Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 03:45 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discussions [Mandii]
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-16-2014, 03:38 PM

Frodo was sitting at his restaurant waiting for her to show up, they agreed one conversation, so let's see if she'd show. Crack was there, until Beef got back he was acting as Frodo's manager and the manager of Big Boy.

"Yo Midge, I don't think she's coming. I think she figured out your motives and decided not to show."

Frodo lowered his head in sorrow.

"She better show. If she doesn't, I want you firing the ugliest girl on shift at the end of every night for two weeks."

He sipped his pop sadly.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-16-2014, 06:00 PM

Putting the jobs of the ugliest girls you have on the line for a conversation with me? You must be desperate.

I sat down in front of Frodo. Letting a sigh cross my mouth, I leaned over the table slightly and looked at Frodo.

Now what do you want?

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2014, 06:26 PM

Frodo perked up, and Crack began to bugger off.

"Crack, do the 2 week thing anyway. I don't like ugly girls working for me."

He looked at Mandii.

"Desperate for you, no. Desperate to get rid of ugly girls, yes. Now, I know why I showed up, why did you? What do you expect to get from this?"

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-16-2014, 07:34 PM

I don't expect to get anything out of this but for you to keep your word and leave me alone after you say what you need to say.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-16-2014, 07:40 PM

"Yeah, and I will. But I just want to make something clear here, I'm entirely fucked up. I got so nervous about this meeting that I smoked a pound of Avalance on my way here. Luckily it's easy to drive and smoke with my mask pipe. So, do you just want to start with what I have to say, or you got any questions. As I said, quite nervous and all."

Frodo looked around sheepishly and called over some ugly waitress. Oh, poor her, she's getting fired tonight.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-16-2014, 11:08 PM

I rolled my eyes in the direction of Frodo before looking over at the waitress.

I only have one question, it's a really simple question that even you should be able to answer no matter what state you happen to be in. Why me? Mind games or not mind games why did you decide to mess with me? You are probably the only person here who gives a shit about me to even play mind games if that is what you are doing. I just want to know why out of everyone here you pick me to fuck with Frodo.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mandii Rider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-17-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-17-2014, 08:32 AM

"Why you? A fair question. Bit of an obvious answer, I'd think."

He finished his soda, and looked Mandii up and down.

"Why you? I died, Mandii. It was horrible, and if I ever do it again I'd prefer to be left to rot. Things change when you die. I was sober once, then after the fight with Zak I started using again. It picked up more since my return, a lot more. I also started selling. Large amounts of product. I found out I have a daughter. 18 year old girl comes in, says she's my daughter and I've always wanted a daughter. I love her, Mandii. Don't care if she's not mine, I love her. Gwen, my ex, treated me like she wants me back last I saw her. My boy, Joseph-Gordon, he's only 15, but he's acting like a full grown man now. Carlton even has some girl who seems to really like him. My life has gone shit side up.

Then there's you. You stayed the same sass filled bag of attitude I remember. You remind me of life before I died. And it's good, and normal. Normal, a word I'm using as a positive, heh. It makes me happy. Theo's gone, or mostly gone, Luca's back, Azrael vanished on an adventure, and Peter admitted we made love. Nothing is right, except you. You comfort me. And you're so damn pretty. Despite my jokes, you are.

You wanted honesty, so there it is."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-17-2014, 06:46 PM

I sat back and rolled my eyes.

So you're saying that because everything around you is changing you need someone to latch on to who hasn't changed since you died? Basically you want me here to tear you down like I used to and still do so that you can feel like you did before you came back from the light.

I leaned on the table again and let out a sigh.

I'm not sure what you want from me but I doubt it is friendship because that would mean if I did agree to even show a sign of it to you then I wouldn't be the same as I was before. You said it yourself the reason you are doing all this is because I am still the, uh, "same sass filled bag of attitude". Funny if you think about it, attraction to something that hasn't changed but would change if at any moment feelings changed.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-17-2014, 06:52 PM

"Basically, you're the only thing in this world that hasn't changed. Yeah, and I enjoy that it didn't change. Maybe I enjoy it a little much, but I just need something to hold on to. Something that makes sense, and arguing with you is that. Maybe I do like you, maybe I don't, that's irrelevant. What is relevant is that our back and forths relax me, and they keep me grounded. So, there. But truthfully, I do think if we boned it'd be pretty epic. You wanna try? You can berate me if you want."

Frodo sat back in his booth seat bench, and pulled a pen and some paper. He scribbled a note and handed it to the ugly waitress when she came by.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

05-17-2014, 10:41 PM

I smiled and sent my fist into the nose of Frodo and leaned back once he was holding on to it.

I felt the need to do that since the first time you opened your mouth. While you sound like the most twisted dumbass by saying you like arguing with me because it calms you I kind of understand what you mean. I still think you are one creepy ass fuck and I'm not trying anything with you.

I sat back and growled under my breath while looking down at my lap.

You do realize none of this is going to change anything.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 07:23 AM

Frodo held his nose for a minute before laughing.

"And that's the spirit. So, you don't wanna bang? Maybe later. Anyway, I just fired that waitress, gotta go."

Frodo got up, walked passed Mandii, kissed her, and ran out the building. He hopped in Super The Nova, his Nova SS, and drove off.

Hate Post Like Post