Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
You fucked up.
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-15-2014, 07:50 AM

Oh, honey. You decided to ignore my advice and speak. Poor thing, I didn't watch most of it, justskimmed to me. You got things wrong, doll. You're not stepping into the ring with Billy Zane, I mean yes, it is his body, but that form is irrelevant. I am AIDs. I am AIDs eternal. I had to repeat myself so you get it, you Hilary Duff mother fucker. Don't cut another promo, unless it's an apology for your shitty performance thus far, and for days to come. I am the downfall of man, and I won't be stopped by you. I have only been bested in the ring once, and it was someone much better than you.

You cannot, nor will you not, stop me. I'm far too good for that. The End of All You Are will be your downfall tonight, and you will have to admit to losing the battle to AIDs. Admit to being less than I. Admit you just didn't have enough. Luckily for you they extended Warfare a day, gave you a chance to find your little raspy whiny voice. Gave you the chance to feel my wrath just a little longer. You speak as if I should fear you, or something. There is no fear, little sparrow, no love, no hate, nothing but curiosity. Yes, I am curious about you. What posses a little girl to think she should face me. Yes, I asked to face a white girl, but why did you answer the call? Was it out of some desire to be strong enough to get Daddy back? Is that why you hide your face?

I don't have much time left to speak to you, and I'd rather spend the rest of the time I have left getting ready to make you cry. Just remember, doll, you could have stayed home tonight. I won't leave you gasping for air in the ring, I won't leave you a bloody mess, no that's too easy. I will leave you with just enough cognitive function to realise what just happened. Bloody messes gasping for air don't realise that until days later. I'm letting it happen that night. Letting you cry to whomever you choose to cry to, the second you leave the ring. That's all I care to elaborate on right now. Goodbye, Clockwork. I'll see you tonight. Clock's ticking, bitch.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post