Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 01:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Baker - Who am I? Your worst enemy.
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-18-2014, 01:20 PM

The camera fades into the mansion of Mastermind, into the room where the chair is. Once again the back of the chair is facing the camera. Mastermind is facing the wall, and is whistling. He stops whistling.

"It's been three days Clyde, and there has been no word from you. I like you Mr Baker, you know how to run away from a fight. It means you've met you're match, and you know how dam good I am. So you're going into hiding. Stay in hiding for 3 more days, and I'll be very happy."

Mastermind turns his chair to face the camera. He has a smile on his face.

"It seems like you have not come up against anyone like me so far in the XWF, and you're unsure how to deal with me. That is good news for me, because I am winning the mind battle, because I am the ultimate master of mind games, because I am Mastermind. The ultimate Master of Minds."

Mastermind smiles again, and clicks his fingers. The camera fades out.

Suddenly there is another clicking of fingers sound, and this time the camera fades in to a lake just on the property of Mastermind's mansion. The camera man finds himself on the edges of the lake. He spots Mastermind who is in the middle of a boat, in the middle of the lake fishing.

"That's right Mr Camera Man zoom on in."

The camera zooms in to Mastermind, who looks at the camera.

"Mr Baker, here's a riddle. What is the difference between Fishing and Wrestling? Give up? There is no difference between Fishing and Wrestling. Why? Let's take the fish first for a moment. In this lake are thousands of fish. They are swimming about all over the place.

"Now let's take XWF Wrestlers for example. In the XWF there a dozen or so active wrestlers, and a dozen or so in active wrestlers. They are all going about their business challenging one another, swimming about in the XWF pond. Just like these fishes. They take nibbles from people who challenge them, they take big bites."

Suddenly Mastermind's fishing line begins to go hard. Mastermind begins winding in the line.

"Now Commishes and Bookers of the XWF are just like this line. They set up matches for fans to watch, the wrestlers wait for a match, once they get a match the line is set, the match is set. You Mr Baker, have been caught on my line. I am winding you in hook, line and sinker."

Mastermind winds in the fishing line, and pulls up the fish. He clicks his fingers, and the camera fades out.

Once again there is the sound of clicking fingers, and the camera fades in to a table top, Mastermind is sitting in front of the camera. He has a rolling pin, and the fish in front of him on a wooden board.

"Mr Baker you are equivalent to this Fish. I have just caught you hook, line, and sinker, and now you're in my sight. You are in that ring and what am I going to do to you? First watch what I do to this fish."

Mastermind begins hitting the fish with the rolling pin, he attacks it, and attacks it, and starts getting bloodied and beaten up. Mastermind stops grabs the board, and walks over to the rubbish bin, and dumps the left over fish in the rubbish. Then he puts the rolling pin in the sink. He turns back to the camera.

"Sorry I got carried away. But Mr Baker I will not be sorry if I get carried away with you, why? Because you are like that fish and where it is now. At the bottom of the trash heap. All beaten up and bloodied."

Mastermind clicks his fingers again, and the camera fades out.

Another sound of clicking fingers, has the camera fading back in to the thinking room of Mastermind. He is sitting back in his chair.

"Go on Clyde Baker, keep hiding, see if I care. It's becoming boring, and you're not up to my level. What level am I on? I am the best there is, the best XWF has seen in a long time. Why? Because I am that dam good. I have had enough of you now Mr Camera Man. Please fxxxx off. As for you Mr Baker you can fxxxx off too. You're not worthy."

Mastermind turns his chair around to face the wall.

"I wish the Bookers would have given me someone more worthy of my time."

Mastermind begins whistling as the camera fades out one last time.
Edit Hate Post Like Post