Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The End of The Cave. Pizza and Blood. Tears. And Such. (Part 1)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

05-20-2014, 10:27 PM

There it sat.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRofys7Y4pkS4MY2N1m4p5...owzlATDGzM]

Supreme
With
Pineapple.

Could Guppy reach it? It seemed to move farther and farther away with every reach, with every step towards the pizza goodness. Guppy leaped but the pizza pulled itself away. Maybe this pizza wasn’t meant to be his. Maybe the pizza party was never supposed to be better than DonOLD Tramp’s gay pizza party. Who was Guppy to challenge fate? This pizza was adamant on staying away. Its capture was impossible. How does one take a wild pizza from the cave of death? Guppy could try, but there was no guarantee of success. Former Dr. Parsh came all this way for failure. Spending weeks upon weeks walking down streets and in caves and witnessing all those car accidents only served to build more trauma. Guppy Parsh was a pack mule with too much baggage.

Guppy couldn’t let that all be true.

“Please don’t run from me; please come back to me,” pleaded (the) Parsh, “I need you. I love you,”

Water pushed itself from his eyes and a puddle of tears stained the rocky cave floor. Tears of submission. Tears of failure. Tears of longing. Tears of surrender. Tears of appeasement.

The supreme with pineapple chuckled at the poor and pathetic sight. Then it pointed at Guppy and laughed some more. The supreme with pineapple was very glad it wasn’t as sad, lame, and pathetic as Guppy. If the pizza wanted to it could end Guppy with a blink. It was the most powerful pizza on this planet and in this universe. One bite out of him was an automatic ten out of ten from any pizza party critic with taste buds. “What makes you think you’re worthy enough to eat me? Why shouldn’t I just kill you and eat you?” pondered the embodiment of perfection.

Guppy was stumped. He had no plausible answers. The pizza probably should kill and eat him. His only use was crying apparently. He can’t even catch a fucking pizza. What a fucking loser. This pizza was magical, if you haven’t already gathered that, what was Guppy thinking? Why would he think he could enjoy a magic pizza? He was just a mere mortal. He wasn’t demonic. He was just a slave to his own emotions and his spectral entity master. He wasn’t even a doctor. If he were a doctor he’d at least have a doctorate in something.

The pizza laughed again; its pineapples crackled in glee, as it smelt Guppy’s tasty fear. The cheese boiled in anticipation as its crusty jaw opened, “No good reasons, eh?” that must’ve been the magic Canadian bacon talking. “Then prepare for your death. You were not demonic enough to enjoy me. You were not brave enough to taste me. You were not quick enough to indulge in my hurricane of flavor,” the pizza inhaled its own steam.

Guppy reached for the pizza one last time, but only received a cut from a razor sharp pineapple slice for his trouble. The wound opened. The blood dripped onto the pizza, mixing with the tomato sauce. The supreme with pineapple reacted oddly; it began to twist and contort. Guppy let out a sigh of relief; his blood must’ve stunned the magic pizza! He quickly leapt backward and snatched a pizza cutter off of the cave wall directly behind him. He’d slice the supreme with pineapple up before it could come to!

Guppy turned to face the pizza of his destiny, his right hand armed with the round blade, but he wasn’t prepared for something this wicked and evil. The blood did not weaken the magic supreme with pineapple; in fact, it became even stronger and more powerful than it once was before. “SUPREME WITH PINEAPPLE AND BLOOD!” roared the magic pizza. Guppy’s non-doctor blood began to seep out of the pizza in all directions. It was raining blood and doom. The magic pizza’s crusty and hungry mouth kept advancing on Guppy. The once again powerless Guppy once again cried. He was just a tiny fish in the magic pizza’s pond.

However the tears weren’t like the ones before. They hit the cave floor and joined a puddle of Guppy’s blood. It sent out a shock wave. A signal. Only a trained ear could hear this call. Did it reach its target?............................... .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Guppy Fin............................................

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guppy Parsh's post:
(05-31-2014)