Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Interesting (7)
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-15-2014, 10:54 AM

Pinnacle Bank Arena is the host for yet another sold-out Wednesday...err make that special Thursday Night Warfare! The fans have packed the house and eagerly anticipating the start of the show. That's when they get little unexpected surprise...

The crowd literally erupts into a frenzy! You would think Peter Gilmour had just died! Even better though, it's our hero Jon Plex! He steps out from behind the stage and takes in the electricity, the passion, the love that the fans are showing him. After a quick smirk he makes his way down to the ring. He slides in and walks over to one of the corners and climbs up, signaling out to the fans. A microphone is rolled into the ring and Plex picks it up, ready to address his fans for the first time on Warfare.

Jon Plex
Lincoln, Nebraska...

Obvious huge pop!

Jon Plex
I must say I have had an interesting time here this week. I won't go into much detail because I know my promos hold the highest ratings each and every week so I know you've all seen them. I won't even waste your time rehashing my views on my opponent tonight, Tony Santos. He knows his fate. No.. I'm here for a much bigger reason. The..Universal Title.

Once again the crowd begins to cheer!

Jon Plex
You've heard? Well in case you've been living under a rock...let's roll that footage.

Plex turns his attention to the X-Tron.

(05-13-2014, 05:51 PM)Monday Night Madness Said: OZYMANDIAS: "Ladies and Gentlemen, before we end tonight's broadcast I want to fill you in on some changes to next week's main event. Originally next week's Main Event was to be a Fatal Four Way, involving the current nWo World Champion Hollywood Hogan, John Samuels, Jon Plex and Kendall Sawyer. However in a moment of genius I have decided to add a 5th participant to the event...and that person is the current United States Champion Azrael Erebus."

OZYMANDIAS: "But that's not all. This match will see the end of the European and United State's titles, Kendall Sawyer and Azrael Erebus will go down in the history books as the last people to ever hold those titles as they will be merged with the current XWF World Title. Five people will enter, 3 championship belts will be brought to the ring, only one will leave. Whoever scores the pin fall next week will be the new XWF World Champion. Ladies and Gentlemen, next week is going to be an historic..."

The crowd begins chanting, "More Plex Please!"

Jon Plex
Another curveball by the XWF. I am beginning the lose faith in the people who call the shots here. First, I win a battle royale to earn my place in a title match. Since then, John Samuels has been added to our little soirée and what exactly has he done? Nothing except enjoy a monthlong vacation while being spoon fed a shot at MY title! Then they up and decide, hey why not give someone else a shot at the title!? Let's add the space alien Azrael Erebus, simply because he's the current United States Champion? I suppose calling it the Universal Title is fitting, because it seems like every person in the freakin' Universe is part of this match! Hell, why not go ahead and add Tony Santos after I defeat him tonight? That would seem like the proper course of action knowing this place! I mean, he DID tap out Peter Gilmour! That alone is warranted of reward! Sigh... why am I out here each and every week busting my ass to solidify my claim as "Top Shelf Motherfucker" if we are just handing out opportunities like holiday turkeys!

The crowd laughs with approval.

Jon Plex
Still...it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter that I'm the only person in that whole list of names who is wrestling tonight. In a TLC match nonetheless. It doesn't matter that no one besides my sweetheart Kendall deserves to be in that ring with me Monday Night!

Plex looks at the camera and winks. Backstage Todd is shaking his head.

Jon Plex
I will overcome these odds and anything else they want to decide last minute to throw at me. I will make a statement tonight when I dismantle another one of their past stars. Tony Santos. Then when I'm done with him, then.... well then let's just say the fun has just begun! Try as you might, you cannot stop the inevitable. I set out here with one goal in mind and next week on Madness... I will put an end to the mundane days of old and kick off the new era of XWF right, when I become YOUR new Universal Champion!

The crowd loses their fucking minds as Plex drops the mic and makes his way backstage as Warfare is set to go! Wait...what's this? We are receiving word that someone has met Plex backstage as he returned to his locker room!?

Jon Plex
Wowzers! This is an honor! I mean... I would have rather met Bill, but a Clinton is a Clinton I guess!

Standing across from Plex is former first lady, Hilary Clinton!

Hilary Clinton
I just wanted to congratulate you on all your success and wish you a successful future. I just know you will do the people proud tonight and next week on Madness.

OH MY GOD! THE FUNKADELIC ONE, GEORGE CLINTON, JUST HIT HILARY CLINTON OVER THE HEAD WITH A CHAIR!!!!

George Clinton
If a Clinton is gonna wish my boy Plex good luck, then it's going to be this one! Do it big baby!

Jon Plex
Here we go again...

There's the Plex we know and love! Until we meet again, all hail Plex!

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post