Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
SPEAK TO ME GRIFFIN!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-14-2014, 07:42 PM

Morbid Angel is seen filling out papers at a doctors office. He looks more than willing to finish this little forced visit to appease the General Managers. Moments later Morbid Angel hands off the clip board and is lead into the back room where oddly enough…the camera follows.

Morbid is seated in a moderate sized room with some lovely pictures or fields and flowers and happy fucking people at random spots on the wall mixed with posters which are just indicators of symptoms that are specific to certain mental illness’s. Morbid does a quick once around the room before the Doctor comes in. Morbid quickly takes a seat in a soft light colored chair in the far corner of the room. The female doctor takes a seat on the other side of a table and hits record on a small recorder between them.

Doctor-”Hello, I am Doctor Jennica Love….”

Morbid Angel cuts her short.

Morbid Angel-”I know…I have on of your cards…”

The doctor looks at him for a moment before she proceeds.

Doctor Love-” Well, I was told that you have been having some issues at work. You are a professional wrestler? Is that correct?”

Morbid Angel-”I am…”

Doctor Love-”And you are German?”

Morbid Angel-”I was born in Russia to a prostitute but was adopted into a German family.”

Doctor Love jots something down on a note pad unseen to Morbid.

Doctor Love-”Do you find America the ideal place to live?”

Morbid Angel-”I find it a place where I can live and do shit…”

Doctor Love-”A few years ago weren’t you going before the board for deportation?”

Morbid Angel-”Yes…”

Doctor Love-”Care to elaborate?”

Morbid Angel-”No.”

Doctor Love-”Kyril, this is to help you.”

Morbid Angel-”Well, I had a problem with these fucking christian bastards…they spray painted on the refurbished mansion down in the northern Americas and keyed my Lincoln Navigator. They were christian soldiers who thought what they did was for christ…I’ll tell you what…those motherfuckers were fast! I could only catch one of them…fuckers!”

Doctor Love-”And what did you do when you caught him?”

Morbid says nothing for a few seconds…he sits chuckling to himself and smiling like he was still proud.

Morbid Angel-”Well, I beat him…I beat him bad.”

Doctor Love-”How bad?”

Morbid Angel-”Well, at first I was punching him in the face…a little Hammer-fisting…when his cries stopped I figured he got use to the pain so I changed it up and broke some of his face…with a brick…”

Doctor Love paused for a moment and looked at Morbid…right into his eyes and sees not a shred of remorse…not sign of guilt.

Doctor Love-”How did that make you feel?”

Morbid looks at her and smiles and kind of chuckles

Morbid Angel-”Made me feel accomplished…kind of like when you hand a picture and its all even and shit…besides…he fucking deserved it! DON’T TOUCH MY FUCKING SHIT!…and I kind of felt a little god like.”

Doctor Love-”Like a God?”

Morbid looks at her face with no emotion.

Morbid Angel-”I guess that is the best way to put it…Like a God!”

Doctor Love wrote some things on her note pad before continuing.

Doctor Love-”So, why were you acquitted?”

Morbid Angel-”Well that’s actually a funny story…He actually survived! I fractured his face in like three spots and crushed his eye socket…I’ve been told that that shit doesn’t work anymore…like I give a fuck. His jaw I guess you could say is…out of alignment…HA! He drools a lot now…that shit is funny…His Representative told my attorney that he was leaving it in gods hands to punish me in court. I was charged with attempted murder, use of a potentially deadly weapon and aggravated battery. Oddly enough the attempted murder charge was dropped because he was vandalizing and it was my property…the deadly weapon charge was reduced and the aggravated battery charge combined was about 6 months in jail plus medical expenses…which is a pile of bullshit!”

The Doctor wrote even more on the paper as Morbid spoke.

Doctor Love-”and how did all that make you feel?”

Morbid Angel-”What? Jail?”

Doctor Love-”Yes, when you went to jail.”

Morbid Angel-”It was nothing really that bad…no one fucked with me…no rape…actually it was kind of lonely…good gym equipment though!”

Doctor Love-”At your age do you feel that being an active competitor in the wrestling world has effected you mentally?”

Morbid Angel-”What is this? A fucking interview? I am not that old in the entire scope of things…I HAVE MANY YEARS OF ASS KICKING LEFT!”

Doctor Love-”You are here because you are on the verge of being fired from your current employer. They have made mention that you seem more than a hazard out of the ring. It was also noted that you have been fired before, could you elaborate on why?”

Morbid Angel-”Well, they wanted me to play a good guy role…other federations think that we all are just characters in a story, trying to play along and do what we are told. I said NO GODDAMNIT! Morbid Angel is more than an idea for a good storyline! I AM MORBID ANGEL!”

Doctor Love-”Kyril, please answer the question. Why were you fired from the last federation you worked for?”

Morbid Angel-”I was getting to that! Bitch!”

Doctor Love-”No, you were stalling.”

Morbid Angel-”What the fuck would I do that for?”

Doctor Love-”Because you know you were wrong and you don’t want to admit it. Just say the real reason you were fired.”

