Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Maria Brink addresses her health
05-20-2014, 04:12 PM
After Madness went off the air, the newlywed couple of Peter Gilmour, the real version not that joke Gilmour Classic who clearly got OWNED by our hero, was taken to the hospital due to Fatback and Exekial Aids forcing themself into her. Maria was rushed into the Emergency Room where doctors did some tests and then Maria was heard puking very violently. It was later reported that Maria puked out blood and the remnants of PT FATBACK FILMORE aka FATBACK into a bucket which was then flushed down the toilet. As far as Maria having Exekial Aids enter her bloodstream, doctors took an AIDS test and a blood test and thankfully Maria is at full health and has slimmed down to her sexy self. Maria then addressed Gilmour CLassic and Exekial Aids.

Maria: I would like to tell all my fans and all the In This Moment fans that I am resting well at my house in Albany, New York. The doctors and nurses were great and I am back to my original self and I do NOT have Aids. As far as Gilmour Classic goes, I hope you enjoy your anal raping in jail motherfucker! I am going to file a restraining order stating that if you come within 100,000 feet of me, you will go back to jail but for a longer time. So I advise you and Owen to stay the fuck away from me. And GC, my husband is more man than you will ever be!

And as far as you go Exekial's AIDS.. you think trying to get into my bloodstream and turning yourself into me worked? Sadly my blood is genuine and is of a different blood type. Not A, not B and not even O.. The blood transfusion went well and I am rid of your dirty blood and I got some new blood pumped into me and I feel GREEAAAAAAAAAAAAT! *screaming why saying that*

But if you two boys think you can mess with me and my man Peter, think again. My man is going to end the career of Gilmour Classic, Frodo and anyone else that tries to get in his way of becoming champion. So thank you for your time fans. I love you all. BELEIVE!

[Image: Maria%2BBrink_23.jpg]

ooc: Maria is my property and will be used in ONLY my promos. So if you think you can use her in your promos.. think again!

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-20-2014, 04:19 PM
is that an Ugg Boot?

болезненное ангел!
[Image: KeLw0kH.png]

[Image: iN7sZvx.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014

Made Peter Suck His Own Dick And Like It!
Defeated Trax as the Universal Champion!
05-20-2014, 04:25 PM
(05-20-2014 04:19 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  is that an Ugg Boot?

Yep... since that's part of Peter's property!

...and everything else that Peter complains about in life!
05-20-2014, 04:26 PM
Yes because doctors can apparently test for AIDS and know for sure that a person doesn't have it immediately all of a sudden. Damn modern medicine sure does advance fast.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I really hope you didn't fuck her yet Pete, you did didn't you? Yo dick gon fall off.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces
The following 2 users Like Scorpio's post:
Tommy Wish (05-20-2014), MARIA BRINK (05-20-2014)
05-20-2014, 04:32 PM
(05-20-2014 04:19 PM)Morbid Angel Said:  is that an Ugg Boot?

No, that's her face.

All the fucking titles ever. I've won em all. (King of the XWF, Universal, Xtreme, United States, TV, Tag Team x2 and Trios x3)
Captain of the winning team at World War X
Triple Champion (King of the XWF, X-Treme Title and United States Title) on April 4,2014
January 2014 SOTM
XWF All Time Top 50

OOC: Many thanks to my main funny man The Jester™ for the banner.
The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-20-2014)
05-20-2014, 04:37 PM
Theo, that's hurtful. Why would you insult me like that? I'm not mean to you.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
05-20-2014, 04:43 PM
(05-20-2014 04:42 PM)Ozymandias Said:   "You know what, you are right, you are a great source of amusement for me. That said, you are still not attractive. There, is that better?"

Woah, am I high as fuck right now or is this really happening?

Fuck it. It's both.

What's that boot doing talking like a person? Silly boot, you are a piece of footwear! You don't even have a mouth!

Current Reigning, Defending, Shoving Phantom Panzer in Lockers #ForeverChamp
Current Reigning, Defending, Making Phantom Panzer take Ls #ForeverChamp
Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

[Image: N9i7X5O.png]

The following 1 user Likes #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick's post:
Theo Pryce (05-20-2014)
05-20-2014, 05:00 PM
i think its an Ugg Boot and it belongs to the real Maria Brink who belongs to the real PETER FUCKIN GILMOUR!!

so suck on that SLAPNUTS

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Replay:As far as Gilmour Classic goes, I hope you enjoy your anal raping in jail motherfucker!

Normally gilmour logic would allow gilmour classic to build a rocket ship out of his underwear and some spoons, and he'd be able to break out of jail that way. But the man's name is Gilmour Classic, not Gilmour Normal.

