Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 05:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
Jeff Taylor

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2014, 07:33 AM

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam

I Will Find A Way, Or I Will Make One

The screen fades from black to a montage of a man training in various disciplines. The man is wearing a black hoodie, with the hood up and his face can not be identified.

The video shows the man is training Muay Thai, kicking and elbowing pads that the trainer is holding in various positions. It cuts to a scene of the same man, performing a knee strike drill on a thai bag.

The video cuts to a scene of the man running a conditioning circuit. He is flipping a tractor tire through the open area of the gym.

The scene then cuts to the man training jiu jitsu, rolling around on the mats with another man, transitioning and fighting for position. This is scene is distant from the camera and the mans face, is still unable to be identified.

The scene cuts to the man training boxing, slipping punches and throwing jabs and counters to his trainer wearing training mits.

The video cuts to another scene of the same unidentified individual, swinging a sledge hammer onto the tractor tire.

The video cuts again to the man sprinting with the resistance bands connected to his torso through the open area of the gym.

The video cuts to the final scene of the montage, as the man, still unidentified, has his training partner in the D'arce Choke submission. The mans training partner is tapping the mat frantically so he can be released of the hold before he is rendered unconscious. The video slowly fades to black.

Then a voice is heard as the screen remains its ominous black form. The voice has never been heard before by the fans or superstars of the XWF. Its scratchy and deep, as it says these words.

Voice: War... A conflict carried on by force of arms, as between nations or between parties within a nation. Warfare, as by land, sea, or air. A state or period of armed hostility or active military operations. A contest carried on by force of arms, as in a series of battles or campaigns.

The video flashes scenes of battle fronts and soldiers firing their weapons. It flashes two or three random scenes of the same degree before it fades back to black and the voice is heard again.

Voice: This is a sick world we live in. When times of peace would be greatly appreciated as the norm, War is the new standard of our way of life.

The video flashes up more scenes of war trials. Tanks driving through sands and soldiers leading a caravan through the desert. It flashes more random scene before fading back to nothingness, as the voice returns.

Voice: Regardless of the battleground. Regardless of the reason. Regardless of the station of the rest of the world. We must fight. We must survive. We must win. We must live on.

The video flashes a few more random scenes of war. After three or four random scenes of battles and soldiers fighting in foreign lands, the scene fades to the "Raising The Flag On Iwo Jima." The video stays at this scene for few seconds before it fades to black. The black slowly fades to a clear picture of a man peering into the camera. The background behind him is dark. He is wearing a black hoodie and the hood is pulled onto the top of his head. He smirks before he begins to speak again.

Man: Who is this devilishly handsome man peering into the worlds eyes right now? This man, is the naturally strong, powerful, tactical, insanely good looking, Jeff Taylor. "Devil Dog" Jeff Taylor. United States Marine Corps. Honorably discharged, yes. A stray slug from the enemies AK ripped through my right shoulder. It's healed. It's all repaired. I'm stronger, faster, more powerful and more tactical than I've ever been. My foreign war days may be over, but I'm still a young man, and I still have a lot of fighting to do. So why not do it in the ring? Why not show the world, that I can tear through any competition that is put in front of me, under the spot lights of the X-Treme Wrestling Federation? There is no answer to the question of ' why not? ' because, that is exactly what I'm going to do. I don't want to be looked at like a hero. I fought for this country that I love, and that was my job. My job was done. I did what I set out to do. Defend our freedom. I don't want no parties or ticker tape parades. You're welcome. Now that is out of the way, there is a few things I would like to address. I don't just act the part of the bad ass Marine, I am the bad ass Marine. I've trained in many martial arts disciplines. I want to prepare my body and mind to the extent of its handling, for anything and everything. That is what I have done, and that is what I continue to do. Daily. Its a ritual. Now I don't want the fans or the superstars of the XWF to think that I'm a cruel and depressed individual because I'm war hardened and have seen a lot of things in my time in the CORPS. I can be a nice guy. For the most part, I am a great guy. Sarcasm is my second language and enjoy the hell out of life. But when it comes to business, I get real serious. And my business is war. Once a Marine... Always a Marine... The time draws near... Wednesday Warfare... War... is the answer... Aut viam inveniam aut faciam... I will find a way... Or I will make one... YOU!.... Are not PREPARED! - Jeff Taylor smirks again to the camera before letting out a soft but strong - "Oohrah."

The scene slowly fades to black.

[Image: CKqKuJT.jpg]

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!
Edit