, Braden started off down the road, heading in a direction opposite the way their houses were.

Braden: "Too much heat; we'll have to lay low for a while."

Carey: "Yeah, you didn't need to fire some sorta warning shot; those things never work anyway."

Settling back in her seat, a sick smile grew on Arryn's face.

Arryn: "Who said anything about a warning shot?"

Carey: Don't bullshit Arryn, I know you shot this thing."

Arryn: "I'm not denying that part. I just said there was no warning shot."

Carey: "So that means you, oh my God you didn't."

Arryn: "I did."

Carey: "Oh my God."

Braden: "Called it."

Carey: "Yeah, nice work. Not bad for your first time."

Carey reaches behind her seat and offered her palm to Arryn for a low five, which she completely ignores, continuing to stare off into space with the same deranged smile.

Carey: "You okay?"

Arryn shook her head wildly and returned to her normal, blank demeanor, slapping Carey's palm.

Arryn: "I'm fine. Just replaying the whole incident in my head. Is that normal?"

Carey: "You're feeling guilt?"

Arryn: "No, not guilt. Satisfaction. Enjoyment, even. I kinda want to kill somebody right now. I don't even care who."

Carey: "Calm down you little psycho. Here, have one of the things that I swiped while you were taking your sweet ass time."

She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a bag of Fritos before tossing it into Arryn's lap. Looking down at the bag of chips, she opened it up and started to shovel the chips into her mouth by the handful. After a few handfuls however, the bag was empty and Arryn tossed it on the floor where the rest of the twins' garbage seemingly went. Yawning, Arryn leaned her head against her left shoulder, closed her eyes, and fell asleep with the image of the cashier's wounder back as his body scraped down the wall and fell to the side.

Over and over again.

She smiled in her sleep.

[Image: L1nz8dr.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post