So instead of taking the easy way out, gc will roll with what he was dealt like a man and try to be creative instead of being a whiny cunt when things dont go his way.

the jailer allowed GC to release the following promo

GC: sadly, my asshole is too loose for me to enjoy anal. my anus was permanently stretched out when john madison shoved a crow bar inside of me.

however, mr. fake gilmour, me and my buddies will be out of the pen very soon, and we will go to town on your asshole so that it matches mine ;)

because the stipulation i choose for june 2nd is:

if fake gilly loses, he gets raped by gilmour classic's new jail buddies

see u then faggot

The following 3 users Like Gilmour Classic's post:
Scorpio (05-20-2014), Wallace Witasick (05-20-2014), Ozymandias (05-20-2014)
Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-20-2014)
05-20-2014, 06:53 PM
How dare you, Peter.

Maria is a strong, independent young lady who doesn't belong to anyone.

If you really loved her, Peter, you'd embrace her for the fat possessed woman who's riddled with AIDS that she is.

Stop denying the truth, Peter. Stop denying the existence of AIDS.

It's real, Peter. And to tell XWF audiences otherwise is morally reprehensible.

THE STREAK CONTINUES: 2 LOSSES AND COUNTING

1 x XWF United States Champion (Won on 1/31/12 - Lost on 3/31/12)

1 x XWF European Champion (Won on 12/3/12 - Lost on 1/21/12)

1 x XWF Tag Team Champion

4 x XWF X-Treme Champion
7/3/12-Against Psico, Disputed by Shane Carver (Zero Second Reign)
12/1/12-Against Johnny Madison at War Games Qualifier, Then Pinned by Tyler Decker (17 second reign)
1/31/13-Against Angelus in US Title Tournament, Pinned by Angelus (14 second reign)
6/21/14-Against Michael McBride at Leap of Faith (Current)

8x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion

Inaugural 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion

1x XWF Champion

[Image: mf1h.png]
The following 3 users Like MarkFlynn's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-20-2014), Wallace Witasick (05-20-2014), Ozymandias (05-21-2014)
05-20-2014, 07:03 PM
(05-20-2014 06:53 PM)MarkFlynn Said:  How dare you, Peter.

Maria is a strong, independent young lady who doesn't belong to anyone.

If you really loved her, Peter, you'd embrace her for the fat possessed woman who's riddled with AIDS that she is.

Stop denying the truth, Peter. Stop denying the existence of AIDS.

It's real, Peter. And to tell XWF audiences otherwise is morally reprehensible.

Yeah!

Morally.

Morally reprehensamable.

Yeah...

I gotta lay off the horse tranquilizers. Or take more of them. Whichever's the more readily available option.

Current Reigning, Defending, Shoving Phantom Panzer in Lockers #ForeverChamp
Current Reigning, Defending, Making Phantom Panzer take Ls #ForeverChamp
Phantom Panzer's Pimp.

[Image: N9i7X5O.png]

05-20-2014, 07:14 PM
I wish Peter could love me, AIDs and all. Oh well, I've filed for an annulment, and I'm using this as evidence of his abusive nature.

05-20-2014, 08:21 PM
keep lying to yourselves you inbred faggots! Maria is MINE and she is neither FAT or has AIDS

and to GC.. why dont we make it a PRISONERS MATCH.. loser gets put in jail!

We've both been put in jail but unlike you I have never had to get anal raped amist what that faggot Frodo Faggins thinks..

so u accept that match or are you going to hide behind Owen's skirt

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-21-2014, 05:47 AM
(05-20-2014 08:21 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  keep lying to yourselves you inbred faggots! Maria is MINE and she is neither FAT or has AIDS

and to GC.. why dont we make it a PRISONERS MATCH.. loser gets put in jail!

We've both been put in jail but unlike you I have never had to get anal raped amist what that faggot Frodo Faggins thinks..

so u accept that match or are you going to hide behind Owen's skirt

my stipulation has more riding on it than yours. its you who's hiding.

plus im already in jail you fucking idiot so why would i accept a match where i could go to jail if i lose?

if you lose you get butt raped by my new jail buddies. thats the stipulation. deal with it or pussy out

05-21-2014, 06:24 PM
how about having your "jail buddies" as enforcers.. or they could bring u to the ring or OUT of the ring ;)

no ass raping i said!

either accept my stip that if u lose you cannot mention Maria Brink ever again or get near here.. If I lose.. which Im not.. you can have her for a month

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-21-2014, 06:35 PM
(05-21-2014 06:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  if u lose you cannot mention Maria Brink ever again or get near here.. If I lose.. which Im not.. you can have her for a month

So you loved Rose Smith more than you love Maria is what you're saying? You know since when I tried to get you to put Rose on the line for a single week you flipped your shit but you just offered Maria up to Gil-a-cola Classic here for an entire month without him even asking. Kind of makes me wonder if it was you who left Rose or her who dumped your sorry ass. This should also help Ms. Brink out with getting that divorce since it's obvious you just want to treat her like property.