Morbid Angel-”Well…this Canadian federation I was in…their name is not important…fuck them is the reason!…I had an altercation with their CEO. Long story short…he ended up in the hospital…he fucking bit me!”

Doctor Love-”What did you do to him?”

Morbid Angel-”That bastard bit me right in the fucking leg! Does he understand how many fucking germs are in the human mouth?!?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW!!!”

Doctor Love-”Kyril, Tell me what happened and stop stalling.”

Morbid Angel-”You know…you are very persistent…that isn’t attractive on a woman!”

Morbid runs his hands through his hair before answering the question.

Morbid Angel-”He took a swing at me so I threw him over his desk then tipped the desk over on top of him. It has one of those glass covers…it broke on him and a four inch shard of glass stabbed him in the stomach…he said I stabbed him but there was no proof for his claims and the dropped the charges…after all he swung on me first.”

Doctor Love-”How did he bite your leg?”

Morbid Angel-”Well, you know how normal people don’t like to be dragged around by their hair? He was one of those people…I dragged him into the hall by his hair and when I let go to pick him up the fucking bit me! Bit me really fucking hard!”

Doctor Love writes more down onto the paper.

Doctor Love-”Really….interesting…”

Morbid Angel-”That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!”

Doctor Love-”Tell me about your childhood?”

Morbid Angel-”What would you like to know?”

Doctor Love-”Everything that you want to say.”

Morbid Angel-”My mother was a whore…”

Doctor Love-”Anything else?”

Morbid Angel-”Yeah, she died with one tit…”

Doctor Love-”and?”

Morbid Angel-”And that’s all I want to say about that.”

Doctor Love-”OK…I also understand you have a medical degree.”

Morbid Angel-”Fuck yeah I do! I needed it to become a Mortician.”

A soft bell rings behind them and Doctor Love looks down at her watch.

Doctor Love-”Well, this is the end of our first session. I will have clerical schedule your next appointment.”

Morbid Angel-”You mean I have to come back here…again?! Shit! People are going to think I went fucking insane or something!”

Doctor Love-”Kyril, I believe you have severe mental problems . I also feel that they can be treated through therapy. The amount of hate you displayed here today is over whelming, so much that you are on the verge of becoming a hazard even to walk on the streets.”

Morbid Angel-”And you are going to tell that to my boss?”

Doctor Love-”Yes, the agreement was that I report everything of concern directly to him.”

Morbid Angel-”Right, Right…Do I have a choice about coming back?”

Doctor Love-”No, there is no choice.”

Morbid Angel-”What if I don’t want to?”

Doctor Love-”Then you’ll be fired.”

Morbid Angel-”Those motherfucking bastards! I bet is was that Jew Heyman!!! WAS IT HIM!?!?!”

Doctor Love-”Goodbye Kyril, see you next week.”

Morbid turns to leave the room

Morbid Angel-”FUCK YOU!”

The scene fades to black!

The scene picks up again with Morbid back at his home sitting on the third story balcony of his one hundred year old restored mansion. The view was something odd…Most people have a beautiful view as Morbid Angel has only the cemetery that haunts his land to keep him company.

Morbid gets up and walks inside. The room was mostly bare with various pictures of other mansions he had restored hanging on the walls. The only bit of furniture in the room was an antique piano…not for playing…just for sitting. Morbid goes over to it and runs his hand across the keys….they make not a sound.

Morbid Angel-”a true work of art isn’t it? This is from 1850...you will never see another one like it!”

Morbid opens the lid and exposes that it was no longer a piano! He gutted it and had coolers inside and a massive amount of anabolic steroids taking refuge inside. If the cops were to raid he would be more than fucked!

Morbid pulls out a bottle of the precious juice and shuts the lid!

Morbid Angel-”Griffin! Why are you so quiet? Is it because you are PMSing like a fucking bitch because you lost? Boy, you can’t win everything! If you could then I would actually be god at this moment! But then again who wants to be that ! ! I guess you could be him…if you could actually win! HA! I know what your game is here…you want to stay quiet to see what I do! I DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO WATCH YOU FUCKING DIE! Even at the expense of my own heart! I will triple my injections to make sure you lose! And suffer painfully for what you mistaken me to care about! I MORBID ANGEL! Will fucking piss in your goddamn face! You will choke on my urine sir! Straight into your mouth! And I’ll hold it a while so it is nice and stinky! The smell of nasty and the taste of just pure nasty!….actually I don’t want to talk about this anymore…its just too disgusting!

SPEAK TO ME GRIFFIN! SHOW ME THAT YOU ARE NOT A COWARD! Besides the last word is overrated! SPEAK TO ME NOW!”

Morbid Angel pulls a needle from his pocket and draws back a super shot of steroids! He then sticks out his tongue and stabs it! Injecting the muscle venom into his body!

Morbid Angel-”I AM ALIVE! I AM SATAN!!!…not that wrestler guy from a few months back…I AM ACTUALLY SATAN! FUCK YOU!!!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Morbid Angel's post:
(05-15-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-14-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Morbid Angel's post!
(05-15-2014)