[Image: f9e51h.jpg]
05-21-2014, 06:36 PM
I'm going to say that GC can come near me whenever he wants. We may have matching rings, but you ain't the boss of me. Your dick isn't even big enough for me to feel it.

05-21-2014, 06:40 PM
(05-21-2014 06:35 PM)PSICO Said:  
(05-21-2014 06:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  if u lose you cannot mention Maria Brink ever again or get near here.. If I lose.. which Im not.. you can have her for a month

So you loved Rose Smith more than you love Maria is what you're saying? You know since when I tried to get you to put Rose on the line for a single week you flipped your shit but you just offered Maria up to Gil-a-cola Classic here for an entire month without him even asking. Kind of makes me wonder if it was you who left Rose or her who dumped your sorry ass. This should also help Ms. Brink out with getting that divorce since it's obvious you just want to treat her like property.

well well well look what the cat puked up. Whats up clown fucker? How u been? Have the maggots finished chewing your dick off yet? But I digress. Me and Rose amicably split up. We are still friends and u never know when she will return ;)

far as me putting my wife up in my match with Fake Gilly, I am not concerned with that fag taking her back for a month.. he'll just get something far different than what ppl think she is now and no im not talking about the one that is cured from AIDS and is fat. well then again I can give that to fake gilly when and yes WHEN he loses.. I'll just enjoy kicking his faggot ass and having him suck my dick after.. then again I can have him get raped by one of his inmate friends ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-21-2014, 06:41 PM
(05-21-2014 06:36 PM)MARIA BRINKS AIDS Said:  I'm going to say that GC can come near me whenever he wants. We may have matching rings, but you ain't the boss of me. Your dick isn't even big enough for me to feel it.

uh GC's ring is on my finger now. sorry.. go back to being fake while I have my way with the REAL Maria Brink.. and not the one that looks like you!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-21-2014, 06:44 PM
So, you married GC? Yay, that negates our marriage. And by the way, I am the real Maria Brink. Stop trying to lie your way out of everything. You tiny penis'd little imp, you. At least GC, Scorpio, Frodo, The Nightfucker, Fatback, and some random horse know how to please a woman. Unlike you, baby dick Peter.

05-21-2014, 06:46 PM
uh i took GC's ring and married the REAL Maria Brink so fuck off faggot..

if u are the real maria brink.. then name all of your albums PLUS cover songs and B-sides..

ooc: NO CHEATING!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-21-2014, 06:51 PM
(05-21-2014 06:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:  how about having your "jail buddies" as enforcers.. or they could bring u to the ring or OUT of the ring ;)

no ass raping i said!

either accept my stip that if u lose you cannot mention Maria Brink ever again or get near here.. If I lose.. which Im not.. you can have her for a month

i dont want that fucking ho bag. shes got aids and fatback up in her, u couldnt pay me to take her.

i dont want maria brink in my stips, im over her now that shes damaged goods thanks to fatback

I WANT YOU TO GET RAPED BUT YOURE TOO BIG OF A PUSSY TO ACCEPT BECAUSE YOU KNOW

classic gilly > u

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Gilmour Classic's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-22-2014)
05-21-2014, 07:00 PM
Peter, why are we playing this game? The world saw that I, Maria Brink, married you, after get AIDs from Fatback. You can't fix that shit. AIDs has no cure. None, not a single one. They can do the Cocktail, but that's not a cure, it's just a treatment to prolong the life. Jesus, do you know anything about Medicine? Can you not work the Google? My husband is a fucking retard.

05-22-2014, 04:50 AM
^^and ur a faggot u fake bitch. Y don't u and fake gilly have gay sex.

Fuck the both of u.

Ooc: I will not fight in any match that has me getting raped. So deal with it

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-22-2014, 07:17 AM
It's your word, that of a known liar, vs what we all watched happen. Hmmm. Wonder who to believe. Also, I have a vagina, and I'm a the real Maria. You never gave me my wedding night. Is it because I'm not Frodo so you can't get it up?

Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates MARIA BRINK's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-22-2014)
05-22-2014, 11:57 PM
My dick is huge thank you

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-23-2014, 07:27 AM
No, no it's not, my love. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you.

The following 1 user Likes MARIA BRINK's post:
Ozymandias (05-23-2014)
05-23-2014, 09:21 PM
U are not my wife

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-23-2014, 10:02 PM
yes she is, u married her on madness u fat faggot coward ass bitch

05-24-2014, 04:15 AM
"We all watched her get fat then AIDs, then married to you. You can't ignore everything that you don't like. Some things are both real, and too hilarious to be real. Like you marrying my scraps. Who shit on my carpet! Are you gonna pay for that cleaning since she is your wife?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

05-24-2014, 09:30 AM
first off u and GC raped her which is a crime and you both will be punished in due time. secondly, my wife is losing the weight from FatFuck Gilmour. She has already lost 25 pounds and has a week to go to lose it all. The AIDS while, in the early stages, is being treated and as soon as I beat that fake ass Billy Zane to death and live happily with my wife who will be free of AIDS and be back to her sexy self!

now choke on that SLAPNUTS

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-24-2014, 09:46 AM
"Ok, Billy Zane is dead. We watched it happen. Horrible. He was an amazing actor, I will miss The Phantom.

Also, I didn't rape Maria, she asked for it. It's on camera. Get shit straight, dumbass. Also, you can't cure AIDs. She has it for life. Not a long life, mind you. Are you ever right? And the Maria Brink around here is your wife. We watched the wedding, dumbass."

05-24-2014, 05:35 PM
yeah the REAL Maria Brink not some jackoff who used to be Exekial's AIDS..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-24-2014, 06:05 PM
I am the real Maria Brink. We all saw the wedding, Billy Zane passed AIDs to Fatback, who passed it to me. The Virus hopped bodies, and as we found out when the Virus hops bodies he takes that as a primary host. He controls that body, I am Maria Brink and the Virus combined. We all are accepting of this, why can't you be? Jesus, you ignorant fuck. Everyone watched the ceremony, stop acting like you don't know I'm your wife, you fucking ingrate. God. I offered you the best pussy your tiny dick could ever handle, and you're too much of a fucking limp dick faggot to get it up. I bet if I was Frodo like you've been claiming, you'd get it up faster than Superman. No wonder he raped you, and you lost to Swagmire. Go die in a hole.

05-24-2014, 06:18 PM
shame on u fake gilly
u could have stopped zane's aids from infecting maria brink
but u failed
why do u fail at everything u stupid fuck

*sadistic wink*

05-24-2014, 06:48 PM
oh u think i failed?

wait and see

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-24-2014, 06:49 PM
Well, you failed to keep Davids from getting your title. You failed to beat Swagmire, Santos, Theo, Scorp, Azrael, and who knows who else. You failed to keep me out of your butthole. You failed to keep Maria safe during her wedding, when she got AIDs and fat. And you failed to win the crown shot. You failed."

The following 3 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Tony Santos (05-25-2014), Maverick (04-10-2015), Unknown Soldier (09-07-2016)
05-24-2014, 06:50 PM
maybe so but I wont fail at ending your life and the life of GC

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
05-24-2014, 06:55 PM
"Because you won't attempt? That's the only way to keep you from failing. Tell me, when you shit do you think of me in reverse? Do you still feel me in there?"

05-24-2014, 06:56 PM
i think of the many ways i am going to kill u actually. do u think of swagmire when u jack off?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Frodo addresses the Union Frodo mother fucking Smackins 0 257 07-24-2016 05:29 PM
Last Post: Frodo mother fucking Smackins
  Here's to you Maria Brink Mastermind 2 730 05-09-2015 10:09 PM
Last Post: Muddy Waters
  Green Addresses the XWF Universe Barney Green 24 6,724 01-11-2015 03:13 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  The King Addresses the Fool... Doctor Louis D'Ville 3 976 11-12-2014 11:13 PM
  Real Frodo addresses Mandii Frodo mother fucking Smackins 22 4,355 10-24-2014 09:23 PM
Last Post: Mandii
  Green Addresses The XWF Barney Green 0 460 07-22-2014 03:57 PM
Last Post: Barney Green
  Maria Brink files for an annulment. MARIA BRINK 1 620 05-20-2014 04:18 PM
  You Are Invited To The Wedding of Gilmour Classic and Maria Brink (5/19) Gilmour Classic 13 3,856 05-12-2014 06:44 PM
  Administration Network Worker Health Announcement Morgan Eldred 11 2,095 11-18-2013 11:51 AM
Last Post: Shane Carver Sr
  Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness Jeff Hardy 6 1,110 02-14-2013 01:09 PM
Last Post: Jeff Hardy

User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)